The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Chat for the Wales v England Game

2 posters

Go down

Would you join in the live chat about the game

Live Chat for the Wales v England Game Vote_lcap100%Live Chat for the Wales v England Game Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
Live Chat for the Wales v England Game Vote_lcap0%Live Chat for the Wales v England Game Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Live Chat for the Wales v England Game Empty Live Chat for the Wales v England Game

Post by Adam D Wed 02 Feb 2011, 4:35 pm

Would you like to have a chat option available during the game.

We did this with the WWE Royal Rumble at 2am last Sunday night/ Minday morning and it was very popular.

Do you think it would attract more people over?

Let me know.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Live Chat for the Wales v England Game Empty Re: Live Chat for the Wales v England Game

Post by Adam D Fri 04 Feb 2011, 4:51 pm

Guys I am afraid the live chat is not going to happen for tonights game due to the git who reported this site as a phishing site out of spite (we know who it is and find it incredible that his ploy has worked for the last few days)

Microsfot should complete their investigation on Monday and give us a clean bill of health - if this hadnt been hanging over the site, I would have advertised it on 606 to get some new members on board.

We will try again next weekend, with the second round of matches.

Thanks for voting though!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Live Chat for the Wales v England Game Empty Re: Live Chat for the Wales v England Game

Post by Davie Fri 04 Feb 2011, 4:53 pm

Surely it could still be run for those who are already here? (agree about not advertising on 606 yet though while this thing hangs over us).

I will be around this evening though won't be able to give it full attention as I'll be on air doing my internet radio show from 8, but I'll pop in if it does happen

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 04 Feb 2011, 4:58 pm

Right guys - we will give it a go from 7.45ish.

I am the only admin guy around but will try and figure out how it works. We are usually more organised than this!

Davie - if you can keep an eye out as well, that would be great.

Lets play it by ear! Or should that be eye!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down