The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**SPOILER ** Mr. McMahon reveals sneak peek at WrestleMania 29 set

+15
Dr Gregory House MD
Blade
GSC
Fernando
Bull
x12x
Jammy31
NickisBHAFC
RinoGattuso
bretmeharty
JamesLincs
Mr Video Man
Korankye88
Kay Fabe
djcc2004
19 posters

Go down

**SPOILER ** Mr. McMahon reveals sneak peek at WrestleMania 29 set Empty **SPOILER ** Mr. McMahon reveals sneak peek at WrestleMania 29 set

Post by djcc2004 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 7:38 am

I was torn to watch this or not, as normally love when mania first comes on checking out the set. but for those like me who could not resist......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOPWbpPdtxc&feature=player_embedded

I guess he is thinking it will be leaked anyway so may aswell do it

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

**SPOILER ** Mr. McMahon reveals sneak peek at WrestleMania 29 set Empty Re: **SPOILER ** Mr. McMahon reveals sneak peek at WrestleMania 29 set

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 06 Apr 2013, 8:29 am

So this is the big reveal?

That's right up there with A&8s reveals

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

**SPOILER ** Mr. McMahon reveals sneak peek at WrestleMania 29 set Empty Re: **SPOILER ** Mr. McMahon reveals sneak peek at WrestleMania 29 set

Post by Korankye88 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 1:00 pm

The set looks amazing!!!!!
Korankye88
Korankye88

http://www.korankye-entertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Sat 06 Apr 2013, 1:32 pm

how about those apples..........wow great set
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Sat 06 Apr 2013, 1:49 pm

awesome, wrestlemania for me isnt just about the wrestling, its for the set, the entertainment, the big names, the hall of famers. will be a good night

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Sat 06 Apr 2013, 2:55 pm

JamesLincs wrote:awesome, wrestlemania for me isnt just about the wrestling, its for the set, the entertainment, the big names, the hall of famers. will be a good night

WWE rely on throughts like this from fans because they will watch wrestlemania regardless of the below par card and build up which this years has.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Sat 06 Apr 2013, 3:32 pm

admittedly this year hasnt been great, but wrestlemania doesnt often let the fans down. smark

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sat 06 Apr 2013, 3:48 pm

Some folk are never happy.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 06 Apr 2013, 6:49 pm

Some people on this forum are just way too moody and should leave IMO instead of bringing a downer to others.

The card is very strong
The set looks AMAZING
The hall of fame card is class

Going to be a superb night IMO!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 8:08 pm

I do love all the attention to detail they add in the set. I can't imagine them being able to do anything as big in an indoor arena, as there would be no need for the canopy. They out do themselves every year Smile
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 06 Apr 2013, 8:51 pm

It'll be an enjoyable night but I wouldn't really call it a very strong card, it has a few good matches but then it's full of filler matches.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 06 Apr 2013, 9:18 pm

Spanish Dave wrote:Some people on this forum are just way too moody and should leave IMO instead of bringing a downer to others.

The card is very strong
The set looks AMAZING

#lowstandards

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 06 Apr 2013, 9:57 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:
Spanish Dave wrote:Some people on this forum are just way too moody and should leave IMO instead of bringing a downer to others.

The card is very strong
The set looks AMAZING

#lowstandards

no need to get personal Bullbo Wink we're talking about Wrestling here Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 06 Apr 2013, 10:05 pm

Do tactics Bull.

It really isn't a strong card by WM standards but should be a good watch
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 06 Apr 2013, 10:55 pm

Can't lol
Not home yet

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:28 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:So this is the big reveal?

That's right up there with A&8s reveals

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, you can't say that on a WWE thread Wink
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:45 am

I don't get this idea of it being a poor card, ok maybe it dosn't reach the lofty standards of the truly classic wrestlemania's like 17 & 19, but looking through the card it seems solid from top to bottom, I certainally think it stacks up favoriable to those offered over the past 5-8 years.

All 3 main events, while maybe not everyones cup of tea, and possibly hampered by poor build up are truely massive matches, and I expected at least one if not more to deliver big style on the night, The World and Tag Titles are soild wrestling matches, The Sheild have never failed to impress so far, Ryback vs Henry, is, an intriguing prospect, it'll probably be poor but the concpet of big man vs big man could deliver something were not expecting, even the pre-show IC match looks solid. That only leaves Rhodes Scholars vs Fat Jobbers as the only match im not impressed by, but it wouldn't be a Wrestlemania card without one crap match.

So anyways in summary, this may not be the all-time-classic card some are expecting but I think over all it's a strong card, with some big matches, that may deliver something a bit special on the night.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 07 Apr 2013, 7:21 am

To me it's the fact that the US title and Cesaro have been shown to be after thoughts, the IC title is deemed less important than the fat jobbers, again the diva title is another after though, the tag titles are being contested between men who should be in singles competition and the shield are facing a team that should also be in singles competition...it won't be an awful night but I'm still not really excited because the build has been pants.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by djcc2004 Sun 07 Apr 2013, 7:49 am

I think this year is never going to live up to the year long hype of last year. Last year was very unique due to the build up.

but if you think back to WM 26 or WM 27, if someone said to you in a few years time at WM29 CM Punk will be a huge star, Rock will be WWE champ and Brock will be back you would have been very happy.

I'm looking forward to tonight, i don't think we will get any of the heel turns discussed, but its all about the anticipation that something might happen.

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 07 Apr 2013, 8:50 am

I think if WWE don't deliver with any big shocks then it'll fall flat, Wrestlemania 25's main event needed a big shock, and it didn't come and it flopped as a result. They can't make the same mistake twice.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Sun 07 Apr 2013, 8:59 am

xviperx wrote:To me it's the fact that the US title and Cesaro have been shown to be after thoughts, the IC title is deemed less important than the fat jobbers, again the diva title is another after though, the tag titles are being contested between men who should be in singles competition and the shield are facing a team that should also be in singles competition...it won't be an awful night but I'm still not really excited because the build has been pants.

It's been rumoured that WWE wanted to build a programme between Cesaro and Sin Cara for Mania, which was supposed to start a couple of weeks ago on main event when Sin Cara beat him. Sin Cara suffered a concussion during the match, which left Cesaro with nothing to do.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Sun 07 Apr 2013, 2:46 pm

The card is very strong
The set looks AMAZING

Not sure anyone has the right to say who should and shouldn't be on the forum, apart from the guys who run it of course.

To a degree I think a lot of people look at wresltemania through rose tinted glasses, wwe play things way to safe these days, but its not even just that, 75percent of the card has just been thrown together in the last few weeks, imo that's not even trying. The only match I'm looking forward to is the rock/Cena match and that's only because its had actual build up behind it and even that is a bit wafer thin regarding Cena's 'bad' year.

I have no doubt it will be a fantastic spectacle visually, and as a straight up wrestling event it will be good from top to bottom, but for me as a wrestling company that are on tv all year round it should be about more then that, and ill be honest I am dying to see something out of the norm or to see something that will shake things up.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Sun 07 Apr 2013, 4:07 pm

Samuel Elias - Sam Adonis
#Wrestlemania29 Good Luck! @WWEGraves @RealPaigeWWE @RRWWE @TitusONeilWWE @AntonioCesaro @KassiusOhno #hardworkpaysoff

?????

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Sun 07 Apr 2013, 7:06 pm

Crimey wrote:I think if WWE don't deliver with any big shocks then it'll fall flat, Wrestlemania 25's main event needed a big shock, and it didn't come and it flopped as a result. They can't make the same mistake twice.

they can

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 07 Apr 2013, 7:07 pm

JamesLincs wrote:
Crimey wrote:I think if WWE don't deliver with any big shocks then it'll fall flat, Wrestlemania 25's main event needed a big shock, and it didn't come and it flopped as a result. They can't make the same mistake twice.

they can

I know they literally can, but I meant they "can't" as people will just stop getting as excited during 'Mania expecting big shocks. One was the last time there was a big shock?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Sun 07 Apr 2013, 7:09 pm

Crimey wrote:
JamesLincs wrote:

they can

I know they literally can, but I meant they "can't" as people will just stop getting as excited during 'Mania expecting big shocks. One was the last time there was a big shock?

haha, yes i know

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 07 Apr 2013, 8:06 pm

Yeah, this WM and the WWE in general is crying out for a shock.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 07 Apr 2013, 8:32 pm

Punk needs to take the streak
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 07 Apr 2013, 9:01 pm

A list of shocks that might happen and how likely they will happen.

Cena heel turn - 2/5
Punk taking the streak - 1/5
Orton heel turn - 4/5
Fandango is awesome - 5/5

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 07 Apr 2013, 9:37 pm

If by tomorrow morning the biggest shock is Fandango being awesome then I think it'll be a disappointing show

The optimist that I am though tells it'll be a good show

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 07 Apr 2013, 9:44 pm

If the Streak was being broken, you'd figure there'd be a bigger emphasis on the streak, and better storyline than whats been thrown together in the past month
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 07 Apr 2013, 9:49 pm

GSC wrote:If the Streak was being broken, you'd figure there'd be a bigger emphasis on the streak, and better storyline than whats been thrown together in the past month

Spot on.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 07 Apr 2013, 9:52 pm

In all fairness, creative have hardly been on top of their game at building this mania but yeah the streak ending is more likely minus 5 out of 5 haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down