The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Results April 6th 2013 (Episode 5)

Go down

EWF Conflict Results April 6th 2013 (Episode 5) Empty EWF Conflict Results April 6th 2013 (Episode 5)

Post by JJJohnson Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:43 pm

*We go live on air from inside the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. The Conflict setup is back in its entirety and the fans are still flowing through the doors, toward their seats. “Indestructible” is echoing out of the speaker system and the usual array of pyrotechnics is exploding high into the air. On the Hypertron, a video highlights package from the Atonement PPV is airing to the crowd. The cameras then pan around to Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin, situated at the announce booth.

JK: Ladies and gentlemen good evening, and welcome to EWF Conflict. We are ten days removed from the historic Atonement PPV and right here tonight, live inside the Elite Coliseum, we are going to see all the fallout from that event. This promises to be an illuminating night for the Elite promotion in pro-wrestling. I am Jonathan Kelly alongside my broadcast colleague, Donovan Franklin, Don tell us exactly what you thought of Atonement?

DF: It was a night I won’t forget for a very long time…..we saw the debut of Hero, the frickin Alpha Male, we saw Rookie Row…..Jones and Wells went to war……a sensational TV Title bout, Alex Garcia and Liam Wood settled their differences once and for all…………then the big one, the momentous Three Stages of Hell match between Jimmy Phillips/ Mike Conrad and FEAR….as long as I live I won’t forget what we saw then, Mike Conrad plummeting twenty feet, through four tables in that Dante’s Peak bout……

JK: And as if that wasn’t enough, we ended the night by crowning a new EWF World Champion….we issued in the reign of Vincent Costello, Don…

DF: We sure did….Costello Law is in grand effect as of right now….he did exactly what he said he was going to do…..ripping the championship from the grasp of Jason Sparkz…

JK: Jason Sparkz, who was already hampered by a knee injury before that match, was left in a serious state once the bout was over. Later tonight we will have updates on the condition of both Jason Sparkz and Mike Conrad….

DF: But injuries aside, the EWF roster made a serious impression on the sports entertainment world last Wednesday night and I only see onwards and upwards from this point right here…..things are looking tasty, Johnny…

JK: No arguments from me on that point…if Atonement was anything to by, I would say, expect fireworks this evening…

The crowd, around about the 2,000 mark, are making a lot of noise as “The Boss” hits the speakers and then Daniel Magnusson walks out onto the stage, looking in a much more relaxed mood than the last time he was caught on EWF cameras. He slowly walks down to the ring, reaching out to tag hands with some of the fans around ringside before he climbs up into the ring and quickly accepts a microphone from Rick Ambrose.

JK: It is our understanding that Daniel Magnusson is out here to address a lot of different issues here tonight….

DF: There is so much going on in EWF right now that I am not surprised….Magnusson needs to tighten the reigns slightly…

JK: I think this could be the moment when that happens…

*Magnusson paces the ring for a few moments and then he raises the mic and begins to speak.

Magnusson: Good evening everyone, thank you for being here tonight at EWF Conflict!

*Crowd pop

Magnusson: First thing is first though, because as much as I would like to just stand here and talk about what a roaring success Atonement was, there is a whole lot of business that demands my attention. I have always believed in transparency, because I have nothing to hide and I believe true wrestling fans, such as yourselves, deserve to hear every bit of news come out of my mouth.

The first item I need to address is the injuries sustained by both Mike Conrad and Jason Sparkz last Wednesday night……I am informed that Conrad will be addressing you all personally later tonight…

*Crowd cheer

Magnusson: So I will leave the details down to him…..but in short, after seeing Mike plummet twenty foot from on top of the Dante’s Peak and slam down through four tables in the middle of this ring, needless to say, he is pretty banged up right now. He is going to require plenty of rest time, and I would not imagine he will be back in action for at least two weeks.

*The crowd boo

Magnusson: We could rush Mike back, I am sure he would be happy to oblige, but as I have learned, much to my detriment, you cannot take liberties with someone else’s career….I will not allow Mike Conrad to compete until I know he is fully fit for competition.

*Magnusson looks a little sorry about this news, but presses on quickly

Magnusson: And that leads onto the injury of Jason Sparkz, one that I now feel a great sense of responsibility and regret over. I told Sparkz he could not compete at Atonement, for the safety and health of himself, but seeing him out there…..raring to go…….2,000 strong behind him…I admit I got caught up in the moment myself. I went back on my word and I signed his match with Vincent Costello..

*The crowd boo Costello’s name

Magnusson: I am not proud of what I did, but I will hold my hands up and admit that I made a very big mistake. Jason was in no fit state to compete but I overlooked that, and now he faces an indefinite spell on the sidelines. I have spoken to Jason this morning, offering my sincerest apologies, and he is more determined than ever to get back here to EWF and once again become the world champion…

*The crowd cheer this statement

Magnusson: But for the time being, Jason Sparkz is off active duty. Now we come to the second port of call…..Vincent Costello!

*The boos are loud

Magnusson: Vincent, whether anyone likes it or not, is the brand new EWF World Champion, and he deserves credit for earning that accolade. However, I have been made aware of several comments made by Costello via social media and other outlets concerning the newly founded “Costello Law” initiative. I have also been made aware of statements made by Costello toward my Head of Talent, Oliver Baker, and I wanted to come out here to make my position crystal clear.

Whilst Mr Costello may be the world champion, the cream of the crop…..there is only one law around these parts, there is only one man that makes the rules, and you are looking at him!

*The crowd cheer loud

Magnusson: I’ve met a few stumbling blocks along the way but slowly I am settling into this role of COO and until there is anybody more qualified to take this position, I will be remaining in full capacity. That means that what I say goes…..and if I say Vincent Costello is going to defend his world champion when and if I see fit, the rest assured that is exactly what is going to happen!

*Bigger cheers

Magnusson: You don’t make the rules, Vincent, and you will do well to remember that. You’re the world champion now, it is time you started acting like it.

Article number three, and I apologise for taking up so much time but I feel if we get it out of the way now….the more of the show that you can all enjoy. Article number three is slightly personal to me, but in the interest of transparency I am going to make it public. Alex Garcia…

*The crowd boo

Magnusson: Last week, Garcia made comments toward me that intimated that I was involved in some sort of conspiracy that is holding him back. I have no idea what Mr Garcia was talking about, nor where on earth he gets his information from….but I will go on record right now to see that never have I had any sort of agenda towards him, or anyone else on this roster. I make decisions that I feel are correct, and I do whatever I can to enhance the EWF product.

Last week at Atonement, I made the call that Alex Garcia did not fairly win the TV Title against Liam Wood and I ordered that the match should be re-started. It is an action that I would have taken no matter who was involved, an action that I believe was right. Garcia can spin it, twist it, any way he likes but the truth is that I do not condone cheating, in any walk of life, and if he wants to be a successful member of my roster then he will emulate the hard work from the majority of this roster.

As for Garcia’s threats directed toward me after that match, when he scared my secretary half to death, I do not tolerate those sorts of actions. Alex can either be a part of this roster, knuckle down and concentrate on his wrestling or he can find the exit and kindly walk out of it. I am not here to be threatened and neither is my staff. Garcia can either let go of this wild claims or I will let him go, permanently.

*Magnusson pauses for a moment, regaining his train of thought

Magnusson: So here is to my final point, the final issue that needs to be addressed before we go live for the best wrestling product in the business…

FEAR!

*The crowd boo furiously

Magnusson: I think the reaction of the crowd says it all, and now it is time for me to have my say. This is professional wrestling…anyone involved in this business expects blood, guts and thunder every single night that we are in action. You expect drama, you expect violence and quite possibly serious injuries, it is part and parcel of what we do. But there is a line, it may not always be recognisable, but there is a point that nobody should ever cross, and Dario Machiavelli, Ojore have crossed this point time and time again.

Last week I was inundated with messages, calls, from concerned viewers and parties telling me that I should call the police in regards to the kidnapping of Hayley Lennox. Perhaps I should, I was certainly very close, and that would have been my only option had Jimmy Phillips not rescued her during the Atonement broadcast. But I wanted to resolve this situation in house, like so many of my predecessors, I felt that I could perhaps talk Machiavelli into making the correct choice.

But after watching his actions….the actions of his “followers”, I feel like I would be fighting a losing battle if I attempted to appeal to his good-natured side.

*Magnusson reaches inside his suit jacket and he pulls out a piece of paper

Magnusson: In my hand here is a declaration, a police and court of Los Angeles order and I want to do this on our live broadcast so that everyone here knows exactly what is going on. I have no problem with Machiavelli targeting Mike Conrad or going to war with Jimmy Phillips, it makes engrossing viewing…..but to bring a man’s family into the equation, to move beyond the boundaries of acceptability is something I will not allow to happen on my watch.

So here it is, and I want you to listen to this Machiavelli….and Ojore…anyone else following your wicked ways…..this declaration right here forbids you, or anybody involved with the FEAR campaign, from moving within 100,000 feet of Hayley Lennox and her family….if you have a problem with Jimmy Phillips then bring it to his face, I am sure he will be more than obliging……but the mindgames and the sick, personal vendetta stops here….

*The crowd begin to boo furiously as “People are strange” echoes out of the speakers and then Machiavelli, flanked by Ojore, makes his way out onto the stage. Machiavelli is dressed in a long black cloak, and he smiles darkly as he looks down toward Daniel Magnusson.

Machiavelli: Ah, Mr Magnusson….what a sincere act of nobility this really is!

*Magnusson just stares at Machiavelli

Machiavelli: Going to great lengths to protect your employees and their loved ones is certainly a trait that should be admired. But as I told the world last week, and your flimsy piece of paper makes no difference, you cannot fight FEAR!

*The crowd boo

Magnusson: You heard what the declaration says, by all means disregard it and you will see what happens.

Machiavelli: You still do not realize do you, I do not feel the FEAR like you do….threats of imprisonment does not fill my body with terror. All that purpose would serve is to make me a martyr of my own creation….I will be elevated to a higher plane than you could ever imagine…and even behind the bars of incarceration, the work of evil will continue.

We are faceless and we are everywhere. The man serves you gas at the petrol station, the teacher who looks after your children, the postman who delivers your mail…..you don’t even suspect a thing because it is everywhere…as dangerous and as impenetrable as ever.

Magnusson: Then what the hell do you want….I won’t let you continue these sick games…

Machiavelli: I want nothing from you…I just want you to realize that your threats do not work, they have no impact….they only serve to accelerate the process. FEAR cannot be sanctioned, we are not answerable to the forces of law….

You needn’t worry yourself though, because Hayley Lennox, her delightful daughter Amy….they are off the menu, for now.

*The crowd boo again as Machiavelli licks his lips

Machiavelli: We have a new quest, a new mission that requires our attention….

Magnusson: What?

Machiavelli: All in good time…..you have to appreciate that every plan I have laid out so far has been a roaring success and this new venture shall be no different. I lured Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips out of their comfort zone and into my lair….I empowered them to actually believed they could win, I manipulated their senses and when all was said and done……I showed them the true face of FEAR!

My new victim shall be no different……and that is where you come into play Mr Magnusson….now it is time for you to play your role…

Magnusson: My role? I won’t have anything to do with you or your mindless violence..

Machiavelli: There is nothing mindless about what we are doing, FEAR has its purpose and soon you will all see that. As for your role, you will perform it admirably because you are the man that signed off on it already…

*Magnusson looks confused as Machiavelli points toward the big screen and clicks his fingers

*A vide plays from the last edition of Conflict, showing Daniel Magnusson agreeing to give the winning team a world title shot from the 2/3 falls bout.

Machiavelli: Now do you see?

*Magnusson paces the ring

Magnusson: So you want your title shot?

Machiavelli: Very good…

Magnusson: When….tonight?

Machiavelli: Oh no….that would be very foolish indeed……I think it would be unfair to take little Vincent’s prized possession from him so soon…….I want him to at least allow FEAR to seep into his veins as the prospect of defeat stares him in the face…

Magnusson: Then when?

Machiavelli: Next week…….the main event of Conflict….Tuesday April 16th….that is the time…..that is when….and you are going to make it happen….

*Magnusson runs his hand through his hair and looks resigned to the fact

Magnusson: I am a man of my word, so I guess you leave me with little choice….but before I give my confirmation, I want you to know that I don’t appreciate the lines you have taken…..using FEAR to control the rest of the roster….using any measure necessary to force my hand…

Machiavelli: Your comments are futile….FEAR is rising, Mr Magnusson…please sit back and enjoy the show…you won’t forget it…

Magnusson: Your right, I won’t…..if this is the moment when FEAR becomes the dominant force in my business then I want to be front row and centre to watch it happen….next week, you and Ojore can have your world title match against Vincent Costello……you won the right for that to happen……………

Machiavelli: Indeed we did…

Magnusson: But…

*Machiavelli is about to turn away, but then turns back

Magnusson: I’ll be the REFEREE!

*The crowd boo as Machiavelli looks momentarily stunned and then he smiles again

Machiavelli: Very well……you created this place, the least you deserve is to watch it burn….

*Machiavelli lowers his mic and his eyes glint with malice as he stares down at Magnusson, who glares back with defiance. The crowd are making a lot of noise.

JK; Wow, what a huge statement to open up this show….

DF: Business really has picked up…….just when it seemed like Magnusson had the upper hand, it all switched to Machiavelli…..but then Magnusson is back in the mix once more….the power struggle is just beginning I believe…

JK: Absolutely….main event of next week’s Conflict is signed………….Vincent Costello will make the first, and perhaps only, defense of his EWF World Championship….triple threat rules…..against Dario Machiavelli and Ojore……Daniel Magnusson will be the special guest referee in that match…

DF: That’s how you open a show…..that is how you get people talking……FEAR are certainly on the cusp right now….

JK: I cannot wait to hear how Vincent Costello reacts to this news….I cannot imagine the world champion is going to be very happy at all…

DF: Conflict starting with a bang, just like I predicted…..I can’t wait to see what the rest of the night holds…

JK; Quick commercial break and then we are back folks….first match of the night is on the horizon…do not go anywhere…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Results April 6th 2013 (Episode 5) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Results April 6th 2013 (Episode 5)

Post by JJJohnson Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:47 pm

Match 1
Hero vs Dr. Bryan Wells

Back from the commercial and Dr. Bryan Wells is just climbing through the ropes and into the middle of the ring. The crowd are booing him, but he seems disinterested, as he rests back into the corner and runs his hands through his hair.

JK: One on one action to start us off here on Conflict…Bryan Wells, still chasing his first ever EWF victory, will go one on one with the Alpha Male, the eight time world champion, Hero…

DF: The way Wells’ luck has been going, I think he can forget about getting off the mark in this one…

JK: Wells found himself on the wrong-end of a beating at Atonement from the mysterious Mr Jones….but he has since vowed revenge on his foe, I wonder what exactly this guy has planned…

DF: Knowing Wells then it is going to be something crazy…

Wells continues to sit back in the corner as “Absolute Zero “ echoes out and the crowd in attendance goes wild. Smoke billows out from underneath the curtain and the lights around the Coliseum darken. Green lasers illuminate the stage and then silver pyros erupt into the air, welcoming the arrival of Hero.

JK: Huge ovation inside the Coliseum for Hero…

DF: The roof almost came off this arena when Hero debuted last week at Atonement…….but he wasn’t able to get the job done in his first ever EWF match, he will hope to set the record straight this evening…

JK: Hero has fought the very best that the pro wrestling industry has to offer…but he has never gone against the EWF roster before, a very difficult challenge for this veteran and I am looking forward to how he adapts to his new surroundings…

DF: Once Hero finds his groove, I wouldn’t anticipate any problems…

Hero reaches out and slaps hands with the fans as he walks down the rampway toward the ring. He spins on his heel, milking the scenario, and then climbs up onto the security railing to pose for the crowd. Flashbulbs are going off all around and then Hero jumps down and heads for the ring, where he is greeted by an intense and maniacal stare from Bryan Wells.

JK: Hero wants to get to know the EWF roster then why not start with the most unhinged character we have got…

DF: I just don’t get it with Wells, he is a talented guy but it just isn’t vibing upstairs for him and it is affecting his game. He needs to deal with his issues with Mr Jones and maybe start afresh….otherwise I don’t ever see him getting out of this rut…

JK: A win against such a high calibre opponent as Hero would do wonders for Wells’ confidence….but Hero isn’t here to do anyone any favours, this is his last shot at the big time and he is going to try and seize this with both hands…

The referee has a word with both competitors and then steps away, giving the signal for the bell that starts off the contest. Hero and Wells circle each other, searching for an opening, and then they engage in a lockup, centre of the ring,

DF: Wells is going to have the power advantage but Hero is fast, agile and technically superb….

Wells backs Hero up towards the ropes until the Alpha Male shifts out and pulls Wells into a side headlock. Hero twists at the head and then Wells backs into the ropes and uses the momentum to shoot Hero across the ring, only for the eight time world champion to float back into a handspring elbow takedown.

JK: Hero brings such a unique style to the table….something that is so difficult to combat….

Wells gets back up but Hero rocks him with harsh kicks to the ribcage and then clatters knife edge chops into the chest. Wells doubles up in pain and Hero attempts an irish whip, only for it to be reversed with ease…

DF: Hero heading toward the turnbuckle…..WHAT A SWITCH!

The crowd roar as Hero runs up the ropes and backflips over the oncoming Wells before letting him turn around and detonates a superkick on the jawline of Wells……………………….1……………………………..2………………..shoulder up. Hero is quickly back on the offense and he drags Wells up before snap suplexing him back onto the canvass. The crowd cheer as Hero then runs off the ropes and returns with a standing shooting star press………………………….1………………………..2………………kickout. Hero gets back to his feet and hits a standing moonsault…………………………1…………………………………….2…………..shoulder up again.

JK: Wells hasn’t even begun to get started yet….

DF: I don’t think this guy’s mind is on the task at hand….Hero is all over him…

Wells gets back up but walks straight into a spinning heel kick from Hero, who then heads to the second rope and dives off with a legdrop across the throat…………………………1…………………………..2……………….Wells pushes his shoulder off the mat.

JK: This is what you expect with a guy like Hero on the roster, this is going to make the boys in the back take some notice…

Hero takes Wells down with a running neckbreaker before bouncing off the ropes and coming back into a somersault splash……………………………..1………………………..2………………kickout. Hero rolls back up onto his feet and he urges the crowd to make some more noise…

DF: Hero enjoying himself….now he is getting the feeling back…

Wells holds his neck as he staggers back to his feet and Hero pulls him into a piledriver position, only for Wells to swipe his feet and then slingshot him toward the corner…

JK: Hero too athletic….this is a masterclass…

Hero lands on the second rope with a smile and then he leaps onto the top of the turnbuckle before twisting back through the air, catching Wells with a beautiful tornado DDT….

DF: This is the nuts…

….2
………………..shoulder up once more!

JK: I don’t know if Wells is thinking about Mr Jones or what but he is not on the money at all…

DF: This is his worst performance to date…I think that tombstone at Atonement may have scrambled his senses…

Hero gets back up and he walks to the ropes before springboarding onto them and floating back into a hurricanrana that sends Wells flailing across the ring. Both athletes get back to their feet and Hero takes Wells down with a drop toe hold before rolling under the ropes, onto the apron, and springboarding back in….

JK: Beautiful elbow to the back of the neck….should be enough…

1……………………………….2……………………kickout!

DF: If there is one thing that Wells’ possesses then it is endurance…he won’t go down easily…

Hero pulls Wells back to his feet and he tries to lift him up onto his shoulders but Wells slams the point of his elbow down into Hero’s neck and cuts loose. Both men walk back into each other in the centre of the ring and Wells lifts Hero into an urange backbreaker before immediately scooping him onto his shoulders…

JK: DEATH BEFORE….

Hero scrambles off the shoulders of Wells and toward the ropes, before he springboards onto them and floats over the top of Wells…

DF: STYLIN…

Hero looks for the reverse DDT (ala AJ Styles) but Wells catches him on his shoulders and then runs him into a huge powerslam………………………….1……………………………2…………………..shoulder up.

JK: That’s better from Wells, much more accustomed to what we see from this guy on a weekly basis…

Wells lashes hard blows across the back of Hero and then rags him up by the head and tosses him into the corner. He stomps heavily on the midsection of his foe and then grips his arm, sending Hero flying across to the opposite corner…

DF: It’s like a switch just flicked in the head of Wells and all of a sudden he comes to life….

Hero clatters into the corner and then Wells rushes across after him, only to eat two big feet to the face. Wells staggers backwards and Hero spins on his heel and leaps up onto the top rope…

JK: Lookout….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Results April 6th 2013 (Episode 5) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Results April 6th 2013 (Episode 5)

Post by JJJohnson Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:48 pm

Hero looks on the verge of another aerial assault but Wells rushes back in and swipes his legs, causing Hero to drop down into a sickening crotched position. Wells clatters hard shots across the spine of Hero and then climbs up after him…

DF: Dangerous predicament for both fighters…..BACK SUPLEX!

Hero shifts his weight in midair and he lands ontop of Wells as they fall from the top rope, straight into a pinning position……………………………………….1………………………………………2……………………….shoulder up. The crowd are upbeat once more and Hero gets back to his feet and beckons Wells to stand up…

JK: Hero just has an answer for everything…..ENCORE!

DF: No……..FLATLINER!

Hero kicks Wells in the stomach and attempts the stunner but Wells manages to push him away, causing Hero to collide with the turnbuckle. Hero then staggers back around and Wells rushes in with the huge brogue kick…

JK: Ducked it….backstabber!

Hero dodges the big kick and scores with the backstabber, before he gets back to his feet and finishes off the assault with a codebreaker that sends Wells staggering backwards and through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Hero gets back up and he breathes in the energy of the crowd…

DF: Unlucky break for Hero there….I think Wells was there for the taking….

JK: Wells still may not beat the ten count…

DF: THERE WON’T BE ONE!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x7

Wells is staggering back to his feet on the outside and this prompts Hero to charge across the ring and suicide dive through the middle ropes, only for his opponent to duck and send Hero clattering, head-first, into the guardrail. The fans around ringside now look worried as Wells puts the boot into Hero then drags him up and dumps him back in the ring…

JK: Hero’s own thirst to put on a show has just killed all of his momentum….

DF: Big risk to take and it wasn’t a necessary one either….Hero could be in trouble now…

Hero tries to take the fight to Wells again but is slowed down by a heavy knee to the gut and then Wells turns him into a stiff neckbreaker and covers……………………………1………………………….2…………..shoulder up. Wells stands up and drops several knees to the back of Hero’s head before he drags the Alpha Male back up and whips him off the ropes, lifting him up on the comeback and dropping him neck-first across the top rope…

JK: The neck and head of Hero has a big bulls’ eye on them now….

DF: And Wells is concentrating all his attack on these areas…

Wells paces back and forth, occasionally looking up into the rafters and saying “I hope you’re watching” before stomping down on Hero some more. Wells then pulls Hero up to his feet and slings him over his shoulders…

JK: He’s thinking tombstone…

DF: What a message this will send…

Wells holds Hero over his shoulders and walks him into the middle of the ring and prepares to decimate him the tombstone piledriver…

JK: Hero in trouble…

Hero kicks his legs and pushes himself off the shoulders of Wells, quickly staggering over to the corner. Wells turns around and chases in for a bodysplash but Hero spins around the ropes and nails a kick over the top rope (ala Kofi Kingston). Wells falls back toward the centre of the ring as Hero scrambles up the turnbuckle and then dives off with an impressive missile dropkick…….

DF: Hero is pulling out the whole arsenal tonight…

JK: EWF is getting a proper glimpse of the Alpha Male…

Both superstars scramble back to their feet and Hero looks for a kick to the stomach but Wells catches his boot and spins him around…

DF: PELE…

The crowd roar as Hero counters on the turn with the brilliant overhead kick, knocking Wells back down to the ground. Hero then rolls out onto the apron and he climbs up top once more…

JK: SENTON….

Wells drives his knees up, right across the back of Hero as he falls from the air. The crowd boo furiously as Wells makes his way back up and then runs forward, ploughing his head straight into the chest of Hero and then drops into the cover…

….2
……………..3!

DF: I thought he had a three but Hero kicked out in time…

JK: The battering ram headbutt knocked all the wind out of him…

Wells rolls over into a seated position and he shudders before a dark smile crosses his face. He flicks his hair out of his face and stares up into the sky before whispering to himself..

Wells: Watch this, demon….watch what I have in store for you…

DF: Wells is completely off his rocker….he isn’t even in the ring with Jones and he is holding a conversation with him….

JK: Something tells me that, wherever Mr Jones is, he is watching this…

Wells clambers back up and he slowly walks toward the corner before leaning up against the turnbuckle. His chest heaves in and out as he waits for Hero to get back up…

DF: Wells has a plan in his mind….he sees Hero down and he wants to end it….

JK: This will work perfectly…..FLATLINER!

Wells bursts out of the corner and looks for the vicious bicycle kick to the face but Hero ducks underneath it and quickly springboards onto the ropes….

DF: Disaster…

Hero floats back for the flying kick but Wells catches him on his shoulders before spinning him around, the crowd watch anxiously…

JK: DEATH BEFORE…

DF: ENCORE….BOO YAAAH!

Hero pulls down off the shoulders of Wells and then spins him around, nailing the stunner that draws big cheers from the crowd. Hero looks down at Wells with a smile and then he rolls to the corner and vaults up top…

DF: Hero wants an exclamation point….he should just be finishing this match…

JK: Always wanting that champagne moment….SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

DF: You never get bored of seeing that though…

Hero lands the astonishing aerial move and then hooks both legs…
….1
……..2
…………….3!

JK: And it’s over………….Hero off the mark in his EWF career….

DF: And the streak continues……Bryan Wells is now 0-9….where can this guy buy a win from?

“Absolute Zero” echoes out of the speaker system and the crowd are cheering as the referee raises Hero’s arm in victory. Bryan Wells is still motionless on the canvass, feeling the effects of the match, as Hero climbs back to his feet and climbs up to the top turnbuckles, celebrating his maiden win.

JK: That is exactly what the fans were expecting when Hero signed his EWF contract…..a thrilling performance from the eight time world champion…………………the roster is on notice now….

DF: And what about Wells? This guy’s mind is scrambled….all he thinks about is Mr Jones, and until that chapter has a finale I don’t think he stands a chance of defeating anyone…

JK: Wells would have struggled on any day with Hero but even more so when his mind isn’t on the game…

DF: Looking forward to seeing where both men go from here…..

Hero makes his way up the rampway, slapping the outstretched hands of the fans before he disappears through the curtain at the top. Bryan Wells is still struggling to his feet as the action goes backstage.

Official result: Hero via pinfall
Match time: 5 minutes 03 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:50 pm

*We go backstage for the first time of the evening and Vincent Costello is heading down the corridor toward his locker room when he is stopped by Hugh Cartwright.

Cartwright: Quick interview from the new champion?

Costello: Do one loser……

*Cartwright looks affronted by this statement and then Costello barges past him. Vincent shoves open the door but then comes back and tugs the microphone out of Hugh’s hand.

Costello: On second thoughts, I do have something to say. First of all, Magnusson wind your damn neck in you fool. Running your mouth about how you’re in control, trying to put restrictions on “Costello Law” when you know that you have no chance of holding me back. You’ve been there, done that and failed miserably. I am the EWF World Champion, the best in the business, and I am going to be for a very, very long time so get used to it….it doesn’t matter how much you b1tch and moan, how much you want to try and wrestle control from me….I am the man that matters, I am the pinnacle of your promotion….start dealing with it.

Two…

*Costello holds up two fingers to the camera

Costello: Machiavelli, and your big dumb boyfriend listen up….you think the threat of facing the both of you next week for the EWF Championship is intimidating me? You expect me to be quaking in my boots right now? You boys may represent FEAR but I bring the FEAR every single time I step between those ropes…

I’m the guy with the gold, the boss, the elite….you guys don’t even measure up. You can throw as many losers as you like off a twenty foot platform, kidnap as many broads as you want…you’ll find me taking care of business, getting the job done, just like every time I’m in that ring.

Sure the odds don’t look good on paper…..but paper don’t mean jack (beep) when you go to war with Vincent Costello……bring your whole army and I promise you that it won’t be enough….your entering into the big leagues now and relegation is the only option in your sights….

*Costello holds up the EWF World Championship with a grimace

Costello: And finally….Jimmy Phillips…..you just ran out of luck, son……tonight you will answer to the new sheriff in town….”Costello Law” will be your reality….I hope your ready!

Get out of my face…

*Costello shoves the mic against Cartwright’s chest and then walks back into his locker-room

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:50 pm

*The scene changes and Wade Kelvin is talking with Carlton Jacobs.

Jacobs: Wade, you didn’t get your desired result at Atonement, coming up just short in the “Rookie Row” match, but your performance in that match suggested that you are definitely adapting to life here in EWF. Are you confident that sooner rather than later your results will mirror your performance?

Kelvin: Goes without saying……I’m not going to be happy unless I am putting victories on the board, that is just the sort of guy I am. Atonement wasn’t my finest night, I was off my game in so many aspects and that is something I have been working very hard on in the gym. I’ve watched the tape back and I really hope you don’t see anything like that from me again…

Jacobs: You missed out on the “special prize” for the winner of that match so instead you will have to use upcoming bouts to get yourself noticed by management….starting tonight when you team with Thunder to take on the team of Alex Garcia and a man you know very well, E-Unit!

*Kelvin cracks his knuckles at the sound of Unit’s name

Kelvin: Yeah E-Unit is going to get a first hand view of why they call me the “surgeon” right here tonight.

Jacobs: Any particular reason that you two don’t see eye to eye?

Kelvin: I don’t like people that got a lot to say and then don’t do a damn thing to back it up. E-Unit has game when he runs his mouth, but I don’t get the same output from him when he gets in between those ropes.

If you want to talk then make sure you can handle the heat when it comes for you, I don’t believe Unit has got what it takes and I want to prove that once and for all.

Garcia is a different prospect altogether…I haven’t come across him personally but I can see his complexities. This guy can go when it’s game time, but his mind isn’t always focused on the task at hand. If he lapses tonight, he won’t have a chance to rectify his mistake.

Jacobs: A win in this match would certainly press your name forward for championship contention, is that something you feel ready for?

Kelvin: I’ve only been in EWF for a matter of weeks, and the standard of opposition is fierce, but I always feel ready to step it up a gear and test myself against the best. I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t feel like I could challenge the champions in this promotion…but I need the victories to prove it, to show that I deserve to be in contention….hopefully that will all start tonight!

Jacobs: I wish you luck for match….

*Kelvin gives Jacobs an appreciative nod and heads off toward the entranceway

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:51 pm

*The scene changes again and E-Unit is doing sit-ups in his locker-room. The beads of sweat trickle down his head as Kelsey Hughes is shown walking past his open door.

Unit: Hey…

*Kelsey doubles back and peers through the door

Kelsey: Yes?

Unit: Are you gonna interview me or what?

*Kelsey looks slightly bashful as she had no interest in interviewing

Kelsey: O-ok…

*Unit sits up and stares at her

Unit: I mean cmon….you are looking at the next big thing of pro-wrestling, the biggest talent on this roster and your just going to walk past my frickin door?

Kelsey: I just…

Unit: Just nothing…..look I’ll make it simple, so everyone can comprehend. I wasn’t some bum on state benefit when I was signed to this EWF contract, I was a highly-sought after free agent whose market value was sky high. EWF broke the bank to afford what I bring to the table……because they recognised talent when they saw it.

Kelsey: And yet you won’t compete half of the time..

*Unit looks angry at this statement

Unit: You think that is funny? I had an injury to my neck in week one, which I did not disclose to anyone for fear of rebuttal. I lost out on a pay cheque rather than admit I was hurt…

*Kelsey rolls her eyes

Unit: Week two, I was actually diagnosed with a serious virus…but as the professional that I am, I tried to compete against Wade Kelvin….only to suffer severe symptoms whilst in action and I had to leave the ring…

*Kelsey struggles to bite her tongue

Unit: Last week at Atonement, and you are the first person to know about this, I had actually damaged my knee quite badly in training. I fought through the pain, not wishing to pull out of my PPV debut, and came so close to winning….had I been fully fit and the referee not been so incompetent then I would have definitely won that match…

Kelsey: Seems like you have been very unlucky…

Unit: Tell me about it…all of those injuries and then to have the EWF officials not doing their job properly is just the icing on the cake. I choked Hero out at Atonement long before Thunder made that pin on Kelvin…I should have won “Rookie Row” but once again events conspired against me…

Kelsey: Do you have any injuries for tonight’s match…

*Unit gets to his feet and rests his towel over his neck. He runs his hand down his bare chest and stares at Kelsey.

Unit: Tonight I am in fine physical form, as you can see, and everything has gone to plan. For the first time ever you are going to see the true E-Unit and I promise you will not be disappointed with what you see…..no dodgy officials and no unforeseen injuries are holding me back this time…..Wade Kelvin and Thunder are going to be made to eat their words….they are going to learn that I deserve respect….that I demand it….

They are going to finally realize that my rise to superstardom is inevitable…I’m the best damn thing about EWF…..even if the fans are too dumb to realize…

*The crowd can be heard booing furiously

Kelsey: And what about your partnership with Alex Garcia? Can you see yourself getting along with him?

Unit: I’d much rather be teaming with Vincent Costello, a man of real class, that is no lie. But Garcia has his qualities and I think we can be a solid partnership here tonight, take care of these two egotists in style…

Tonight is the beginning for me…..after I win this match, the sky is the limit, I am heading all the way to the top….there is not a better all-round athlete on this roster than me….I’ll pin your shoulders to the mat or I’ll make you scream in pain before you tap out….I can do it all…

That’s the truth, Kelsey, nothing but the truth!

*Unit nods in self-belief before walking past Kelsey and heading out toward the ring. Kelsey looks a little stunned by the interview before we head back to ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:52 pm

Match 2
E-Unit/Alex Garcia vs Wade Kelvin/Thunder

JK: E-Unit seems to be brimming with confidence ahead of this match…

DF: About time he turned that confidence into some results…I can’t believe all the excuses this guy is coming out with….

JK: He certainly seems to have an answer for every disappointing result that he has had so far….

“Heroes are hard to find” screams out of the speakers and then pyros explode high into the air, welcoming the arrival of Thunder. The crowd in attendance are making a lot of noise for one of their favourites and then he walks out onto the stage.

DF: The fans are more than happy to see the “Oncoming Storm”…..

JK: The man that walked away victorious from “Atonement” and announced himself as a serious player on the EWF circuit….can Thunder build upon that here tonight?

DF: I can’t wait to find out what Magnusson is going to reward him with after winning the “Rookie Row”….

Thunder slaps hands with the fans and then begins to unbutton his jacket as he makes his way to the ring. He climbs onto the apron and then heads to all four turnbuckles in a circuit before taking position in the centre of the ring.

JK: Thunder is looking as impressive as ever….

DF: Guy is in fantastic shape…..that is why he is having so much success right now, the hunger to succeed is so apparent…

Thunder circles the ring and then “Deep Cover” echoes out of the sound system, bringing another good reception from the fans. Smoke billows out from behind the curtain and then the muscular figure of Wade Kelvin comes into focus.

JK: Arguably the most physically impressive superstar on the roster…Wade Kelvin has unrivalled power…

DF: If he can bring his A-game consistently then he could be a serious threat to anyone in the industry….Kelvin was dominant at times at Atonement but in the end he slipped up and ended up taking the pinfall…

JK: That just goes to show what a competitive roster we have here…it doesn’t matter how talented you are because if you take your foot off the gas for just one second then it can cost you big time…

Kelvin allows the fans to slap him across the back and then he climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. He slaps hands, respectfully, with Thunder and then poses on the ropes as they both await their opposition.

JK: We’ve met one team…but now we need their opponents….

DF: This should be a fantastic match….four superstars who are all looking to move into championship contention….

“Sound of madness” hits the speakers and the crowd in the Coliseum begins to boo with real venom. A lone spotlight then lands on the curtain and it bursts open, capturing the entrance of E-Unit. He smirks arrogantly at the reception of the fans and then he begins to swagger down toward the ring.

JK: Unit has had his share of differences with both opponents here tonight….but after the interview he just gave you would anticipate that he is looking to make a statement right now..

DF: He needs to…he said that he is fully fit, ready for action….no excuses for him to hide behind tonight…if he flops then he is going to have to answer a lot of questions about his so-called “ability”….

Unit takes the towel from around his neck and throws it down on the floor before he pulls himself up on the apron. He smirks at Thunder and then at Wade Kelvin before looking back over his shoulder as “Seven nation army” echoes out.

DF: And Unit’s partner is no stranger to being in championship contention…narrowly losing out at Atonement to Liam Wood…

JK: Garcia wormed his way into that title shot but he blew it…now he will have to start from scratch all over again…

DF: There is a different focus about Garcia now though….and he seems to finally settling….that could spell danger for the rest of the roster…

The music continues to play but there is no sign of Alex Garcia on the horizon. E-Unit looks a little confused and the crowd are booing…

JK: Where the hell is Garcia at?

DF: After what went down at Atonement, he may not even be here tonight…

JK: Garcia was very angry with Daniel Magnusson’s decision to re-start the TV Title match…he went as far as to threaten Magnusson after the match….if this his way of payback, by no-showing?

DF: Looks like that may be the case…

E-Unit is continuing to look back toward the entranceway as the music stops and it becomes apparent that Garcia is not going to arrive. Unit then turns back toward the ropes and looks at the smiling faces of Thunder and Wade Kelvin…

JK: Unit is all alone….

DF: And I don’t think his opponents are in the mood to feel sorry for him…

Kelvin grips Unit by the throat with both hands and hurls him over the top rope and into the ring, drawing cheers from the crowd. Unit gets back up to his feet and he looks anxious as Kelvin rocks him back with right hands before whipping him across the ring and lifting him into a huge spinebuster on the comeback…

JK: Talk about impact right there…

DF: Unit ran his mouth too much…..he has been talking and talking…but now he is going to face the music…

Thunder moves past Kelvin for his chance to gain some offense on the hapless E-Unit. He staggers back to his feet and Thunder kicks him in the stomach and then twists his right arm around before backing into the corner. Thunder walks along the ropes and then jumps off, slamming his forearm across the back of Unit’s neck…

JK: Thunder going old-school right there…

DF: Unit was not expecting this here tonight…

JK: He can’t believe that Garcia sold him out like this…

Unit is holding his neck as he slowly staggers back up to his feet, allowing Wade Kelvin to flex his muscles and then run off the ropes before returning with a thunderous clothesline that almost turns E-Unit inside out…

DF: The impact of that clothesline was devastating….

JK: Unit is not going to forget this beating in a hurry…

Thunder is in the corner and he scales the ropes to the top before he dives off and lands a quality legdrop across the throat. The crowd in the arena are cheering loudly at this sustained beatdown that is being suffered by Unit…..Kelvin paces around the ring, clearly enjoying himself, and then he drags Unit up to his feet and flips him up onto his shoulders…

JK: This is not going to end well…..PROTON BOMB!

The ring shakes upon impact of the sickening powerbomb and Kelvin then rolls back into a kneeling position. He looks at the broken form of E-Unit and shakes his head before getting back to his feet. Both Kelvin and Thunder stare at the brash superstar before they then look up and stare into each other’s eyes…

DF: They have taken care of business in a big way right here….but these two ain’t friends and they know that climbing the ladder is going to lead to conflict sooner or later…

JK: Kelvin and Thunder look like they are sizing each other up….what a fight this would be…

Kelvin is stretching his neck and flexing his muscles as Thunder gazes right into his eyes, almost welcoming a confrontation. Both men continue to eye each other, the crowd adding fuel to the fire with a split reaction…

DF: I don’t know who I would back in a one on one fight….this is intense….

JK: This is how competitive the EWF roster is…..everyone is a potential enemy…

E-Unit is still struggling to get back up to his feet and then Thunder breaks eye contact with Kelvin and drags Unit up. He places his head between his legs before flipping him up onto his shoulders and pushes him high…

DF: TEQUILA BOMB….

JK: E-Unit is going to demand a heck of an explanation from Alex Garcia…..this would not have happened if Unit had a partner to help him out…

DF: Unit’s own mouth got him in this position…

Thunder’s variation of the “Last Ride” drills E-Unit right back into the canvass once more and then Thunder gets right up in Kelvin’s face. They eyeball each other, on the verge of an all-out war…

JK: Thunder knows he won “Rookie Row”…he knows he has one foot higher up the ladder then Kelvin but he wants to be further ahead…

DF: Of course he does….Kelvin is a threat, no doubt about it, and Thunder wants to be the dominant….classic pro-wrestling dilemma…

Kelvin presses his forehead right up against Thunder’s and then breaks apart and backs away. Another intense staredown follows before “Seven Nation Army” echoes out of the speakers once again, drawing the ire of the crowd in attendance…

JK: You are kidding me…

This time, Alex Garcia comes strolling out onto the stage, dressed in street attire of a white t-shirt and jeans. He looks around at the unhappy crowd and then raises a microphone up to his mouth.

Garcia: I hate to interrupt this little love-in that is going on right now…by all means continue to rub your heads against each other…

*Kelvin and Thunder are looking at Garcia with dislike

Garcia: But the fact is, you do not matter…..just like none of these people matter…

*The crowd boo

Garcia: The only thing that matters around here is me…..not anything else but the man you are looking at right now. I am everything that is good about this industry, I represent the future of this business and you people are going to learn to show me respect.

*More boos from the crowd

Garcia: Daniel Magnusson, HyperEx, even the words EWF are full of horse (beep) but that doesn’t even matter any longer. After Atonement I was really angry, so angry that I might of just done something I seriously regretted afterwards…but I held back, I kept my cool and I feel so much better for it.

Instead I sought out a man who gave me all the advice and guidance I need. He re-assured me of my pathway to glory and he re-focused my mind on exactly where it needs to be.

Crowd: A55hole x10

Garcia: My mind does not need to be occupied with wrestling poxy tag team matches against inferior opposition!

*The crowd boo and Thunder raises his eyebrows

Garcia: My mind does not need to be focused on giving stupid interviews to stupid little reporters, who ask stupid and inane little questions. And it sure doesn’t need to be focused on Daniel Magnusson and his attempts to screw me over in every waking second of every waking day.

*The crowd are continuing to hurl abuse at Garcia. Wade Kelvin is beckoning for “Wildfire” to come to the ring.

Garcia: Hold your horses, Kelvin….I know you just beat down Unit but you’re addressing greatness now so don’t think I won’t hesitate to slap the taste from your mouth….

*Kelvin smiles and motions for Garcia to say it to his face

Garcia: You boys haven’t even got out of diapers yet and you want to face me? I know you probably watched the tapes of weeks gone by and saw a shell of my true ability, you probably convinced yourselves that you could handle what I can offer, let me assure you that you could not be further from the truth.

I’m whole again now, my mind is straightened out and I have never felt more focused in my life. My goals are set and nothing is going to deter me from achieving my targets.

Not you Thunder….and certainly not you Kelvin. I have already challenged for gold in this promotion, and even at 50% I proved I was too much for Wood to handle. It took Magnusson to pull the puppet strings and screw me of what belonged in my possession for me to lose that match, I was barely even functioning at half of my potential.

Now I’m at least 85% and by the next time I step into that ring I will be as close to perfection as you are ever likely to see. There isn’t a man on this roster that can go toe to toe with me when I am in this kind of form….something I am eager for you folks to find out next week, you think you can handle that?

*Kelvin points to himself and then at Thunder, asking Garcia who his question is directed at.

Garcia: I’ll let you boys decide amongst yourselves who wants it more. I don’t have a preference, because the way I am feeling right now, I could probably beat you both in my sleep!

*More boos from the partisan crowd

Garcia: I’ll be here in ten days’ time and then you are going to find out. Maybe two on one you were just about enough for Unit, but divided you will fall at my feet and worship the true power around here. This isn’t a joke guys, this is reality, welcome to the “Wildfire Wonderland” and one of you two chumps has free access to the beating of a lifetime, please choose carefully!

*The crowd boo as Garcia lowers his mic and then Thunder and Kelvin begin to bicker between themselves as to who is going to take the fight. Thunder attempts to climb through the ropes and confront Garcia but Kelvin drags him back and they square up. Thunder shoves Kelvin in the chest before Wade returns the compliment and sends Thunder into the turnbuckle.

DF: This is going to erupt…Garcia provoking emotions…

JK: These two know that beating Garcia stands them in great stead for a championship opportunity…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:52 pm

Thunder comes forward and throws a right hand but Kelvin blocks it and slams a knee into Thunder’s gut. Both men begin to tussle in the centre of the ring before E-Unit staggers back up and connects with a running knee to the spine of Thunder, taking him down…

DF: Where the hell did Unit come from?

JK: I can’t believe he is standing….

Kelvin quickly makes a beeline for Unit and he wraps his hands around his waist before tossing him back down to the canvass. This timely distraction allows Alex Garcia to run down to the ring and slide in just as Kelvin is turning back around…

DF: CATALINA WINEMIXER!

JK: Damn….how things have turned around in the blink of an eye…

The crowd are stunned as Garcia kicks Kelvin the stomach and then drops him with the stunner, sending Wade scrambling away. Thunder is back up and he ploughs into Garcia, crashing him back into the corner and then unloading with shoulder thrusts….

DF: Thunder on the rampage…

JK: Watch out for Unit…

Unit clotheslines Thunder from behind and then they begin to battle in the centre of the ring again. Thunder starts to get the upper hand before Garcia rushes out of the corner and takes him out with a flying chopblock to the back of the knee. The crowd are booing as Garcia and Unit stomp down on Thunder…

DF: Mugging going on right here…

The boos continue as Garcia and Unit drag Thunder up to his feet and then attempt a double suplex but Thunder floats over the back and quickly runs off the ropes…

JK: SPEAR!

He rips right through E-Unit on the comeback with the spear but Garcia is quick to react and he jumps up before planting Thunder with the zigzag neckbreaker…

DF: SUNSET HEIGHTS!

The crowd are booing as Garcia kneels over Thunder with a smile on his face and then dusts off his shoulder. E-Unit is hunched up in pain as Garcia clambers back to his feet and looks at all three men lying down on the canvass….

DF: This is what we expected from Alex Garcia when he first signed his EWF contract…if this guy is as focused as he seems then we may have a big problem for the rest of the roster…

JK: Garcia looks like he means business…

DF: Talking of business..

The crowd begin to cheer as “The Boss” echoes out of the speakers and Daniel Magnusson comes marching onto the stage, microphone in hand. Garcia whirls around and looks unhappy to see his employer.

Magnusson: Nice of you to show up, Alex.

*The crowd boo as Garcia flips Magnusson the bird

Magnusson: These loyal fans paid good money tonight to see this tag team match and instead they were treated to one of the most car-crash scenes we have seen to date in EWF. I can’t deny that the intensity and controversy that surrounds this brawl has not got people talking in the back….they want to see more from you guys, even you Garcia…

*Garcia just looks up at Magnusson, unimpressed.

Magnusson: I won’t deny the people what they want to see, especially when it concerns four superstars that are on the brink of championship contention.

Maybe I was wrong, maybe you four can’t work as allies…but after witnessing what has just gone down, I would anticipate that all four of you have no qualms with being enemies…

*Thunder and Kelvin are both getting to their feet now and there is an intense staredown between all four parties.

Magnusson: So here is what we are going to do…..next week on Conflict……….same four superstars in the middle of that ring………….but instead of a tag team match………..I’m thinking….FATAL FOUR WAY!

*Crowd cheer loud and once again all four combatants stare at one another

Magnusson: But let’s make it interesting………like I said, all four of you are one step away from making that next step in your EWF careers and now is your chance………..the winner of next week’s match….will be the new number one contender to the EWF TV CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

DF: Boom…how do you like me now?

JK: What an announcement………….huge match for next week’s Conflict….

Magnusson: I expect to see the absolute best that all four of you have to offer…..this is the chance of a lifetime; you would be a fool to blow it…

*Garcia is already on the outside of the ring, as is E-Unit, and there is more trash talking between all four men as Daniel Magnusson smiles and then exits the stage.

JK: Big call from Magnusson and a top quality one at that….

DF: Liam Wood will have been very interested in that announcement himself…next week at Conflict we are going to find out who is next in line for a TV Title shot….fatal four way rules….Kelvin, Thunder, Unit and Garcia….what a match that is going to be….

JK: This night just keeps getting better…

DF: What a show we have already lined up for next week as well…

Official result: No contest

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:53 pm

*We go backstage and Liam Wood, TV Title around his waist, is joined by Carlton Jacobs for an EWF exclusive.

Jacobs: Liam, straight to business here and let’s talk about the announcement just made by acting COO, Daniel Magnusson. Next week at Conflict, Thunder, Alex Garcia, E-Unit and Wade Kelvin will all compete for the opportunity at facing you for the TV Title….how do you respond to that?

Wood: I’m looking forward to seeing the match, get a little information on my future opposition. I don’t have any problems if that’s what you mean. I am after all the TV Champion, have been now for two months and in order for it to stay that way I will need to face many challenges. I’m always ready, no matter who they put in front of me and I will be keeping a very close eye on proceedings next week…

Jacobs: Out of those four men though, is there any of them that you would prefer?

Wood: I don’t think so. I already proved that I could beat Garcia, no matter how many times he tried to cheat, so I wouldn’t foresee any problems if a re-match were to happen. As for Thunder, Kelvin and Unit…they are three very talented individuals and they have bright futures ahead of them…but this is my time shine and I’m not sharing the spotlight with anyone else.

Jacobs: Tonight you face arguably your toughest match to date, as you go one on one with Dario Machiavelli…..are you at all concerned about this match?

Wood: Do you mean am I concerned that Machiavelli won’t fight this match alone? Am I concerned that at any moment Ojore might turn up? Or six or seven random members of the FEAR organisation? Of course you enter into a match with this lunatic with a certain amount of trepidation but there is not one ounce of “FEAR” in my body. I know I can fight this guy, I can take his best and I can beat him in the middle of that ring….I can do what no man has done before and end the myth of this force once and for all…

*The crowd cheer

Wood: It would be nice to think that Machiavelli would be a man about things….that he would show up tonight and face me one on one….prove who the better superstar really is….but I won’t hold my breath because that isn’t how he takes care of his business…..

I’ll be ready no matter what….

Jacobs: A win tonight over the current number one contender to the world title would certainly stand you in great position for a future world title challenge…

Wood: That’s the plan and it has been since day one. I am very confident in my abilities and with the amazing EWF crowd on my side, I don’t think anything is impossible.

*Chants of “Viper” go up all around the arena

Wood: I just want to continue my success…..keep hold of this TV Title, make it as prestigious as I possibly can and still maintain my climb toward the top of the EWF mountain……it is my dream to one day hold that world championship and I believe it is attainable….belief is the absolute key to all of this….

Jacobs: I thank you for your time Liam, and wish you luck for tonight…

*Wood nods in appreciation and then heads off in the opposite direction.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:53 pm

*Daniel Magnusson is shown heading back toward his office in the Elite Coliseum when a voice echoes from behind him.

???: Mr Magnusson…

*Magnusson turns around and the crowd cheer as Thunder jogs up to him

Magnusson: What can I do for you?

Thunder: Well you know I won the “Rookie Row” match at Atonement…

Magnusson: You did, and many congratulations on that…

Thunder: Thanks….but you promised the winner a “special prize”….

Magnusson: Your right, I did.

*Thunder waits expectantly

Magnusson: Oh I’m sorry, did you expect me to give your prize now?

Thunder: Well I kinda hoped you would at least tell me what it is….

Magnusson: The thing is Thunder that not everything is just handed out immediately, no matter if you earned it or not. I do have a special prize for you but not yet……you will get it when the time is right.

Thunder: If you say so…..I guess I’ll just get back to concentrating on next week’s number one contender’s match…

Magnusson: That would probably be a wise choice…

*Thunder looks a little disappointed as he aims to turn away

Magnusson: Thunder…

*Thunder turns back to look at Magnusson

Magnusson: You are not being played around here….I am a man of my word and you will get your prize, just as soon as everything else is in place….

*Thunder nods and then walks away, leaving Magnusson to mull over his thoughts.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:03 am

*Hero is shown zipping up his jacket and slinging his kitbag over his shoulder, heading toward the exit of the arena. Kelsey Hughes is waiting for him.

Kelsey: Leaving so soon Hero?

Hero: Yeah I have a family emergency to take care of...

Kelsey: Is everything ok?

Hero: Oh yeah everything is fine, just my son's babysitter has to shoot off so I need to be home.

*Kelsey beams at Hero's family dedication

Kelsey: That's nice...great performance earlier....do you feel like you are ready to kick on now with your EWF career?

Hero: First win is always a nice one...but the matches are only to going to get harder from this point forwards....I can't just rest back and think that I am going straight to the top....this is an extremely competitive promotion and I need to be at my absolute best every single night if I want to compete...

I just need to get a few more matches under my belt before I even start thinking about climbing the ladder....this is my final shot and I want to be as prepared as I possibly can...

Kelsey: I won't keep you any longer, I know you need to get going...

Hero: I really do....Austin will want all the details about my match tonight before he goes to bed....I'll see you next week...

*Kelsey smiles as Hero heads for the exit and disappears into the LA night

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:04 am

*The scene changes and Dario Machiavelli is seated in a high-backed armchair, whilst Ojore stands in front of him.

Ojore: We ready sir…?

Machiavelli: I’m not sure, Ojore, I really am not sure at all. I am never a man that believes he has anything to prove, and yet I cannot dismiss this nagging feeling in my bones that tonight I should decapitate the slithering snake with my own bare hands, without FEAR as my guidance.

Ojore: What you say there? You not serious….

Machiavelli: I know you are my ally, Ojore, and I am grateful always…but what better way of proving my credentials than to slice through my opponent tonight and show that I am more than ready for our journey to the mountain top next week…

Ojore: Costello in trouble….he no match for FEAR…

Machiavelli: No match at all, despite what he may think. Everything is aligned now Ojore and there is no holding us back………our plans have all come to fruition at the exact same time, we could not have benefitted any more from fortune…

Ojore: Will the “masked one” join next week?

Machiavelli: He may….but I need to speak with him again to iron out some details. He played his role well at Atonement but I need definitive proof that he is dedicated to the brand of FEAR that we produce….

Ojore: Time become exciting…

Machiavelli: They do indeed….this is just the beginning and yet FEAR is so close to devouring all….soon the darkness shall engulf EWF and light shall be seen no more….

*Ojore nods his head in satisfaction

Machiavelli: But that is for next week…..tonight we confront something different…

Ojore: You sure about plan?

Machiavelli: Yes I am…….Liam Wood has a very strong sense of purpose but he has never truly stared into the eyes of FEAR itself…..tonight that all changes….tonight he shall embrace the abyss….

Ojore: Fear rises!

*Machiavelli begins to laugh and then nods his head as the scene changes once more

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:04 am

*We change scene and the crowd can be seen cheering as Mike Conrad appears on the HyperTron. He is sat in a recliner chair, dressed in a hooded top and some trousers. In the corner of the screen is a message that says “Live from Conrad’s home in New York”.

DF: Ladies and gentlemen it is our pleasure to introduce to you MIKE CONRAD!

*Conrad waves at the big screen.

Conrad: What’s happening, Don?

DF: Well I thought I’d ask you the same question. EWF fans haven’t seen you since you took that death-defying bump off the top of Dante’s Peak…..how are you feeling?

Conrad: I feel pretty good, all things considered. I have some damage inside and outside but I’m on the mend, takes more than a twenty foot drop and four tables to keep Mike Conrad down for long.

*The crowd cheer

JK: Do you have a timeframe on your return, Mike?

Conrad: Nothing concrete, Johnny, not just yet. Doctors are not convinced I will be ready for ten days’ time but they said that I should be eligible for competition on the edition of Conflict after that. Whether I am cleared or not though, I give my word to the EWF faithful that I will be live in the Coliseum next week…

*Crowd cheer loud again

DF: Is that a wise move, Mike? I mean so soon after nearly having your career ended…

Conrad: Wrestling is in my blood, Don, and I love the atmosphere created by those fans in the Elite arena. Whether I compete or not, I want to be able to sample that intensity again, it’s what drives me forwards and gives me determination so nothing will stop me from hopping on a plane and being there next Tuesday.

JK: And what is the status in your mind, Mike? When you come back here to EWF is there a new goal in mind or do you feel like there is still unfinished business with FEAR?

*Conrad smiles at the question

Conrad: I’d love to be able to say that I’m coming back and my target is getting into championship contention, that finally I could move on with my career and achieve what I want to achieve. But you all watched the pay per view, you saw what happened to me, and there is no way that I am just going to sit back without gaining my pound of flesh in retribution.

Because FEAR may have gotten the better of us at Atonement but we are still here, still fighting as well as anyone else, and I assure you all that this is far from over. Dario Machiavelli, Ojore and whoever the masked fiend is, who threw me off Dante’s Peak, I promise you that I am coming for you…..and I will do whatever it takes to hunt you down, whatever I need to in order to make you pay for everything you have done….

DF: Strong words, Mike, and I think we can all understand why you are so desperate for revenge. I have to ask though, what is the current situation regarding your friendship with Jimmy Phillips? Is there animosity there after he left you to fend for yourself at Atonement?

*Conrad smiles again

Conrad: I knew this question would come, and I’ll tell you the same thing I have told the media in the last week. There is no bad feelings between me and Jimmy, none whatsoever. Of course him leaving the match left me in a predicament but he had an impossible choice to make, me or Hayley and he made the choice that was right for him. Hayley is his fiance, the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with, there was no way he was going to leave her in the clutches of FEAR……I respect Jimmy and I understand completely why he did what he did…

DF: As you said though, it left you in a predicament……has Jimmy apologised?

Conrad: On several occasions but I have told him that he has nothing to be sorry for. He did what he had to and I can’t blame him for his decision. If it was me in that boat I probably would have done the same thing….and you would be interviewing Jimmy right now instead of me. These things happen, you meet obstacles on any road, but you just have to get your head down and move on…..that is exactly what we intend on doing…

DF: And is Jimmy as determined as you to end the feud with FEAR?

Conrad: Of course he is, this is what keeps us hungry every single day. We know that our success in pro-wrestling will be determined by the existence of this faction…..only one can truly exist and it is our job to make sure we are left standing when this is all said and done. I have spoken to Jimmy several times and we know what we have to do…..believe me when I tell you that Machiavelli isn’t the only one who can formulate a plan!

JK: And finally, Mike, what do you make of the news that Machiavelli and Ojore will be cashing in their title shot next week at Conflict……theoretically, FEAR could house the world championship by the end of next Tuesday’s broadcast….

*Conrad looks at the floor for a moment and then stares at the camera with a mischievous grin

Conrad: Why do you think I’ll be there next week…

*The crowd cheer louder than before as Conrad winks at the camera

JK: We thank you for your time Mike and we wish you all the best in your recovery. Enjoy the rest of the show and we will hopefully see you next week.

Conrad: I’ll be there…..thanks Johnny, Don….appreciate it…

DF: Take it easy big guy….

*Chants of “We want Conrad” ring out as the Hypertron fades to black and we prepare for our next match.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:05 am

Match 3
Dario Machiavelli w/ Ojore vs “The Viper” Liam Wood

JK: Well Mike certainly seems in high spirits for next week…

DF: The guy has got real guts…just ten days after his career was almost ended and already he wants to get back involved….hats off to him…

The commentators are interrupted by “People are strange” and then the boos ring all around the arena as Dario Machiavelli walks out onto the stage. He is dressed in a long black cloak and is holding his trademark camera, a dark smile across his face.

JK: One on one action on the cards up next ladies and gentlemen….and here is one of the men who will be challenging for the world championship next week at Conflict…

DF: And it seems like Machiavelli has done exactly what Liam Wood wanted, Ojore is nowhere to be seen…

JK: I have to admit that I am shocked…..I never thought I would see Machiavelli walk into battle alone..

Machiavelli stands, pointing the camera at the fans, before beginning to slowly march down toward the ring. He continues to film the crowd whilst grinning malevolently, an air of danger surrounding him.

DF: Machiavelli just oozes bad feeling….whenever this guy is around I expect something bad to go down…

JK: Your not the only one….last time we saw Machiavelli he was orchestrating Mike Conrad’s fall from Dante’s Peak…..

DF: Machiavelli is leading FEAR to the top of this industry…..we just have no idea how far these guys have infiltrated…

JK: I think that is what makes it so scary….we just don’t what this guy, or his army of followers, is capable of….

Machiavelli removes his cloak and lowers his camera before he climbs up onto the apron and steps into the ring. The reception from the crowd is horrendous but Dario doesn’t seem interested in the slightest, just choosing to lounge against the ropes and await his opponent.

DF: Machiavelli could literally be ten days away from being the next EWF World Champion…

JK: The scariest proposition that EWF has faced to this date…

Red and silver pyros begin to flash up from the stage and then “I killed the prom queen” screams out of the speakers, bringing a tremendous ovation from the crowd in attendance. Flames then burst from the front of the ramp before Liam Wood comes striding out into view. The TV Title is strapped around his waist and his eyes blaze with focus…

DF: Coliseum just got electrified when the Viper stepped onto the battlefield…

JK: Wood is primed and he is ready….the TV Champ knows that a win tonight puts him even higher up the ladder of contention…

DF: If Wood wins tonight and Machiavelli was to win the title next week then you would be hard pushed to deny the Viper a world title challenge….

JK: But first Viper must negotiate tonight……Machiavelli may be out here alone but Wood still has to overcome him….

DF: Plus you know that FEAR is always lurking around the corner…..Wood will need to have eyes in the back of his head…

Wood slaps hands with the fans in the front row before circling the ring, never breaking eye contact with an amused looking Machiavelli. Viper then unstraps the TV Title and lays it across the announce table before making his way to the ring and climbing onto the apron.

JK: This is a first time meeting between Machiavelli and Wood…….

DF: Be interesting to see how their styles clash….

Wood climbs through the ropes and walks straight up to Machiavelli, showing no intimidation. Dario merely smiles, unruffled, and then gently nudges Wood back with his forehead…

JK: Whoah this is one intense…

DF: Wood is ramping this up a notch….he knows that he is close to the top tier…

JK: Machiavelli not thrown off though…he seems to be enjoying himself…

The referee pushes Wood back to a neutral corner to calm him as Machiavelli continues to smile, arrogantly. The bell then sounds and both men circle one another before Wood rushes forwards and ploughs straight into Dario, pushing him back toward the ropes…

DF: Wood is fired up….he’s on a mission..

Wood presses Dario up against the ropes and then swings a wild haymaker but Machiavelli ducks under and lashes out with hard chops to the chest of Viper, reversing positions. Wood covers up but Machiavelli knees him in the stomach and then grabs his arm, whipping him into the corner…

JK: No messing around with Viper tonight…

Wood slams into the turnbuckle but then bursts straight back out, flooring Machiavelli with a huge clothesline. The crowd erupt and then Wood beckons his foe back up and takes him down again with an impressive dropkick. Machiavelli gets back to his feet and Wood kicks him in the stomach…

DF: Viper…

JK: So close…

Machiavelli scrambles away from the “Viper drop” and staggers into the corner, only to be crushed by an onrushing bodysplash from Wood. Viper erupts with rights and lefts before grabbing Dario’s arm and sending him flying to the opposite corner…

DF: Machiavelli not even able to get started…

Wood hurls Machiavelli onto the canvass with a hiptoss and then bounces off the ropes and returns with a leaping elbow to the chest………………………..1………………………..2……………….shoulder up. Both men get back to their feet and Wood slams a boot into Dario’s stomach and hooks his arm….

JK: Suplex…

Dario manages to float over the back of the suplex attempt and tries to counter with a Russian legsweep but Wood swivels out and crunches his foe down with a snap DDT………………………..1………………………..2………..kickout.

DF: Wood so close again to taking Machiavelli out………..Vincent Costello will be watching this with interest….

JK: Machiavelli doesn’t look so invincible without Ojore by his side..

Wood pulls Dario up and looks for a piledriver but Machiavelli kicks his legs and then counters with a backdrop. Viper gets back up and Machiavelli scoops him onto his shoulders…

DF: Death…

Wood elbows his way off the back of his opponent and then nails a big full nelson slam……………………1……………………………………2………………………..shoulder up. The crowd strike up a huge “Viper” chant…

JK: I’ve never seen Wood look so good….

DF: This boy is making a damn impression tonight…sit up and take some notice people…

Wood gets back up to his feet and he makes his way onto the apron and then begins to scale the ropes to the top. Machiavelli is clambering back to his feet as Viper positions himself and then comes hurtling through the air….

JK: LARIAT!

More cheers go up as Viper takes Machiavelli clean off his feet with the clothesline and then rolls back to his feet. He raises a fist to the crowd and then ushers Machiavelli to get back onto his feet. Dario is groggy but finally he obliges…

DF: Machiavelli said he had a plan, I think he must have forgot it…VIPER DROP!

Wood hooks the arms of Machiavelli and looks for the pedigree but Dario scrambles backwards and counters with a backdrop that sends Wood over the top rope and onto the apron. Machiavelli turns around and Wood shoulder thrusts him through the middle rope and sunset flips back over the top….

….2
…..shoulder up!

JK: Wood is relentless…

DF: That’ll slow him…

Machiavelli rolls right back out onto his feet and he greets Wood with a sickening boot right to the face as he stands up. The crowd boo as Machiavelli pulls Wood up and nails a double underhook powerbomb…………….1…………………………2…………….Viper kicks out!

JK: Quick change around now….Machiavelli turns the tables…

Machiavelli gets back up onto his feet and he pulls Wood up before flipping him onto his shoulders for a pumphandle slam but Viper scrambles off the back and quickly runs off the ropes….

DF: Damn what a sideslam…

Machiavelli catches Wood coming back and plants him with a huge sideslam……………….1………………………..2……………shoulder up.

JK: Terrific start to this match…both competitors are showing their will to win…

Wood stumbles back up and Machiavelli runs him into a bulldog take-down before climbing onto the second rope and dropping a knee to the forehead of Viper…………………1…………………..2………………………kickout. Dario gets back up to his feet and he lifts Wood into a suplex…

DF: Machiavelli may like to induce FEAR…but this guy can hold his own in a wrestling ring, he is no slouch….

Machiavelli heads for the corner again and begins to scale the ropes. He reaches the halfway point when Wood scrambles back to his feet, sprints into the corner, and dives onto the ropes….

JK: BELLY TO BELLY!

The crowd erupt as Wood sends Machiavelli flying from the top rope with the crushing overhead suplex. Both men are down, feeling the effects, before Viper crawls across and drops his arm on Dario’s chest………………1…………………………….2…………………kickout from Machiavelli.

DF: If anyone doubted Wood’s credentials before tonight then consider yourself informed now….this kid can go….

JK: Tremendous so far…

Wood gets back up and he grabs the leg of Machiavelli and tries to twist him into an anklelock but Dario turns on his back to kick his opponent away. They both get back to their feet and Wood sprints in for a spear, only for Machiavelli to sidestep and send Viper crashing into the ringpost…

DF: That’ll edit the landscape…

JK: GERMAN!

Wood staggers straight back out into a bridged German suplex…………………1…………………………..2………….Viper pops his shoulder. Machiavelli pulls Wood back up and tries to plant him with a piledriver but Wood wipes Dario’s legs and turns him over…

DF: Anklelock…

The crowd cheer and Machiavelli cries out in pain as Wood turns his ankle to the side and applies pressure. The referee is asking Dario if he wishes to quit but he just shakes his head and crawls desperately for the ropes, clinging to the bottom for dear life…

JK: Machiavelli recognised the immediate danger there…

Wood tries to pull Machiavelli back but Dario clings onto the ropes and refuses to budge. The referee tries to separate both men and this allows Machiavelli to thumb Wood in the eye, staggering him backwards in temporary blindness.

DF: Machiavelli has all the tricks..

Machiavelli is quickly back to his feet and he takes advantage of the situation with a big back suplex………………..1……………………….2……………………shoulder up. They get back to their feet and Wood misses wildly with a right hand before he is lifted into an atomic drop, followed up by a crunching neckbreaker…………………..1……………………………………….2………………..kickout again from Viper!

JK: Machiavelli starting to have control in this bout…

DF: Just the way he likes it…

Dario lashes clubbing shots across the back of Viper and then rags him up, dumping him across the middle rope. He chokes Wood with a knee to the back of the neck, pressing his throat against the ropes, and then runs to the opposite side before returning with a big splash to the back…

JK: This is what Wood will be dealing with every week in the top tier of EWF….guys like Machiavelli….guys that can change any match in an instant…

DF: It doesn’t look great right now but he’s had his fair share of control in this match so far….

Wood staggers back to his feet, spluttering slightly, and Machiavelli wraps his hands around the neck of his foe, attempting to choke him…

JK: EXTENDED CUT!

Wood scrambles, desperately, and then counters with a judo hip throw which launches Machiavelli across the ring. Dario gets back up and looks for a big boot but Wood ducks underneath it and springboards onto the ropes….

DF: Crossbody…

JK: Rolled through…

Machiavelli rolls through the cover and grabs the tights…………………….1………………………………..2……………..kickout!

DF: Machiavelli nearly stole one…

Wood quickly gets up and rocks Machiavelli with an uppercut before whipping him off the ropes and pressing him into the air on the comeback…

JK: WORLD…

Wood looks for the deadly knee to the face but Machiavelli catches his leg on the way down before spinning Viper around and taking him out with a Russian legsweep………………………..1………………………..2…………….shoulder up once again!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:07 am

DF: This is a great match here on Conflict……

Machiavelli gets up once again and he beckons for Wood to clamber up before he pulls him into the inverted DDT position…..

JK: FINAL CUT!

Wood spins out of the danger and ploughs Machiavelli back into the corner, winding him with thunderous shoulder thrusts to the midsection. He then grabs Dario’s arm and whips him, aggressively, to the opposite turnbuckle. Machiavelli crashes into the corner and then Wood follows him in with a big clothesline before lifting Dario up onto the top rope…

DF: Viper going high risk now…

Wood cracks Machiavelli with hard right hands before he climbs up on the ropes with him and slings his arm over his shoulder…

JK: SUPERPLEX!

Machiavelli grips the turnbuckle with one hand, keeping his footing, and then uses his free hand to slam fists into the exposed midsection of Liam Wood. The TV Champion doubles up in pain and then Machiavelli lifts him into a suplex position before slamming him down, chest-first, to the canvass below…..

DF: Brutal impact….

JK: Wood is hurt after that…

Viper is rolling in pain on the mat as Dario steadies himself on the top rope and then comes off into a fistdrop…………………1…………………………….2…………………………shoulder up again from the resilient Liam Wood.

JK: We aim to bring you the best action in all of pro-wrestling everytime Conflict goes on the air and I think that is exactly what we are doing right here…..this is an instant classic…

Machiavelli gets back to his feet and slowly circles Wood, waiting for him to rise, and then lifts him up onto his shoulders…

DF: DEATH VALLEY…

Wood slams the point of his elbow into the jaw of Machiavelli and scrambles off the back before spinning him around and drills him with a spinebuster………………………………...1………………………………..2………………kickout from Dario. Wood slams the mat in frustration before he gets back up to his feet…

JK: Wood wanted Machiavelli to fight this match alone and he got his wish……now he needs to show that he can hang tough with the best that EWF has to offer….

Machiavelli gets back up and Wood cracks him with rights and lefts, rocking him back to the ropes, and then whips him across the ring. Dario comes flying back and Wood aims a shot at him but Machiavelli ducks underneath and runs off the opposite side….

DF: What a powerslam….

The crowd cheer as Machiavelli comes back and Wood twists him into an impressive slam…………………..1…………………………………….2………………..kickout. They get back up and Wood seizes Machiavelli by the throat….

JK: Choke…

Dario drives his knee into the stomach of Wood, preventing the chokeslam, and then lifts him into a powerbomb position…

DF: X-factor!

The crowd cheer as Wood counters out of the powerbomb with the sitdown facebuster and makes the pin……………………1…………………………………..2………………….Dario presses his shoulder into the air. Wood gets back up and he lifts Machiavelli’s arms into a full nelson position…

JK: VIPER LOCK!

Machiavelli shuffles backwards and ends up driving himself and Wood through the middle rope and out onto the apron. They both climb back up and Wood kicks Machiavelli in the stomach and hooks his arms…

DF: VIPER DROP ON THE APRON!

Machiavelli rips his arms free and then counters with a backdrop that sends Wood back over the top rope and into the ring. Dario then clambers up the turnbuckle and jumps off….

JK: Big-time shoulder tackle…

DF: NFL’s finest couldn’t get better than that…

Machiavelli takes Wood off his feet with the shoulder tackle and then gets back to his feet and pulls Wood into a sickening piledriver………………………………………1
…………2
…………………………..shoulder up from Wood!

JK: I thought that might be enough but Viper is hanging on….

DF: He’s got a great engine….he isn’t going to give up easily….

Machiavelli crawls back up, malice in his eyes, and then drags Liam Wood up onto his feet and twists his arms around…

JK: UNPRETTIER!

Wood counters into a dragon suplex…………………………..1………………………………2…………..Machiavelli pops his shoulder.

DF: So close…

Both men get back up and Machiavelli looks for a huge European uppercut but Wood ducks underneath it and kicks him in the gut…

JK: VIPER DROP!

DF: DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!

The crowd are stunned as Machiavelli steps out of the “viper drop” and quickly scores with the DVD…

…..1
……………..2
…………………..3!

JK: He found the ropes….Wood found the ropes….

DF: No idea how he managed to do that….

The crowd jump and cheer as Wood positions his boot on the bottom rope at the very last second. Machiavelli eyes the referee with contempt before climbing back up to a vertical base and kicks the ropes in frustration. Wood, holding the back of his neck, is soon to follow…

JK: Wood just doesn’t know when to give up….

DF: He knows he can be a big game player and he wants to prove it….

JK: FISHERMAN’S….

Wood spins out of the suplex attempt and then drags Machiavelli into him and scores with a big belly to belly suplex….

DF: He needed that…anything to keep this match alive…

JK: It may have been desperate but the bout is open again…

The crowd are clapping and willing Wood on as both competitors slowly begin to crawl upwards once more. They meet in the centre of the ring and trade with right hands before Machiavelli rakes the eyes of his opponent and whips him off the ropes…

DF: Backdrop…

JK: HE LANDED ON HIS FEET…

Wood comes back and is sent high into a backdrop by Machiavelli, only for Viper to amazingly land out on his feet. He waits for Dario to turn around and then kicks him in the stomach….

DF: VIPER DROP!

The crowd erupts as Wood plants Machiavelli with real venom, standing him right up on top of his head with the pedigree. Wood rubs the sweat off his brow and makes the cover…
….1
……………2
…………………..Machiavelli places his arm on the bottom rope!

JK: Dammit….

DF: That’s just impressive ring craft from the FEAR leader…knew his surroundings….

JK: Wood should have this match won….

The referee spots the arm on the rope at the very last second and he waves the pinfall off. Wood looks completely confused as he gazes at Dario’s arm, shaking his head with astonishment…

DF: After the impact I didn’t think that Machiavelli would have enough to find the ropes…

JK: Well he did….like him or not, I guess that is why he is challenging for the world title next week…

Wood crawls to the ropes and he drags himself up, breathing deeply, before heading back to Machiavelli and he drags him right into the centre of the ring….

DF: Wood is going to finish it properly this time….VIPER…

Machiavelli kicks his feet and then manages to swipe Wood’s legs at the last second before dropping back and slingshotting him into the corner. Wood shows his athleticism to land on the ropes and then twists back off into a double axe handle….

JK: Ducked him…..FINAL CUT!

Wood spins out of the inverted DDT and looks for a northern lights suplex but Dario then counters into a sickening implant DDT…
….1
……..2

…………………shoulder up!

DF: Close once more…..these two men have thrown the kitchen sink at each other…

Machiavelli staggers up and he ushers Wood to clamber toward him and then lifts him up onto his shoulders, spinning him around…

JK: WASTELANDS!

Wood counters the “wastelands” into a falling armdrag takedown. They get back up and Machiavelli looks for a big boot but Wood ducks underneath it and shoves Machiavelli off the ropes, lifting him up on the comeback….

DF: WORLD EATER!

JK: YES….HE GOT HIM!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd are in a frenzy as Wood ploughs his knee upwards into the falling jaw of Dario Machiavelli, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvass.

DF: What a win this is…

Wood drops down to make the cover as Ojore comes barging out from behind the curtain and storming toward the ring…

JK: I knew he wouldn’t stay away…

DF: FEAR is everywhere, Johnny…

JK: You’re not kidding…

The referee moves quickly to stop any infringements as Ojore climbs up onto the apron and begins to climb through the ropes. The official stands in Ojore’s way and blocks his path, causing Ojore to argue…

DF: Referee may not be wise getting in Ojore’s way….

JK: He’s doing his job well….TAKE THAT!

The crowd scream in delight as Wood runs into the corner and dives onto the turnbuckle before springboarding back with a missile dropkick that connects with Ojore’s head, sending him flying off the apron. The referee leans out to see if Ojore is ok as Wood climbs back up into the centre of the ring…

DF: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

Two men dressed in clown masks have entered the fray. The larger of the two lifts Wood into an inverted atomic drop position, holding him there, as the smaller masked man flies off the top rope with a sickening leg lariat to the throat of Wood, spinning him inside out. The crowd are booing furiously as the two men roll from the ring and the referee turns back around…

JK: What are we seeing here…

DF: FEAR really is all around us, Johnny……..this is scary….

The masked men flee the scene as Machiavelli places an arm across the chest of Liam Wood and hooks the leg…

JK: This shouldn’t be going down like this…

…..2
………….3!

DF: How do you stop these guys?

The crowd are showing their disgust as “People are strange” echoes out of the speakers and Dario Machiavelli is declared victorious. Ojore is quickly by his boss’ side and helps him up to his feet, a smile on their faces as they look down at Liam Wood…

JK: Viper was awesome tonight, he damn sure had Machiavelli’s number….but as he was moved onto the verge of winning this match he was damn well ambushed….first Ojore and then those two men in masks….this is just so hard to fathom…

DF: I think unfortunately we need to start taking FEAR seriously….these guys are not playing around….and we do not even know exactly what they are capable of….how many of them are there?

JK: I really don’t know…..this is just such a difficult question to answer…..we could very well be looking at the grim future of EWF…

DF: Who can realistically stand up to the might of FEAR?

Machiavelli is staring at Wood with an ugly grimace and then he orders Ojore to pick the TV Champion up. The crowd are booing as Ojore obeys Dario’s command and hauls Wood up with apparent ease…

JK: This isn’t right…..Wood doesn’t deserve to be another goddamn sacrifice….

DF: But who can stand up to them…..

Ojore has both of his hands locked around the throat of Viper, choking him, as Machiavelli trash talks Wood, belittling him, and then orders the big man to lift Viper up….

JK: What goes up….must come down!

DF: OH MY…

The whole Coliseum erupts as “Cold Ash” screams out of the speakers and then Jimmy Phillips comes bursting out from behind the curtain. He is dressed in a red, sleeveless , hooded top and he has a steel chair in his possession. There is a cold fire in his eyes as he sprints down to the ring and dives in…

JK: PHILLIPS LOOKING TO GET HIMSELF SOME OF FEAR…

DF: BOY IS JACKED UP…

Machiavelli dives from the ring just in time, narrowly avoiding a skull-shattering chairshot. Ojore is the next to move out of the way as Phillips aims a huge shot at him as well. The crowd are going wild as Phillips bounces the chair off the canvass and against the ropes before hurling it into the aisleway, missing the retreating figures of Machiavelli and Ojore…

DF: Damn this is not done by a long shot…

JK: Phillips is one (beeped) off guy and he wants vengeance on Dario Machiavelli and the rest of FEAR….

DF: This war is barely just beginning….we thought “Three Stages of Hell” was insane but these guys are not even out of first gear by the looks of things...I’ve never seen Phillips look so angry…

JK: And he still he has a main event scheduled…..

DF: This doesn’t take away from the fact that FEAR is damn well rising and they have EWF at knifepoint it would seem…..but there is still hope…..there is still opposition….and they are not going down without a fight….man I’m amped up and this isn’t even anything to do with me…

JK: Machiavelli wins this match, FEAR notches up another chink in the EWF armour….but the resistance stands strong……this is going to the wire…

Phillips continues to beckon Machiavelli and Ojore back to the ring before he checks on Liam Wood, who is climbing back to his feet. Machiavelli smiles darkly before he turns on his heel and exits the stage. Ojore stays and continues to glare at Jimmy Phillips and Liam Wood before the cameras go backstage.

Official result: Dario Machiavelli via pinfall
Match time: 12 minutes, 42 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:08 am

*We go backstage and Alex Garcia is standing proudly alongside Hugh Cartwright.

Cartwright: Alex….can we get your thoughts on the events that unfolded earlier tonight. First of all you no-showed your scheduled match against Thunder and Wade Kelvin…choosing instead to turn up after your partner E-Unit had taken quite a beating and interject into proceedings….this led to Daniel Magnusson signing a fatal four way match for next week between all four of you….the winner will receive a TV Title shot…

*Garcia breathes deeply at this

Garcia: I just don’t think Magnusson understands…..

Cartwright: Understands what?

Garcia: Understands that I no longer care about the EWF TV Title….I don’t care about being small fry or a preliminary to the main event….I deserve to a headline act….I deserve respect and appreciation….and that is exactly what I am going to get…

Cartwright: So you won’t go ahead with next week’s match?

Garcia: Oh I’ll go ahead with it…but I’ll do it on my terms, just like I did tonight. I might not turn up when I am scheduled to, I might not wrestle the assigned match but I’ll be there and I’ll make my statement loud and clear, so that nobody misses it. See I’m not dancing to Magnusson’s tune…I’m not running corporate for EWF….I am Alex Garcia…..I am a pioneer…..and a future icon of this business, I do what I want and I do it when I feel like it…

Cartwright: What has initiated this whole change in attitude from you Alex? It seemed like you were so desperate to one up Liam Wood last month….seemed like your only solace was in the bottom of a beer bottle and now you seem hungry and driven….what has made this difference?

Garcia: I woke up….I saw that I’m better than chumps like Wood….better than losers like Thunder and Kelvin….I put the Elite in EWF and there is no doubt about that…..I realized that in order for me to get the respect I deserve, I needed to start respecting myself first…because I am that damn good….

And when I saw the light….the whole truth of this situation…it was because of one man….one man that enlightened me…..allow me to introduce you to Mr Drake Callihan!

*The crowd can be heard booing as a tanned skinned individual walks into shot. He has long blond hair, tied back in a ponytail, and is dressed in a crisp grey suit. He shakes hands with Alex Garcia and then smiles at the camera.

Cartwright: Mr Callihan, I understand that you are the man that trained Alex Garcia!

*Callihan talks with a thick Texan drawl

Callihan: I trained Alex, and let me tell you that this is the best student that ever passed through my gym. Fifteen years I have been running that place and never have I seen a man that can do the things that he can….he’s destined for greatness!

*Garcia nods his head in agreement

Cartwright: So you are the man that ignited the fire in your client’s belly…..exactly what have you changed about him?

Callihan: Made him take back some damn control. Drinking all day, partying all night is not the way I trained him. He lost sight and thank goodness for the rest of EWF that he did, because they have been walking on borrowed time for the last two months. When I say he is ready for the big-time, I ain’t playing around son….I been in this business for thirty five years and he is better than 99% of the guys I ever clapped eyes on….Garcia is not only a winner but he is a game-changer, you are all about to see that.

Cartwright: And I assume that you agree with the idea that the TV Title is not of interest?

Callihan: Of course I do son. I don’t train TV Champions, I train the best and only the best. In my stable I raised twenty five world champions and not one of them had the talent that this kid has got, not one. He doesn’t need to wait around to be a champion of the television, these guys don’t even have a tv contract anyway. Garcia is world championship material…….he’s megastar material….there isn’t a man on the roster that can hold a candle to him.

Cartwright: You may find some objections to that…

Callihan: I don’t care about objections, son, I care about results and that is what we are going to give you. Everyone else can talk, but we’ll spend our time actually doing something instead. We are not waiting around…we are making waves, making statements that will get everyone talking.

Magnusson tried to hold this kid back….has him wrestling with nobodies, chasing shadows….but no more. It all changes from this point forward….I can’t stress how much your landscape is about to alter…

Cartwright: I thank you for your time Mr Callihan….Alex…

*Garcia is smirking as he places his cowboy hat on. Callihan places his hand on Garcia’s shoulder and leads him out of the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:08 am

*Jimmy Phillips comes into shot, still holding the steel chair from earlier. Carlton Jacobs stops him for an interview but Phillips doesn’t seem happy to wait around.

Jacobs: Just a quick one, Jimmy……..

Phillips: Do you think I have time for this? I’ve got a match in just a few minutes, against the world champion of all people……and just a second ago I watched FEAR ambush Liam Wood just like they have ambushed me and Mike Conrad on so many occasions….to say that my mind is on other matters, besides this interview, would be an understatement…

Jacobs: But Jimmy you are about to go up against Vincent Costello…..do you really think it is wise to enter that match in this state of mind?

Phillips: Well I’m not calming down any time soon, so I guess I gotta do what I gotta do, to hell with the consequences. The way I’m feeling right now it doesn’t matter one jot, Vincent Costello will be a very lucky boy if he leaves the Coliseum still breathing…

*The crowd cheer at Phillips’ intensity

Jacobs: And what about FEAR…

Phillips: What about them?

Jacobs: Obviously Conrad is still on the shelf, do you think it is wise to pursue this faction alone?

Phillips: Do you think I give a damn about that? FEAR have taken out Conrad, taken me out….kidnapped my fiance…..put us all through a living hell….I will walk through flames to get my revenge on these sorry sons of b1tches….nothing will stop me from getting at them….

I don’t care how many of them there are….if I have to hunt them down one by one then be it, but I won’t rest until they bow down at my knees and they beg for forgiveness….

Hayley is safe…Amy is safe…..that’s all that matters to me….now I can go full steam ahead….I can do whatever in the hell I need to do in order to end this…

Because once FEAR is out of the way then I am heading straight for the top…..something that Vincent Costello is going to get a preview of when he looks into my eyes in just a few moments….

*Phillips lets out a roar and then slams the chair against the wall, sending Jacobs ducking in terror. Phillips then throws the weapon down on the floor and marches toward the entranceway. The cameras then show Vincent Costello watching the interview from his locker-room, he smiles and then shoulders the EWF World Title.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:09 am

*The scene changes once more and Kelsey Hughes is standing outside of Oliver Baker’s office

Kelsey: Hey guys….I was just able to overhear a conversation between Oliver Baker and Daniel Magnusson and I have two pieces of news to report on.

The first is the current condition of former EWF World Champion, Jason Sparkz. It would seem that the damage to the knee of Sparkz is fairly serious, but not career-threatening. The diagnosis is inconclusive but Sparkz is expected out of action for at least three months.

*The crowd groan at that news

Kelsey: The second piece of information that I was able to attain would refer to a potential new signing in the offing for EWF. The details were very sketchy but Mr Magnusson referred to a “landmark signing” and Oliver Baker said he was delighted to have invited another “former world champion” to the ranks. If I am able to find out anything else then I will report it immediately. But for now it would seem as though there is yet more exciting times ahead for the ever-growing Elite Wrestling Franchise…

*Kelsey smiles at the camera

Kelsey: But until then, it is back to Johnny and Don at ringside for tonight’s…

*Kelsey suddenly stops talking and turns to her side, where muttering can be heard. The camera turn and show Dr. Bryan Wells, who is slumped on his knees in the corridor.

Kelsey: Are you ok, doctor?

*Wells is shaking his head, screwing his face up in apparent pain, and rocking back and forth.

Kelsey: Do you need medical attention?

*Wells continues to mutter to himself

Wells: Deus, in nómine tuo salvum me fac,
et virtúte tua age causam meam.
Deus, audi oratiónem meam;
áuribus pércipe verba oris mei.
Nam supérbi insurréxunt contra me, et violénti quasiérunt vitam meam;
non proposuérunt Deum ante óculos suos.
Ecce, Deus ádjuvat me,
óminus susténtat vitam meam.
Retórque malum in adversários meos,
et pro fidelitáte tua déstrue ilos.
Voluntárie sacrificábo tibi,
celebrábo nomen tuum, Dómine, quia bonum est.
Nam ex omni tribulatióne eripuit me,
et inimícos meos confúsos vidit óculos meus.

*Kelsey looks really confused and worried as Wells continues to chant

Wells: Be gone, demon….be gone from this place and never return….

*Wells suddenly looks up and his eyes are alight with malice

Wells: Deus cæli, Deus terræ, deus Angelórum, Deus Archangelórum, deus Prophetárum, Deus Apostolórum, Deus Mártyrum, Deus Vírginium, Deus, qui potestátem habes donáre vitam post mortem, réquiem post labórem: quia non est álius Deus præter te, nec esse póterit verus, nisi tu, Creátor cæli et terrae, qui verus Rex es, et cujus regni non erit finis; humíliter majestáti glóriæ tuæ súpplico, ut hunc fámulum tuum (hanc fámulam tuam) de immúndis spíritibus liberáre dignéris. Per Christum Dóminum nostrum.
Amen.

*Wells stands up tall, a wild smile on his face, and stares at Kelsey before turning on his heel and marching out of sight.

Kelsey: I really do not know how to respond to that…

*The scene fades out

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:11 am

Main event
Vincent Costello vs Jimmy Phillips

JK: Thank you Kelsey….what the hell is Wells’ deal?

DF: The guy is mentally broken….still yet to win a match here in EWF, the Mr Jones saga hanging over his head…..the guy is on the brink of meltdown…

JK: In that state you start to question what he may be capable of….

DF: Time to concentrate our focus elsewhere though, Johnny, it is main event time here on Conflict….

JK: It sure is……huge action to end this broadcast as Jimmy Phillips goes one on one with the brand new EWF World Champion…

(A VT plays)

The crowd are roaring as they think Sparkz has the three count but Costello pops his shoulder just in time. VC is quickly back to his feet and he stomps down on the injured knee of the champion and then he flips him up into the air…

DF: Power…

JK: Countered….

The crowd are on their feet, almost sensing a miracle, as Sparkz counters the powerbomb into a headscissors takedown. Both athletes scramble back to their feet and Sparkz is able to duck under a running clothesline from Costello and springboards onto the ropes…

DF: Moonsault….where the hell is Sparkz getting this from?

JK: The will to please these fans, to be the world champion is keeping him going….

Sparkz rubs his knee as he staggers back to his feet and then he waits for Costello to get up before launching at him…

DF: Superkick…

Costello throws his hands up and he catches Sparkz’ foot. The champion hobbles on one foot, trapped, before Costello swings him around…

JK: DRAGON WHIP!

Sparkz connects with his trailing leg, jacking the jaw of Costello with real venom. Over 2,000 fans are on their feet as Sparkz makes his way over to the corner and he leaps up onto the top rope…

DF: I don’t believe what we are witnessing….

JK; Jason Sparkz is going to do the unthinkable…

DF: This is amazing……….LIGHTNING STRIKE!

Sparkz comes hurtling from the top rope, straight into his patented frogsplash, but Costello rolls away in time, sending the champion crashing into the canvass. The jubilation from the crowd is replaced by foreboding as Costello gets back to his feet, an ugly grimace on his face, and he walks to the ropes.

JK; I think Costello has had enough….

DF: He can’t believe that Sparkz was even able to get out here….and now the champion has been showing him up….

JK: It could all end here…don’t do it Vince….OH DAMN!

The crowd look stunned as Costello climbs to the top rope and then jumps off, landing the two footed “kerb” stomp to the injured knee of Jason Sparkz. The world champion screams in agony, the sound making the fans at ringside wince, and he thrashes around on the canvass. The referee implores Costello to make the cover but he doesn’t look finished…

DF: End this now….referee has to stop it…

JK: if Sparkz’ knee was damaged before then who knows what damage it is in now….

Costello looks around at the crowd, who are looking horrified, and then he looks out towards Daniel Magnusson and points at him.

Costello: This is all on you Magnusson…..you should have just given me the belt…

DF: Costello may have a point…..this could have been avoided…

JK: You have to see it from both sides….Magnusson didn’t just want to hand the belt to Costello, but in hindsight it could have prevented what we are witnessing now…

DF: FIGURE FOUR!

JK: Stop it now…

Costello grabs the injured leg of Sparkz and twists around, dropping back into the figure four leglock. Sparkz’ cries are unbearable and he looks in a great amount of pain as Costello jumps up and down in the hold, applying full and maximum pressure. The referee looks ready to call for the bell when the champion takes the option away from him and taps his hand to the canvass…

JK: He had no other choice…..

DF: Wow…

Ding ding ding

Rick Ambrose: Ladies and gentlemen……………….here is your winner………………..and NEW EWF World Heavyweight Champion……….Viiiinnnnccceeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnttt Coooooosssttttttteeeeelllllloooo!

JK: This is tragic…

(VT ends)

JK: Vincent Costello finally got his hands on the main prize…..he is the man atop the mountain right now….

DF: But whether he admits it or not, FEAR is on the horizon…..he has just ten days before he must walk straight into the lion’s den……

“Cold Ash” echoes out and the crowd inside the Coliseum begin to rise to their feet and roar in appreciation. There is a pause before Jimmy Phillips comes storming onto the stage, raising the noise levels even higher. He walks from one side of the stage to the other, breathing in the atmosphere, before nodding his head and heading to the ring…

JK: It was just ten nights ago that Jimmy Phillips and Mike Conrad went to war with FEAR in that historic “three stages of hell” bout…..Machiavelli and co. may have gotten the better of Phillips that night but earlier on “The Talent” said this was far from over…..

DF: Phillips wants revenge, he wants to even the score…but he needs to be careful because FEAR are not playing around….this is such a dangerous position for so many people….

JK: With Mike Conrad still sidelined, the weight of this battle has fallen on the shoulders of Jimmy Phillips but he may be biting off more than he can chew…

Phillips unzips his hoody and throws it to the fans in the front row before leaping up onto the apron, causing jets of red pyros to explode from all four turnbuckles. Phillips then climbs into the ring and goes to each corner in turn, posing for the adoring masses.

JK: Phillips is going up against the world champion right here tonight, though…..so he needs to re-focus his mind, forget about FEAR for the time being….

DF: I can see that being a damn-near impossible task….

Phillips bounces off the ropes and then “Godfather” plays out to the arena, drawing vicious boos from everyone in attendance. Purple fireworks erupt all around the front of the stage and then an electronic voice sounds over the speakers.

“Please rise for your superior……….the EWF World Heavyweight Champion……………..Vincent Costello!”

This is met by a bigger wave of boos from the crowd and then Costello comes marching out into sight. He slicks his hair back and smiles arrogantly before patting the world championship belt that is strapped around his waist. He begins to make his way down to the ring, trash talking the fans as he does so.

JK: It was the first event that EWF ever hosted when Vincent Costello came within two minutes of holding that belt….losing out in breath-taking style to Jason Sparkz…..but Costello vowed revenge, promised that he would get the better of his rival if they met again, and ten nights ago at Atonement he proved that theory correct….he is the world heavyweight champion….

DF: He’s the best in the business, the accolade does not lie………injury to Sparkz or not, Costello won that belt fair and square….

JK: Costello has promised a reign of terror on EWF but he has to be looking over his shoulder….he knows what awaits him on the next edition of Conflict….he knows that Machiavelli and Ojore are zoning in…

Costello unstraps the belt and raises it over his head as he climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring. He holds the championship in front of Jimmy Phillips’ face and trash talks him before grinning and turning away. Phillips burns a hole in the back of Costello’s head with his gaze, watching as Costello leans over the ropes and passes the belt to the timekeeper….

DF: Phillips does not look in the mood to take any of Costello’s (beep)….

JK: YOU’RE NOT WRONG!

The crowd erupt as Costello turns back around and eats a huge right hand from Phillips, sending the world champion through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Phillips quickly follows Costello from the ring and he cracks him with multiple rights before storming into him, picking him up, and drives him back into the security railing. Phillips then seizes Costello by the arm and whips him forwards….BOOM!

DF: Phillips is rolling…

JK: He needs to watch he doesn’t get himself dq’ed…

The steel steps go flying as Costello is ploughed straight into them, leaving him in a heap on the floor. The referee is ordering Phillips to bring the action back in the ring and he duly obliges, dragging Costello back to his feet and easily rolling him under the bottom rope….

DF: Phillips like a man possessed….FEAR have awoken a beast inside of him…

Costello gets back up and Phillips sends him flying with a huge overhead belly to belly suplex. He then welcomes the world champion up again and connects with a second overhead suplex……………………1………………………..2…………..shoulder up!

JK: Costello probably didn’t envision his “coronation” match starting out like this…

Phillips drags Costello up onto his feet again and he scoop slams him back down before running off the ropes and returns with a leaping splash across the chest……………….1……………………….2…………….kickout from Costello. The crowd continue to chant Phillips’ name as he rags Costello up by the hair again, only to be jabbed in the eye by a stray thumb…

JK: That was illegal….

DF: Costello claiming accident….

Phillips staggers away and it allows Costello to chase him into the corner and deliver two sickening knees right to the spine of his opponent. VC rolls back up as Phillips staggers out of the corner and he runs into a big swinging neckbreaker………………………1……………………………..2……………………….Phillips pops his shoulder up off the mat.

JK: Costello showing his “by any means” tactics once again…

DF: That’s why he is the champion and everyone else is being left behind…

Costello stomps down on the back of Phillips before he pulls him up and nails a snap suplex. Costello then backs into the corner, lifts himself onto the second rope, and jumps off into a kneedrop across the throat of his opponent….

JK: That is sickening…

DF: Could have crushed his windpipe…

Phillips staggers up, struggling to breath, and Costello grips him around the waist, nailing a release German suplex. Costello then crawls over and hooks the leg…………………1…………………2…………shoulder up again. Costello bangs his hand off the mat and then crawls back up to his feet, he stretches his neck and waits for Phillips to rise before lifting him onto his shoulders…

JK: Go to…

Phillips drops off the back and attempts to lock Costello into a full nelson but VC slams his head backwards into the bridge of JP’s nose, breaking the hold. Costello then runs the ropes, ducks a clothesline from Phillips as he comes back, and then runs off the opposite rope before rushing back into a flying right hand that knocks Phillips down…

DF: Big shot from Costello….that scrambled Phillips’ senses…

Phillips is a little disorientated as he staggers back to his feet and walks straight into a sit-out spinebuster……………………1…………………………….2………………..he kicks out!

JK: Costello demonstrating his credentials now………..showing why he deserves to be the world champion…

DF: Phillips started in a blaze but now Costello is having his way….

Costello climbs up in the corner and he leans on the ropes, waiting, and then he sprints forwards as Phillips gets back up…

JK: KNEE TREMBLER!

Phillips ducks the attempted knee at the very last second and pushes Costello off the ropes before lifting him into a Samoan drop as he comes back…

DF: Countered…

Costello counters the Samoan drop into a crucifix style pin……………………………..1………………………………….2……………..kickout. Both men scramble back up and Costello is quick in with a kick to the stomach and then looks for a DDT…

JK: Phillips fighting it….NORTHERN LIGHTS!

Phillips counters with the northern lights suplex………………………..1…………………………….2…………Costello gets his shoulder up. Both men get back to their feet and Phillips looks to lift Costello into a “sky high” powerbomb but Costello counters with a facebuster, dropping Phillips face across his knee (ala Triple H)….Phillips staggers back into the corner and Costello follows in with a big boot to the chest of his foe before he lifts him up onto the top rope….

DF: Costello taking this high….

JK: Big risk….

Costello connects with rights and lefts to the head of Jimmy Phillips before pulling his arm over his head and then delivers an almighty superplex from the top rope….Phillips clutches his spine in agony before Costello drops and arm across his chest….

….2
……….shoulder up!

DF: That was a near miss for Jimmy Phillips….

JK: Another great bout here on Conflict……

DF: I expected nothing less from these two men…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:12 am

Phillips slowly gets back to his feet but Costello lands fierce right hands to his back and then grabs his arm, attempting an irish whip to the corner but only for Phillips to counter. Costello slams into the corner and JP follows him in, only to receive double boots to the face…..

DF: Costello is really having a period of dominance now….

Phillips staggers back and down to one knee, allowing Costello to run out and drive his knee right into the temple of Phillips, leaving him spread on the deck……………………………………1……………………….2………………..Phillips kicks out. Costello remonstrates with the referee as he stands back to his feet before he heads for the turnbuckle and begins to climb…

JK: Phillips struggling to re-adjust after that knee….he’s all over the place….

DF: And Costello is primed to strike…..KERB STOMP!

Costello comes flying from the top rope, looking for his patented double stomp to the back of Phillips, but Phillips rises up and catches him…

JK: TOUCHDOWN!

Costello elbows his way free of the “rock-bottom” just in time and then runs off the ropes, only to return into a ring-shaking spinebuster……………………………1……………………………..2…………shoulder up from Costello. Phillips pushes himself to a vertical base and he waits for Costello to rise before lifting him onto his shoulders and running him to the corner…

DF: Snake eyes…

Costello kicks his legs and drops off the back before shoving Phillips, chest-first, into the turnbuckle. JP then staggers back out and is lifted into an atomic drop before Costello scoops him up and connects with a shoulder-breaker…..

JK: Right back to that shoulder that Phillips injured at the hands of FEAR…

DF: Costello’s a smart guy….he knows exactly what he is doing….

Costello stretches the arm of Phillips out and he stomps down on it, over and over, before he bounces off the ropes and returns with a leaping kneedrop to the exposed appendage. Phillips clutches his arm in pain and staggers up, only for Costello to attack it again. VC lands hard punches to the shoulder and then twists the arm, hyper-extending it….

JK: Costello smells blood in the water…

He wrenches the arm of Phillips and then twists it again and nails a leaping arm-breaker across both of his knees. Phillips is writhing in pain on the floor before Costello lifts his arm off the mat and then slams it down to the floor once again…

DF: Costello knows that Phillips had that injury…..he probably prepared his whole match around it…

JK: That’s why he is so successful…

Phillips clambers back up in the corner and Costello stomps a mudhole in his stomach before grabbing his arm and attempting to whip him across the ring. Phillips is too strong and he reverses the whip but Costello keeps ahold of his injured arm and yanks it, staggering Phillips into the middle of the ring, before twisting him over into a cross armbar…

DF: This is bad….Phillips has nowhere to go….

JK: Serious trouble for “The Talent”….

Phillips yells out in pain as Costello locks his legs around the shoulder joint and then twists from the elbow, applying serious pressure. The referee is down by Phillips’ side, asking him if he wants to quit, but JP refuses to give up…

DF: Phillips needs to consider his future now….a broken arm will put him out for months…

JK: He can’t afford that….he can’t afford to put his issues with FEAR on the back-burner…

Phillips is still yelling in pain and trying to drag himself closer to the ropes but Costello’s grip is tight and he refuses to budge, turning the pressure up to its fullest and pressing for the submission victory….

DF: Costello won the world championship via submission and he could do the same here tonight…

JK: I don’t see any other options for Jimmy Phillips….

Phillips is reaching with his free arm but still the ropes are too far away for him to grab ahold of. He shifts his feet and kicks out, trying to move his body close, but it seems futile as Costello twists his arm at an unnatural angle…

DF: This is going to end any second….the referee may need to make a judgement call….

JK: Take the decision out of Phillips’ hands…he is too proud to quit….

The referee is urging Phillips to consider quitting but JP just shakes his head and continues to fight against the hold. The official looks worried and turns toward the timekeeper to signal for the bell…

DF: He’s gonna end it…..

JK: HE FOUND THE ROPES!

The crowd erupt as Phillips summons all his energy to kick his legs once more and he manages to find the bottom rope with his left heel. Vincent Costello is unbelieving and keeps the hold locked in, finally releasing on the count of four…

DF: Phillips managed to survive but the damage looks done to me…

JK: That shoulder has to be in agony…

Phillips is holding onto the ropes, breathing deeply, as Costello gets back up and kicks him right in the back of the head. He drags JP back up to his feet and pulls him into the middle of the ring before he tries to flip him up for a powerbomb…

DF: Phillips fighting this with all he can…

Phillips kicks his legs and then manages to counter into a backdrop, but Costello counters in midair with a sunset flip takedown…………………………………..1………………………..2…………………..shoulder up from Phillips. They get back up and Phillips misses with a right hand before being dragged into an inverted backbreaker into a neckbreaker combo (ala The Miz)………………………………..1…………………………….2……………….Phillips kicks out again!

JK: This has been a tremendous main event match between two absolute stallions of EWF….

DF: But who has more left in the tank? Who can go that extra mile…

Phillips gets up to his feet but walks straight into a hooked kick to his shoulder and then Costello lifts him onto his shoulders….

JK: GTS…

Phillips crashes the point of his elbow into the top of Costello’s head and scrambles off the back before running off the ropes…

DF: SPEAR!

The crowd groan as Costello rolls aside and sends Phillips crashing shoulder-first into the ringpost. JP is in all kinds of trouble as he staggers back out….

JK: OLYMPIC SLAM!

Costello drives all the wind out of his foe with the spinning slam and then makes the cover…………………..1…………………………2…………………..shoulder up in the nick of time from Phillips!

DF: That was as close as we have come….that was dangerously close to being over…

Costello gets up in the referee’s face and argues about the speed of the count, only for the official to dismiss him. Costello then beckons for Phillips to stand back up and he rushes him back into the corner, nailing shoulder thrusts and then lifts Phillips onto the top rope…

JK: Muscle-buster….

Costello marches Phillips out for the “muscle-buster” but Phillips struggles and then manages to fall off the back and counters with a Russian legsweep…………………………1………………………2…………kickout. They get back up and Costello aims in with a hard kick but Phillips catches his foot and spins him around before nailing a huge “sky high” powerbomb…

DF: That tweaked the arm…

Phillips holds his shoulder in pain after hitting the move before finally making a cover……………………….1…………………………2…………………………..Costello presses his shoulder up off the mat. Phillips gets back up, stretches his arm in an attempt to alleviate some of the pain, and then ushers Costello to get back to his feet…

DF: Phillips still right in this one…

JK: And he’s looking to end it….TOUCHDOWN!

Costello counters the “rock-bottom” into an inverted jawbreaker, staggering Phillips back into the corner. He catches his breath and then chases Phillips in…

DF: Stinger…missed….

JK: GAME-CHANGER!

Costello crashes into the corner and Phillips runs off the opposite ropes before rushing back for his trademark clothesline from hell. Costello ducks at the last second and Phillips takes his turn to slam into the turnbuckle before turning around…

DF: OMERTA!

JK: No…..F-U!

The crowd erupt as Phillips spins out of the black hole slam, lifts Costello onto his shoulders and detonates with the fireman’s slam…………………………..1………………………………………2………………..Costello kicks out once again!

DF: This is a Conflict main event to remember…both of these guys giving it their absolute all…

Phillips gets back up and he pulls Costello up and attempts to lift him into a jackhammer but his arm lets him down and Costello is able to counter into a rolling small package……………………………1………………………..2……….kickout. They scramble back up and Phillips scoops Costello onto his shoulders and runs him into a powerslam….

JK: Dropped out…

Costello drops off the back of Phillips and then clatters into him with a big boot as he turns around. Costello slicks his hair back and smiles before he heads to the corner and begins to climb the ropes again. The flashbulbs are going off as he reaches the top and then dives off…

DF: Bombs away….

Costello comes flying into a high angled crossbody takedown on Phillips, knocking him to the canvass. Phillips, though, shows amazing strength and resilience to roll right through and stand up, Costello in his clutches….

JK: That is amazing….FALL AWAY!

The crowd show their appreciation as Phillips hauls Costello into a brilliant fall-away slam, driving Costello into a car-wreck against the turnbuckle…

DF: Jimmy Phillips just crushed Costello….that is why they call him “The Talent”…

Phillips shakes away the cobwebs and then drags Costello out of the corner and flips him up, driving him down with a big powerbomb………………………………….1…………………………………….2……………….Costello just kicks out once more….

JK: I just don’t know what it will take to end this one…

Phillips stumbles over to the corner and he begins to climb the ropes this time. The crowd are urging him on as he steadies his foot at the top of the turnbuckle……

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Costello is back up and he barges into the ropes, causing Phillips to drop into a sickening crotched position on the top of the turnbuckle. Costello smiles as he staggers over and grabs ahold of his opponent, pulling him into a fisherman’s cradle….

DF: MUSCLEBUSTER!

JK: He got him….it is over….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:13 am

Costello plants Phillips with the “musclebuster” and then nods his head before hooking both legs………………..1……………………………..2…………………………3-shoulder up!

DF: Did he get him?

JK: Phillips just kicked out….and I mean just…

The crowd are cheering loud as Phillips somehow kicks out again, leaving Costello speechless. The referee is telling Costello that the match must continue…

DF: Costello cannot believe it…

JK: I’m having trouble myself….Jimmy Phillips is so determined….

Costello grabs the referee by the front of his shirt and then pushes him away in anger. He then makes is way back to the corner and begins to climb…

DF: KERB STOMP ON HIS MIND…

Phillips is up and he grabs Costello by the neck and then launches him into a slam, driving him down from the ropes to the canvass below. Costello clutches his spine as he staggers back up and Phillips is waiting for him…

JK: TOUCH……..WOW!

The crowd are taken aback as Phillips looks for the “rock-bottom” and then Costello counters into a jumping STO (Paydirt) that drives Phillips’ face into the canvass. Both men are sprawled on the deck, feeling the effects of the match…

DF: Both these guys have put so much into this match….they are out on their feet…

JK: They might be lucky to get back to their feet…

Costello and Phillips both stagger up to their feet and they begin to trade with sluggish right hands in the middle of the ring. Costello rakes the eyes of JP to gain the advantage and then lifts him up onto his shoulders….

DF: GTS!

Phillips catches the knee of Costello on the way down and spins him around before nailing a big sit-down full nelson slam (Bully Bomb)……Phillips then rolls up in the corner and he beckons for Costello to climb up…

JK: Phillips is lining this one up….he can sense an opportunity……..

DF: SPEAR!

JK: OMERTA!

Costello is very groggy but he somehow finds the energy to counter the spear into a spinning black hole slam….the crowd in attendance look disconsolate…

….2
………………3!

DF: GOT THE ROPES!

JK: This is unreal….

The crowd are going insane as the referee points to Jimmy Phillips’ foot rested on the bottom rope, making the pinfall invalid. Vincent Costello looks besides himself with fury as he gets back up to his feet…

DF: This is supposed to be Costello’s night….

JK: Somebody forgot to tell Jimmy Phillips…

Phillips is barely able to move, struggling to drag himself up as Costello slams his palm against the top of the turnbuckle and screams for Phillips to get up….

DF: Costello looks outraged….

JK: He’s ready to snap….TOUCHDOWN!

Costello welcomes Phillips up and tries to plant himself with Phillips’ own finishing move but JP head-butts his way free and then scoops Costello onto his shoulders…

DF: RUNNING POWERSLAM!

The ring shudders from impact as Phillips plants Costello with the running slam before dropping to the canvass in exhaustion. Huge chants of “Let’s go Jimmy” ring all around and then all eyes turn to the stage…

JK: What the hell is he doing out here?

DF: And who is he coming for?

The boos ring all around as the massive form of Ojore comes marching out onto the stage. His hulking frame ominously paces at the top of the rampway…

JK: Earlier tonight we saw Jimmy Phillips chase away FEAR with a steel chair…we know all about the issues between those two men…

DF: But in ten days it will be Ojore who challenges Costello for his world championship….so I can’t tell who is in for it now…

Jimmy Phillips is slowly getting back to his feet in the ring and he begins to stalk Costello, waiting for him to stand, and then he notices Ojore…

JK: Jimmy…..think about it…

The crowd roar as Phillips shakes his head and then jumps from the ring, sprinting up the rampway to the top of the stage. Ojore meets him head-on and both men begin to trade with lefts and rights…

DF: Phillips is confronting his FEAR…

JK: I don’t know how wise that is…

Ojore pushes Phillips toward the HyperTron structure and then runs at him for a clothesline but Phillips dodges it and sends the big man crashing against the steel. Ojore staggers back around and Phillips grabs ahold of him…

DF: TOUCH…

Ding ding ding

JK: What the….

DF: Phillips just got himself counted out…

The crowd are booing as the referee completes his ten count and calls for the bell. On the stage, Ojore elbows his way free of Phillips’ clutches and then he locks both of his hands around the throat of his rival…

JK: CHOKEBOMB…..MY GOD!

The crowd groan as Ojore kneels right down into the choke-bomb, driving Phillips into the steel of the rampway with destructive force. Phillips is completely motionless as Ojore just continues to kneel over him, no trace of emotion in his eyes…

DF: Phillips is surely learning that he can’t fight this war alone….FEAR is too powerful…

JK: He should have just left Ojore on the stage….

In the ring, the referee hands Vincent Costello his EWF World Championship and then raises his hand in victory. The crowd are booing as Costello smirks and hoists the championship over his head…

Official Result:Vincent Costello via countout
Match time: 18 minutes 07 seconds

JK: Costello might be smiling now….feeling pretty good about this victory….but he needs to wake up and smell reality…..because FEAR is coming for him too……..

DF: Take a long look at Jimmy Phillips, Vincent…..because that may just be the fate that awaits you in ten night’s time….

JK: This might be Costello’s night in the spotlight…….but just how long is it going to last….

DF: FINAL CUT!

Costello continues to parade the championship over his head as Dario Machiavelli appears in the ring behind him. He smiles evilly and then drags Costello back and drills him with the inverted DDT. The crowd are booing as Machiavelli kneels over Vincent and then picks up the world championship, pressing it up into the air….

JK: FEAR striking from nowhere once again…..

DF: Is this a sign of things to come? Is this the future of EWF….

JK: The darkness is looming…

Ojore stares down at his boss and a smile begins to cross his lips, as Machiavelli looks back and smiles in return. The Coliseum is filled full of boos as the cameras pan to the unconscious forms of Jimmy Phillips and Vincent Costello.

JK: Folks that is all we have time for tonight…..I’m sure you will agree that this has been yet another rollercoaster night of EWF action….be sure to join us in ten days for another edition of EWF Conflict…….where the battle for supremacy shall reach a new height…who is leaving the Coliseum as the world champion?

DF: You can find that out and much, much more….right here on the V2 forum….we’ll see you all next time out…goodnight guys!

The show goes off air with Machiavelli continuing to pose with the EWF World Championship belt over the motionless form of Vincent Costello.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down