The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

could impact wrestling do it better?

+3
Adam D
James_182
Mr Video Man
7 posters

Go down

could impact wrestling do it better? Empty could impact wrestling do it better?

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 08 Apr 2013, 1:16 pm

if impact wrestling had the same budget wwe does and had wrestlemania with the current impact wrestling roster for one year only........... would impact wrestling make a better show than the pile of dog do do that wwe produced this year?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

could impact wrestling do it better? Empty Re: could impact wrestling do it better?

Post by Guest Mon 08 Apr 2013, 1:17 pm

Impact this year has been so much better than WWE this year. WWE is total crap at the moment!

Back to top Go down

could impact wrestling do it better? Empty Re: could impact wrestling do it better?

Post by James_182 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 1:19 pm

They would have produced more heel turns than The Big Show I guess...

James_182

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 08 Apr 2013, 1:54 pm

They could have afforded the Aces and 10s.

On a serious note, I dont think it would have made much difference. Production values isnt the problem.

There is no reason why TNA cant complete other than history - WWE have a fan base that no matter what they dish out, there is an audience.

Impact has to eat into that and build its own.

The problem comes from pushing the wrong stars and signing the wrong names (like Knox - no problem with Doc though).

If TNA had more money but the same creative team (ie Hogan), then the result would be pretty much the same but only with bigger stadiums. I dont hink Hulk has the creative awareness to sign people like the Shield.

The only thing that they might be able to do with the budget is sign people like Batista and Lesnar (if it had been 12 months ago). I do believe they would have booked Lesnar better mind you.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 08 Apr 2013, 7:34 pm

Who has hacked Adam?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 08 Apr 2013, 7:40 pm

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:Who has hacked Adam?

Laugh

I was wondering if someone was going to point out my uncharacteristic negative post towards TNA.

Its how I see it though - money isnt the problem with TNA (not that I think that there is much of a problem). All that money would do is make the problems worse that they do have - basically paying too much to the wrong people and giving too much power to the wrong people.

TNA is fairly sound (and better than WWE for the most part) on all aspects apart from a few tweaks to the stories and personnel.

What would be a better question is how would WWE have performed on TNAs budget?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 08 Apr 2013, 7:46 pm

Where did the big budget add to Mania last night?

Huge stadium: smaller arena would have been a better crowd probably
P diddly singing: well how gutting would it have been without the snippets of songs from 15 years ago
Several montages of videos seen numerous times before: hmm perhaps promos instead?
Going on about sponsor deals with special Olympics/the forces/other charity stuff/slim frickin jim - again a bonus

In summary, WWE would have done better, they'd be unable to fill with unrelated stuff and have to instead use actual wrestlers to segment it

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 08 Apr 2013, 7:48 pm

Do you think TNA has the stronger roster or is it that they know how to build feuds better??

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 08 Apr 2013, 7:58 pm

Hogan would've gone over Cena
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 08 Apr 2013, 8:04 pm

They'd have had 3MB become 8MB with the addition of Alex Riley, Bo Dallas, Michael McGillicutty, Curt Hawkins and JBL.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down