The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heineken Cup Final Tickets-got yours yet?

5 posters

Go down

Heineken Cup Final Tickets-got yours yet? Empty Heineken Cup Final Tickets-got yours yet?

Post by disneychilly Wed 10 Apr 2013, 12:04 pm

Hey guys

Just a quick question about Heineken Cup Final tickets-I ordered mine last year just after the last final from www.ticketmaster.ie and wanted to know if any of you that are going had received yours yet. I know they say to contact them a week beforehand if you don't have them but I'll be in Ukraine beforehand so won't be able to check.

Cheers in advance for any info.

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Heineken Cup Final Tickets-got yours yet? Empty Re: Heineken Cup Final Tickets-got yours yet?

Post by BristolDave Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:05 pm

Hi Disney - Ordered mine on the Monday following last years final (as I have done for the last few years)

Still to receive the tickets but I think they usually come about 2-4 weeks before the event (nearer the 4 weeks end) You should also be able to pick them up at the ground if not recieved before so wouldn't worry just yet.

I am due to get to Dublin early Saturday morning and will be around the Temple Bar area from 9.30ish. What I am looking for is a good place to get a full Irish breakfast at that time. Any ideas?

Cheers

BristolDave

Back to top Go down

Heineken Cup Final Tickets-got yours yet? Empty Re: Heineken Cup Final Tickets-got yours yet?

Post by SecretFly Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:19 pm

A full Irish Breakfast in Temple Bar? Usually on the pavement after Friday night Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by BristolDave Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:21 pm

SecretFly wrote:A full Irish Breakfast in Temple Bar? Usually on the pavement after Friday night Wink

At least it should still be warm!!

BristolDave

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:35 pm

BristolDave wrote:Hi Disney - Ordered mine on the Monday following last years final (as I have done for the last few years)

Still to receive the tickets but I think they usually come about 2-4 weeks before the event (nearer the 4 weeks end) You should also be able to pick them up at the ground if not recieved before so wouldn't worry just yet.

I am due to get to Dublin early Saturday morning and will be around the Temple Bar area from 9.30ish. What I am looking for is a good place to get a full Irish breakfast at that time. Any ideas?

Cheers

Get yourself to Bewleys on Grafton Street. Forget the ground floor and take the stairs or lift to the 3rd floor I think it is where they have a small dining room with a balcony. They will serve you up a nice breakfast and coffee. Bring a copy of the Irish Times Saturday sports supplement. Enjoy.

Otherwise Gallaghers Boxty House in Temple Bar (if its open that early).

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by BristolDave Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:46 pm

Cheers Guns - Just the job. Can have a crafty pint in Keogh's after.

BristolDave

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:52 pm

BristolDave wrote:Cheers Guns - Just the job. Can have a crafty pint in Keogh's after.

Exactly. Or Grogans which is near both too.

Some ex Munster players like Quinlan tend to drink in the Palace bar on Fleet street on game day which isnt bad either.

Grogan's is a gas place. Its so old school. There is an old biddy working behind the bar there. My sister once left a jumper behind there and went in the next day so see if anyone had found it. The old biddy was wearing it behind the bar. My sister didnt have the heart to ask for it back.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by BristolDave Wed 10 Apr 2013, 3:09 pm

I expect I will visit a few pubs that day Whistle

BristolDave

Back to top Go down

Post by BristolDave Fri 19 Apr 2013, 3:02 pm

disneychilly wrote:Hey guys

Just a quick question about Heineken Cup Final tickets-I ordered mine last year just after the last final from www.ticketmaster.ie and wanted to know if any of you that are going had received yours yet. I know they say to contact them a week beforehand if you don't have them but I'll be in Ukraine beforehand so won't be able to check.

Cheers in advance for any info.

Disney - Just had an email from ticketmaster who said tickets should be delivered within next 5-7 working days if that helps.

BristolDave

Back to top Go down

Post by brennomac Fri 19 Apr 2013, 5:12 pm

MY HC final tickets arrived in post this morning so presume they're on their way elsewhere as well, would suggest if you bought tickets and haven't got them by say middle next week then get on to the Ticketmaster gougers

brennomac

Back to top Go down

Post by BristolDave Sat 20 Apr 2013, 11:57 am

Yep - got mine this morning in the post (as well as blondie tickets) so all set. Yahoo

BristolDave

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Sat 20 Apr 2013, 3:29 pm

Just got mine in the mail. Thanks guys for your help-my internet's been off at home so didn't get the chance to say thanks-got carried away with Bluesman's analysis of the WC Final so forgot my manners Wink

Enjoy the game-as a neutral I might rock out my Hurricanes jersey Smile

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by BristolDave Sat 20 Apr 2013, 5:31 pm

Give us a shout where you will be drinking or a good place for a pre match beer.

BristolDave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down