The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 10th April - Post Wrestlemania Special

+2
BD21
Dolphin Ziggler
6 posters

Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 10th April - Post Wrestlemania Special Empty The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 10th April - Post Wrestlemania Special

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 11 Apr 2013, 6:56 pm

http://v2journal.com/17/post/2013/04/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-10th-april.html

Good day one and all and welcome to another edition of the V2 Wrestling Podcast!

This week we are almost 100% focused on the Wrestlemania and Raw fallout as Richard "Hero" Hudson talks to "Pretty Boy" Chris Wilkerson and Gavin "The Brain" Duenas about their experiences in New York and New Jersey for Wrestlemania 29.

The two travelling members of the podcast arrived back home that day and Pretty Boy in particular is feeling the fatigue of jet lag and a couple days travel. Plus a hangover, but he won't let us blame that!

The wrestling world had all eyes on NY/NJ for Mania, and the event almost extended to a second day after a spectacular Monday Night Raw that has got the WWE Universe buzzing, including Fandango's theme tune entering into the UK Charts and rising spectacularly.

We talk about the trip, the events and the future in WWE. Let us know what you thought of Wrestlemania and Raw. If you're lucky you may get a few extra treats as some wonderful photos and videos were taken across the trip, including Gavin's handheld footage of Dolph Ziggler's cash in and Chris' friends filming him at Axxess in a John Cena Karaoke Booth doing the Cena entrance video rap (It's about as good as it sounds).

We also think we may have settled on a podcast name! The Five Moves of Doom is getting some serious consideration, what do our listeners think?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 10th April - Post Wrestlemania Special Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 10th April - Post Wrestlemania Special

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 11 Apr 2013, 7:26 pm

I have now added the link to the audio of my Cena rap to the page. Its outstanding, you wouldnt know I had the words in front of me to help me out it just flows so naturally

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 10th April - Post Wrestlemania Special Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 10th April - Post Wrestlemania Special

Post by BD21 Thu 11 Apr 2013, 8:45 pm

I love how you guys are strict on the site but then there's loads of swearing on the podcast

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 11 Apr 2013, 8:49 pm

We usually try not to swear, I think the jet lag may have stopped the usual brain filter for me and Gav

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by BD21 Thu 11 Apr 2013, 8:50 pm

There was quite a lot. I think "tw*t" was the most used. Enjoyed it.

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 11 Apr 2013, 11:48 pm

Can someone PM me Gav's joke please?, it sounds fantastic

Good show, I was slightly depressed that Chris got into the swing of things near the end, I was quite enjoying him suffering his way through

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri 12 Apr 2013, 1:43 am

Don't worry it wasn't as funny as my Wes Brisco joke at the start of the podcast (spoiler alert)

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 12 Apr 2013, 6:43 pm

Photo 46 (I think) will prove my presence at Wrestlemania

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/29/scenes-from-metlife-stadium-photos

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 12 Apr 2013, 6:53 pm

are you the one in the hoodie in the very bottom left of the picture?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 12 Apr 2013, 6:59 pm

Fantastic show again lads

Could i have Gav's joke PM OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri 12 Apr 2013, 8:46 pm

I hate you for mentioning my joke Chris.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 12 Apr 2013, 9:26 pm

I'm the one in the red hat like you well know! I've made it in WWE!

The joke should be an ask the tart question!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 13 Apr 2013, 2:46 pm

I am just listening to this now and is Chris actually dying?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down