The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

big show and wwe sued?

4 posters

Go down

big show and wwe sued? Empty big show and wwe sued?

Post by Mr Video Man Fri 12 Apr 2013, 10:42 am

Former WWE employee Andrew Green is suing Big Show and WWE over an alleged backstage incident at the 2013 Royal Rumble pay-per-view, according to Courthouse News Service. Green claims another WWE producer told him to get an interview with Show after his Rumble match to be posted on the company’s website. Green says Show refused to do it until he said it was at the request of Eric Pankowski. Big Show then began using “profanely indecent language,” saying if he wanted an interview he would give him one. The complaint continued:

“Big Show turned toward Green enraged, shouting obscenities, and waving his fist in Green’s face. Big Show then grabbed Green by the collar and throat, striking Green in the face and backing him up against a trunk while declaring ‘You son of a bitch … Are you having fun right now … Don’t even come up to me again … I don’t give a Poopie who you are’.”

Show requested a re-tape of the interview saying he would just walk away. Triple H requested a third take but Show said he didn’t think he would be able to do it because his emotions in the first shoot had been real. A third interview was shot but Pankowski decided to air the first interview.

Green claims he was unable to continue working for WWE after following the incident because he was uncomfortable working around Big Show and other wrestlers. He alleges in the complaint that WWE had previously “suspended or terminated Big Show’s employment because of his behavior, including his engagement in violent and/or unlawful and/or improper activities outside of the wrestling venue.”

lesson learned.......don't make big show mad
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

big show and wwe sued? Empty Re: big show and wwe sued?

Post by Crimey Fri 12 Apr 2013, 10:48 am

This just stinks of an ex-producer wanting some money to be honest. The phrase
he was uncomfortable working around Big Show
is because he didn't actually suffer any real injury, be it physical or psychiatric. I can't imagine this will stand up in court, particularly as WWE will have a much bigger and better lawyer team anyway.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Fri 12 Apr 2013, 11:00 am

to be fair wouldn't u be uncomfortable around a 7 foot 400 plus pound man who could squash your head with 1 hand?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Fri 12 Apr 2013, 1:40 pm

Crimey wrote:This just stinks of an ex-producer wanting some money to be honest. The phrase
is because he didn't actually suffer any real injury, be it physical or psychiatric. I can't imagine this will stand up in court, particularly as WWE will have a much bigger and better lawyer team anyway.

Im not so sure to be honest, because can you imagine what the atmosphere is like back stage at a wwe event, you prob have these tiny producer guys running around being pulled one way then the other and builled by Vince and his cronies and then the wrestlers on top of that. I would of thought it wouldn't be a very pleasent place to work imo.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Fri 12 Apr 2013, 2:34 pm

From the sounds of it, the camera was recording while this was happening. What's been described sounds pretty close to Big Show's entire gimmick at the time. Surely, if the producer had asked Show to cut an interview, and the camera was on, he should have expected Big Show to...y'know...cut the interview.

The bit about "striking Green in the face" kind of backs up that point. If a 400 pound man hits you in the face with any sort of malice, your face would resemble a Picasso painting. And even then, there's a good chance you wouldn't live to tell the tale.

If Big Show was trying to hurt the man, which his statement would seem to imply, he would have hurt him.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 12 Apr 2013, 2:39 pm

bretmeharty wrote:
Crimey wrote:This just stinks of an ex-producer wanting some money to be honest. The phrase

Im not so sure to be honest, because can you imagine what the atmosphere is like back stage at a wwe event, you prob have these tiny producer guys running around being pulled one way then the other and builled by Vince and his cronies and then the wrestlers on top of that. I would of thought it wouldn't be a very pleasent place to work imo.

I agree that backstage at WWE won't be that friendly of a place with so many testerone pumped, egotistical men, but I think this lawsuit is just trying to take something quite small to try and get some money out of WWE. He'll be hoping for an out of court settlement.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down