The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if.....

2 posters

Go down

What if..... Empty What if.....

Post by MickeyGoldmill Fri 12 Apr 2013, 4:15 pm

Audley fights gingerly as he's obviously afraid of being hurt (who isn't though) or making a mistake.
Whats the point though? 9/10 it ends up in a defeat for him.

What if Audley just came out all guns blazing for change? Least he'd have a punchers chance and not leave so much time for his opponent to work him over.

MickeyGoldmill

Back to top Go down

What if..... Empty Re: What if.....

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri 12 Apr 2013, 4:37 pm

I agree there have been times when that may have benefited him. But against Wilder he needs to draw the punch and counter with fierce shots. Wilder should be fairly predictable and if Audley wasn't so prone to freezing like a deer in a headlight, then he would have an excellent chance of a KO here.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Apr 2013, 5:35 pm

As I said before, if Audley could somehow be hynotised into thinking this fight held no more significance than Prizefighter, he'd take Wilder to the cleaners. However, once Audley realises that he's in an important fight it all goes to cow dung.

Still, I'd love Audley to win even if it was for no other reason than I'd get to thumb my nose at the Wilder fanboys. However, I suspect Audley will lose but it won't stop the Wilder fan club proclaiming their man a World Beater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum