The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E! and WWE to team up for launch of ‘Total Divas’ reality show

+9
NickisBHAFC
TheCelticGarbutt
Dr Gregory House MD
Ché Guerrero
Crimey
Dolphin Ziggler
Bull
Shot 21 LCFC
VDT
13 posters

Go down

E! and WWE to team up for launch of ‘Total Divas’ reality show Empty E! and WWE to team up for launch of ‘Total Divas’ reality show

Post by VDT Tue 23 Apr 2013, 1:16 pm

The WWE Universe will get up-close and personal with the Divas like never before when E! launches a brand-new reality show highlighting the professional and personal lives of WWE’s leading ladies.

Set to debut this summer, “Total Divas” will feature an unprecedentedly in-depth look at what it means to be a WWE Diva in all senses of the word. With complete and utter access to the backstage workings of WWE, the show examines the preparation and fallout from matches, the romantic entanglements of a WWE locker room and, of course, the efforts of prospective new Divas to break through into the ranks.

The show will highlight the lives of five current WWE Divas — Natalya, The Bella Twins and The Funkadactyls — and hit the ground running, following a tag team match between The Bellas and Funkadactyls on the last Raw before WrestleMania 29. The show will follow the lives of WWE's women as they travel around the country, living, loving and competing along the way. Viewers will also be introduced to Eva Marie and Jo-Jo Offerman, two prospective new Divas who have yet to earn their stripes, and will be tested along the way before they’re accepted into WWE’s prestigious women’s corps.

Yahoo Is everyone as excited as me about this!!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

E! and WWE to team up for launch of ‘Total Divas’ reality show Empty Re: E! and WWE to team up for launch of ‘Total Divas’ reality show

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 23 Apr 2013, 2:46 pm

Will there be BB style shower scenes and streaking in the gardens?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

E! and WWE to team up for launch of ‘Total Divas’ reality show Empty Re: E! and WWE to team up for launch of ‘Total Divas’ reality show

Post by VDT Tue 23 Apr 2013, 2:48 pm

Fingers Crossed Laying by the pool rubbing oil on each other

Last edited by VDT on Tue 23 Apr 2013, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 23 Apr 2013, 2:53 pm

picard stupid idea

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 23 Apr 2013, 3:17 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote: picard stupid idea

Why?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 23 Apr 2013, 3:24 pm

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:

Why?

Everything is stupid to Bull, everything is wrong, dark and horrible.

Apart from CM Punk and Chris Jericho.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Tue 23 Apr 2013, 3:35 pm

This is probably a better idea for making them stars than having them wrestle to be honest

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 23 Apr 2013, 4:26 pm

Worst part is that my girlfriend is addicted to E so I may end up watching this, suppose as a wrestling fan I'll find it more entertaining than the lives of the Saturdays

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCelticGarbutt Tue 23 Apr 2013, 4:46 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Worst part is that my girlfriend is addicted to E so I may end up watching this, suppose as a wrestling fan I'll find it more entertaining than the lives of the Saturdays

Your girlfriend is addicted to E?

TheCelticGarbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 23 Apr 2013, 4:51 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Worst part is that my girlfriend is addicted to E so I may end up watching this, suppose as a wrestling fan I'll find it more entertaining than the lives of the Saturdays

The wife loves all them awful shows like the hills, made in chelsea, next top models to so she'll prob watch this and think its something i'd enjoy to coz its slightly WWE related.

Guessing its have Cena and Bryan on it quite abit and too keep up the kayfabe they would have to have Khali and Natty living together Ha!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 23 Apr 2013, 5:02 pm

Hopefully they experiment on each other all the time.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 23 Apr 2013, 5:15 pm

And people call me the gay one laughing

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 23 Apr 2013, 5:34 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Hopefully they experiment on each other all the time.

Playing truth or Dare, a game or two of stripe poker! thumbsup
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Tue 23 Apr 2013, 6:25 pm

Thought you were gay?

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 23 Apr 2013, 7:15 pm

No I'm bi

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Tue 23 Apr 2013, 8:12 pm

Oh...

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 23 Apr 2013, 8:15 pm

Greedy aint he?! Fandangoing with everyone! mo1

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by BD21 Tue 23 Apr 2013, 8:32 pm

TheCelticGarbutt wrote:

Your girlfriend is addicted to E?

You have a girlfriend?!

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 23 Apr 2013, 10:43 pm

Dont watch WWE anymore.

Who are the Funkadactyls?

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 23 Apr 2013, 10:51 pm

This show sounds completely pointless unless Emma is in it

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:05 pm

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch wrote:This show sounds completely pointless unless Emma is in it

Emma to have one a singles title by wrestlemania 30?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:06 pm

It's on the bet thread Greg

Take me up on it!

I could be your wrasslin biatch in 2014!

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:09 pm

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch wrote:It's on the bet thread Greg

Take me up on it!

I could be your wrasslin biatch in 2014!

I just popped a semi Drool

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:33 pm

Laugh

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down