The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXT Booking Challenge!

Go down

NXT Booking Challenge! Empty NXT Booking Challenge!

Post by x12x Fri 03 May 2013, 1:05 pm

Over the last few months I have slowly become a massive fan of NXT, they have some massive stars in the making and have some stars who could easily hold their own on the main roster. With reports that Bray Wyatt, Kassius Ohno and Adrian Neville are being called up next it got me thinking about a booking challenge.

Challenge
*Pick one NXT superstar or a NXT Tag Team (this can include Diva's)
*Explain how you would bring them up to the main roster (Would you keep their current gimmicks or change it/tweak it slightly)
*Show how you would book them to either get them over with fans or get them enough heat to make them a star of the main roster.

Optional Challenge
*Take them to Wrestlemania 30 and give them a realistic Wrestlemania moment. (This can be anything from a crazy spot to winning a title or ending the streak but make it realistic)

Rules
*Starting at the Raw after Mania you have until Wrestlemania 30 to build them as part of the main roster.
*You can start at any point and can use any of the WWE shows to build them (Raw/Smackdown/NXT/Superstars/Main Event etc)
*When booking a singles wrestler you can bring more than one person if it makes sense (eg. Bray Wyatt and the family).
*Not every show you book needs to have your star wrestling, you may book them an interview or video promo.
*No one on the roster is injured (So if wanted you could take Neville and Grey)
*You can change the NXT star as much as you want, so if you think that they would work better as a face then you can do it.
*You can also form tag teams/stables/friendships with current roster members to get them over with the fans.

-------------------
This isn't a contest, there are no points and no one will be crowned a winner I'd just like to see who you'd take to the top from NXT. I look forward to seeing your attempts.

x12x

Back to top Go down