The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beckham retires from conning gullible football clubs

+6
azania
RinoGattuso
Kay Fabe
Duty281
Stella
Josiah Maiestas
10 posters

Go down

Beckham retires from conning gullible football clubs Empty Beckham retires from conning gullible football clubs

Post by Josiah Maiestas Thu 16 May 2013, 9:05 pm

Yes, Saint David is to retire from professional football after the PSG match vs Lorient, the man who hit the fluke half way line goal against Wimbledon, and that jammy free kick against Greece, is to finally hang up the boots at the age of 38. Saint David, married to the woman who's mouth never moves, finally leaves the game after having earned more than double what Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney have.

In other news, I've had 1 cup of tea with milk, and a cheese pickle sandwich OK
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Beckham retires from conning gullible football clubs Empty Re: Beckham retires from conning gullible football clubs

Post by Stella Fri 17 May 2013, 10:09 am

Leave the legend alone thumbsup
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Beckham retires from conning gullible football clubs Empty Re: Beckham retires from conning gullible football clubs

Post by Duty281 Fri 17 May 2013, 10:37 am

Are you the same chap that thought Switzerland didn't exist as a country until 1954?

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 18 May 2013, 1:45 pm

Interesting take on Beckham, not one I share, I've always rated Beckham highly and I feel he's often underrated by many due to the circus that often surrounded him, plenty of people say he's overrated thanks to that but I see it completely differently

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sat 18 May 2013, 3:09 pm

Beckham is a good guy in my book.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 18 May 2013, 3:33 pm

Great footballer and better man. Hope he stays in the game in one capacity or another. As a footballer he broke many barriers. The fact that he's a gay icon and has embraced it has helped break barriers and perceptions alone.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 May 2013, 3:48 pm

What a dreadful post. Won't forget the name.

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 18 May 2013, 3:49 pm

I must say, I'm not overly fussed Beckhams packing it in. The player went long ago, now its just Brand Beckham.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 18 May 2013, 4:13 pm

This topic needs to be locked and the person who created it should be banned.

Never ever insult or dis Sir David Beckham.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Sun 19 May 2013, 6:35 am

Don't know what to say really. Good luck to him I guess.

I have to admit I find it amusing how the papers keep saying how he became the first Englishman to have 'won' 4 league medals in 4 different countries. He only played 10 games for PSG and didn't play for them until February. I'm sure that they would have won it without him.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 21 May 2013, 9:39 am

Atila wrote:Don't know what to say really. Good luck to him I guess.

I have to admit I find it amusing how the papers keep saying how he became the first Englishman to have 'won' 4 league medals in 4 different countries. He only played 10 games for PSG and didn't play for them until February. I'm sure that they would have won it without him.
They would have won it by more points without him
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 21 May 2013, 9:40 am

John wrote:What a dreadful post. Won't forget the name.
How will I sleep at night?
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 21 May 2013, 9:41 am

Duty281 wrote:Are you the same chap that thought Switzerland didn't exist as a country until 1954?
Don't question my history knowledge
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by hornbloweroafc Tue 21 May 2013, 9:50 am

I thought he retired when he went to play in the US Whistle
hornbloweroafc
hornbloweroafc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down