The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shane Helms involved in serious motorbike accident

4 posters

Go down

Shane Helms involved in serious motorbike accident Empty Shane Helms involved in serious motorbike accident

Post by ADMIN Fri May 06, 2011 8:08 pm

It's being reported that Shane Helms and his girlfriend were involved in a motorbike accident late last night.
At present news is filtering out that he has broken his leg and ankle but there may be other injuries.

IMO although in his later years Helms has fallen foul of being part of the OMEGA team (Hardyz, Helms, Moore, Corino & Gen Me) back in his prime in WWE he had some real quality moments and I hope he has a speedy recovery.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Shane Helms involved in serious motorbike accident Empty Re: Shane Helms involved in serious motorbike accident

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri May 06, 2011 8:30 pm

He was a great cruiserweight champion and had a lot of good matches when he was in the WWE. Hope he gets better soon.

Has been doing much wrestling recently btw? Last I seen he was at PGW?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Shane Helms involved in serious motorbike accident Empty Re: Shane Helms involved in serious motorbike accident

Post by Kay Fabe Fri May 06, 2011 8:42 pm

To be fair I think his prime came in WCW, I Didn't know Corino and the Bucks where part of OMEGA I always thought Corino just pestered Heyman at every turn to get a shot

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri May 06, 2011 10:10 pm

update

Big Daddy Donnie of Tha O Show reports that Helms and his girlfriend had to be airlifted to a hospital and in addition to Helms suffering a broken leg and broken ankle, his nose is also broken, and his jaw may have been dislocated. Helms has received over 200 stitches. Donnie also reports that his girlfriend Karen broke her neck.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri May 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Jeez it sounds like they're lucky to be alive

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down