The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freddie Burns

2 posters

Go down

Freddie Burns Empty Freddie Burns

Post by gregortree Wed 29 May 2013, 4:09 pm

AP Golden Boot award,
Scourge of the BaaBaas,
Defacto England 10 for this summer.

What a guy.

Freddie Burns: Gloucester fly-half eyes England impact.
Freddie Burns has set his sights on securing a regular place in the England squad after impressing in their 40-12 victory against the Barbarians.
The 23-year-old Gloucester fly-half scored 20 points in Sunday's non-cap game at Twickenham. "I'm pleased with how I started and hopefully I can take that forward," said Burns.
"It's now about me making my mark and proving to Stuart Lancaster [coach] that I'm ready in the bigger games." Burns' golden bootFreddie Burns' 240 Premiership points for Gloucester earned him this season's golden boot award.
Burns' first and only England cap so far came against New Zealand during last year's Autumn series, in which he scored two penalties as a replacement in their famous 38-21 win.
He was included in Lancaster's Six Nations squad in January but picked up a knee injury two weeks before the opening game with Scotland.
But Bath-born Burns returned to form in the Premiership, finishing the season with 240 points and earning the golden boot.
He will now head to South America for England's three-match summer tour of Uruguay and Argentina as first-choice number 10, with rivals Owen Farrell selected for the British & Irish Lions and Toby Flood being rested.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Freddie Burns Empty Re: Freddie Burns

Post by sickofwendy Wed 29 May 2013, 4:25 pm

notworthy

sickofwendy

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Wed 29 May 2013, 4:37 pm

I know this is the International board, but I just paid £399 today for my next season ticket at Kingsholm, so felt just had to do a bit of a public gloat on here.
So please excuse me... thanks.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down