The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY HAS CHYNA HAD?????!!!!!!

+3
User Name
Sarsippius
DOYLE192
7 posters

Go down

HOW MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY HAS CHYNA HAD?????!!!!!! Empty HOW MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY HAS CHYNA HAD?????!!!!!!

Post by DOYLE192 Sun 08 May 2011, 1:46 pm

I read the spoilers the other day for the tna impact tapings andd saw that kurt angles 'mistress' is revealed as chyna. Now i have to stress the fact that i havent seen any pictures of chyna since she was last in the wwf way back around 2001 time, so when i heard she was in tna my first thoughts were 'great, bet shes gonna kick some ass'. HOWEVER.... the comments were very negative saying how shes a mess these days so i took it apon myself to search her on google , and i have say, WHAT THE F@#@!!!! She looks nothing like how she used to and i dont mean just older , i mean completely different. and so begs the question, just how much plastic surgery has she had on her face? i mean she must have had some whilst still in wwf , because round the time of her 'mamasita' gimmick with eddie G, she looked alot more 'feminine' than she did when she first debuted way back in 97'.

sad really to see how much of a mess she has really became, and it also begs the question, why in gods name havee tna hired her?! 🤦

DOYLE192

Back to top Go down

HOW MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY HAS CHYNA HAD?????!!!!!! Empty Re: HOW MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY HAS CHYNA HAD?????!!!!!!

Post by Sarsippius Sun 08 May 2011, 2:38 pm

They've hired her so she can have a good housekeeping rematch with Jarrett (or gain more revenge on Tara/Victoria for cheating with Eddie)

I wonder if she just did a run in whether anyone would have recognised her?

Sarsippius

Back to top Go down

HOW MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY HAS CHYNA HAD?????!!!!!! Empty Re: HOW MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY HAS CHYNA HAD?????!!!!!!

Post by User Name Sun 08 May 2011, 3:32 pm

Im sure a saw a pic a year or two ago and she had massive lips and the rest of her face looked melted.

You could lick her lips and stick her to a car window for hours.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun 08 May 2011, 11:49 pm

Not seen her for years anyone have a link to a pic?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Mon 09 May 2011, 12:36 am

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Chyna

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 09 May 2011, 1:51 pm

Don't worry, certain sites on the net will provide you with a video of the 'good old days'.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Korankye88 Mon 09 May 2011, 3:47 pm

i still would hahaha
Korankye88
Korankye88

http://www.korankye-entertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mort Mon 09 May 2011, 3:50 pm

HOW MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY HAS CHYNA HAD?????!!!!!!

Not enough.

Mort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down