The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nathan Cleverly...Where Yo' B***s @?

+9
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Boxtthis
hampo17
BoxingFan88
trenchtownbaboon
seanmichaels
bloodygloves
TRUSSMAN66
thebawwse
13 posters

Go down

Nathan Cleverly...Where Yo' B***s @? Empty Nathan Cleverly...Where Yo' B***s @?

Post by thebawwse Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:35 pm

The Bernard Hopkins-Karo Murat fight has been called off...Now is the chance for big Nath' to step in and FINALLY fight Bernard...But guess what I read 33 minutes ago;

NATHAN CLEVERLY could defend his WBO light-heavyweight title against undefeated Russian Sergey Kovalev this summer.

Whoaaaa, the undefeated Russain, you know, Sergey, we know him so well we are on first name basis...

As a fellow Welshman and someone who is technically friends with Nathan through six degrees of seperation(we've never met but I know he got mad respect for me...), I am saddened that this would be the news he has been planning to tell us. Well listen Nathan, I know you are probably really busy on MSN messenger challenging the other world champions but it's obvious that none of them use that means of contact because you still haven't squared off with any of them.

So brother, one time, you only got one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity will come only once in 2013...

What say you...visit these boards but once and answer us!

thebawwse

Back to top Go down

Nathan Cleverly...Where Yo' B***s @? Empty Re: Nathan Cleverly...Where Yo' B***s @?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:38 pm

Can we check....If this is the same iP address as davide please ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Nathan Cleverly...Where Yo' B***s @? Empty Re: Nathan Cleverly...Where Yo' B***s @?

Post by bloodygloves Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:39 pm

Can we check if it is the same ip address as Truss, please?

bloodygloves

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:40 pm

If you find Les...say hello from me...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by thebawwse Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:41 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Can we check....If this is the same iP address as davide please ??
go ahead, you will find there is only one Bawwse, I do like davide's posts though he's cool

thebawwse

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:43 pm

Figured that..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by thebawwse Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:44 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Figured that..
your skills of deduction are like no other, i like your posts too, you're cool too

thebawwse

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodygloves Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:45 pm

Truss has at least one alias, pretty sure I know who it is as well. Just waiting for her to slip so i can prove it.

bloodygloves

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:47 pm

In fairness when a guy leaves you usually see him replaced by someone else......

All we need now is a troublemaking bigot and the circle is complete....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by thebawwse Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:51 pm

anyway though, this is the chance for nathan to get a date with Bernard, what are the chances he will take it?

thebawwse

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:51 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:In fairness when a guy leaves you usually see him replaced by someone else......

All we need now is a troublemaking bigot and the circle is complete....
 88Chris05 is still here isn't he?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodygloves Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:53 pm

Clev wouldn't dare fight B-hop he would muck his pants, as per.

bloodygloves

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:53 pm

He's either davide or Frank warren to want a 50 year old Man to come over here..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by thebawwse Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:57 pm

nah bro, just don't wanna see no obscure russian getting top billing in the 'diff...Clever Clogs needs to step up to Bernard, this is like the absolute perfect opportunity, if he doesn't we really really know he doesn't want it

thebawwse

Back to top Go down

Post by trenchtownbaboon Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:57 pm

If this is true Ye olde eyes of fish needs shooting with Poopie

Last edited by trenchtownbaboon on Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
trenchtownbaboon
trenchtownbaboon

Back to top Go down

Post by trenchtownbaboon Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:58 pm

Ha I didnt know Frank had a filter
trenchtownbaboon
trenchtownbaboon

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:59 pm

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:02 pm

Before bashing this fight, maybe you should look at his record, this guy just sparked Gabriel Campillo out, this is a dangerous fight and a good one.

Can't really knock it tbh.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:03 pm

BoxingFan88 wrote:Before bashing this fight, maybe you should look at his record, this guy just sparked Gabriel Campillo out, this is a dangerous fight and a good one.

You can't ask for sensible comments from some people BF. Unless Cleverly fights Hopkins he's a ducker apparently, even though we all know the same posters would say all he did was beat up an old man if he won.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:05 pm

Say's it all when people want to see a guy who's nearly 50...can only find 30 seconds a round fighting a world champ in his prime.......and think it's a good thing..

Hampo please tell me who's accused Clev of ducking Hoppo.....If it's aimed at me please find the post!! 

Or go back into your hole..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:07 pm

Wasn't aimed at you Truss, was aimed at the OP.

A quick look through this guys record shows he has serious power and will test Clevs whiskers if he lands.

Last edited by hampo171 on Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thebawwse Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:07 pm

BoxingFan88 wrote:Before bashing this fight, maybe you should look at his record, this guy just sparked Gabriel Campillo out, this is a dangerous fight and a good one.

it's my duty to bash this fight because he has never spoken about this guy before and if you hadn't checked boxrec you probably wouldn't have known who he was either! all he does is chat about Froch and Bernard and he ain't going to fight either of them

thebawwse

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:08 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Say's it all when people want to see a guy who's nearly 50...can only find 30 seconds a round fighting a world champ in his prime.......and think it's a good thing..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:08 pm

I take back what I wrote Hampo..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:09 pm

thebawwse wrote:

it's my duty to bash this fight because he has never spoken about this guy before and if you hadn't checked boxrec you probably wouldn't have known who he was either! all he does is chat about Froch and Bernard and he ain't going to fight either of them

Or maybe all the media ask him about is Froch and Hopkins so that's what we read in the news.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thebawwse Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:09 pm

who cares if bernard hopkins is almost 50, he still wins and is still a massive fight, I would rather see Bernard Hopkins on the ledger than this russian who is unproven essentially

Last edited by thebawwse on Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

thebawwse

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:10 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I take back what I wrote Hampo..

Hug

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:12 pm

Think it is time Cleverly stepped it up..........However his problem is Warren doesn't have many champions left and as we saw with..........

Hatton - Pendleton...Hatton-Magee.... etc he will play it safe...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:12 pm

thebawwse wrote:who cares if bernard hopkins is almost 50, he still wins and is still a massive fight, I would rather see Bernard Hopkins on the ledger than this russian who is unproven essentially

Really? A dangerous puncher who could be a decent test, or an old man who puts Cleverly in a no win situation. If Clev loses he lost to an old man and if he wins he beat up an old man.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:14 pm

This guy just sparked Campillo, did you not read anything? I went and watched that fight after it happened, so I knew who he was.

This is a very dangerous fight and a good test.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by trenchtownbaboon Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:15 pm

The same 34 year old Campillo whos been beat 4 times prior  knocked out and also beaten by Murat and shumenov? lets face it Cleverly should be fighting the big names by now it was 2010 when he became champion thats more than ample time to get himself in a position , but no no no Frank likes to milk it just the same as he did with Calazaghe.
trenchtownbaboon
trenchtownbaboon

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:17 pm

Sergey Kovalev would be the hardest fight of Cleverly's career (which isn't saying much). He destroyed Campillo, who is more capable than anyone that Clev has faced. The way Clev's opposition has went, I'd be delighted to see him fight anyone that wasn't at the level of a part-time nurse.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:17 pm

The same guy who got robbed by BOTH of those guys as well as getting robbed in the Cloud fight.

Neither of them knocked him out in three rounds did they?

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:26 pm

Yep, for anyone that actually watched those fights: he beat Shumenov twice, was unlucky vs Murat, and was outright robbed vs Cloud. Campillo has had 4 or 5 fights against top ten opposition. Cleverly beat Murat years ago, was gifted a title, and as fought bums ever since.

Clev does need to step up. I'd love it to be a big fight. God knows he's talks about it enough. But, at this stage I'd take him against any one of: Kovalev, Cloud, Pascal, Dawson, Stevenson, Hopkins, Shumenov, Campillo

Last edited by Boxtthis on Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by thebawwse Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:27 pm

WOW CAMPILLO WOW!!!who cares, campillo is trashbags!come on son, this isn't the best fight that can be made right now is it?!how can cleverly continue to accept this crap, fighting dudes he know aren't the best and then turn around and say afterwards, oh he was the hardest fight of my career even though he looked like he could have done it three times over

Better fights can be made, I wish negotiations and correspondence between fighters, promoters etc were made public because we would really see what was up

thebawwse

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:33 pm

Kovalev is robotic but bangs like a beast, probabaly the biggest puncher at 175 with Stevenson

The guy blitzed Campillo who's a southpaw who's a nightmare to catch cleanly

Probably isnt good enough to win on points but if he can get to Clev's chin, which isnt too hard, than it could be good night

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:44 pm

Clev is gonna bust this guy up

He cant be beat and he wont be beat

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 3:54 pm

Steffan wrote:Clev is gonna bust this guy up

He cant be beat and he wont be beat

If he fights anyone in the world top 50 he may be beat.
How do you even know how good he is? He must be the only world champion to still be a prospect with no proven pedigree. Who has he fought?!
Some indian fella and a nurse? 
Has great tatalenbut jesus christ Steffan, he is complete y untested and its dull now.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri 14 Jun 2013, 4:38 pm

Clev will beat anyone at LHW. He fought Karpency to give him a payday as Clev admires people in the nursing profession. He wont fight Hopkins because he dont wanna beat the old man up. Clev is all heart

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sat 15 Jun 2013, 5:11 pm

the russian guy is looks a big puncher, and the campillo knockout is a great win, campillo is very unlucky with decisions and i would be quite annoyed if i was him (as boxthis states he by rights should be a 2 time world champion). that said if cleverly has the oppertunity to face hoppo he should take it, as his reputation is in tatters at the moment, and the division lacks big names if he ever intents on making a real go of it.

will he though? no probably not, i see cleverly vs hawk rematch at best

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Sat 15 Jun 2013, 5:14 pm

Smells like Davidemore. Posts like Davidemore.

Gets treated like Davidemore.

/ignore.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down