The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Rohan Ricketts on The V2 Football Podcast

3 posters

Go down

Interview with Rohan Ricketts on The V2 Football Podcast Empty Interview with Rohan Ricketts on The V2 Football Podcast

Post by VDT Wed 19 Jun 2013, 1:36 pm

We're hoping to be doing an interview with Rohan Ricketts live on the Podcast - He played for Arsenal, Spurs and Wolves but the last few years he's been playing all over the world - Canada, Hungary, Moldova, Germany, India, Ireland and now Ecuador!

Should be a really interesting chat!

If you have any questions please post them in here and we'll do my best to ask them.

Thanks
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Interview with Rohan Ricketts on The V2 Football Podcast Empty Re: Interview with Rohan Ricketts on The V2 Football Podcast

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 19 Jun 2013, 2:46 pm

Wow didn't know he was now in Ecuador!

That's exotic, will have some questions later
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Interview with Rohan Ricketts on The V2 Football Podcast Empty Re: Interview with Rohan Ricketts on The V2 Football Podcast

Post by Crimey Wed 19 Jun 2013, 5:06 pm

As one of the few English players to have played it abroad, does it think it is beneficial for players, with English players being some of the most resistant to moving abroad.

Did he find crossing the North London derby line hard?

Does he think his career would have taken a very different path had Glen Hoddle remained Tottenham manager?

Why do you think you've struggled to settle at one club?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down