The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money in the Bank lineups

+9
TheCultOfPersonality
The-Rizz
Crimey
Gregers
Ent
x12x
Shot 21 LCFC
Dr Gregory House MD
Dolphin Ziggler
13 posters

Go down

Money in the Bank lineups Empty Money in the Bank lineups

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:07 pm

We've got two matches to come with numerous competitors jumping off things and getting hurt.

Who would you book in each match, would you book rules around it (ex champs, ex winners etc?) and who would you have win?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Money in the Bank lineups Empty Re: Money in the Bank lineups

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:28 pm

WWE Championship Case- Ex Winners- Rob Van Dam, Kane, Miz, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler (Swagger could be included if he returns from his 'injury' before MITB)

Winner- Daniel Bryan, challange Cena to a fair match at Summerslam

World Heavyweight Championship Case- Non Former Champions- Antonio Cesaro, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Ryback, Kofi Kingston, Big E Langston, R-Truth, Justin Gabriel

Winner- Ryback, move down to more winnable feuds away from top of the card with the garuntee of the briefcase to explode him back up when needed

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:22 pm

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:We've got two matches to come with numerous competitors jumping off things and getting hurt.

Who would you book in each match, would you book rules around it (ex champs, ex winners etc?) and who would you have win?

I thin it would be better if they just had one ladder match. The winner of the briefcase could then cash in to get either world title. Would make things more interesting. And recently, gimmick PPVs which usually had 2 matches of the same name (Hell In A Cell, Elimination Chamber) have been reduced to just the one, so maybe that is what they will do.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:07 pm

I'd say that Ziggler and Miz will probably be in the title matches at MITB so maybe CM Punk as he's a past two time winner? As for me I wouldn't go past winners because the idea of The Miz even having a chance of winning the briefcase makes me cry. I know this is a long shot as they're champs but what about THIS for one of the matches?

Bryan v Kane v Orton v Rollins v Reigns v Ambrose

It would add a weird dynamic to the match and see an almost tag team until The Shield have to decide to either elect one guy or break down. I know it won't happen with Ambrose being the US Champ and Reigns/Rollins holding the Tag titles but I think it would be cool.

This out of interest is also what I'd love to see at The Royal Rumble, have the Shield as the final three. (Once again I know none of the guys are big enough to main event Mania!)

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:17 pm

What's with the Miz hate? Sure his face turn has stank but he was great with the case last time.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:20 pm

For me it's the fact that it wouldn't make sense to have him get a chance to go near the WWE title over guys like Cesaro, Barrett, Axel or even Fandango...i know he's won it before but he's certainly fallen from grace since then and found his rightful place as an IC/US champ contender.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:04 pm

WWE - Bryan vs Ziggler vs Swagger vs Kane vs Orton vs RVD

WHC - Cesaro vs Rhodes vs Christian vs Ryback vs Kofi vs Bourne (Due to return) vs Gabriel vs Jericho

Looks strong to me, especially the WHC

Winners - Bryan and Rhodes

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:07 pm

For me the Money in the Bank matches will be decided once the other matches are. I can see Bryan and Orton having a singles match at Money in the Bank along with the two world title matches and possibly a diva match. Then the problem is what happens with The Shield? They could just be left off of the card.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Rollins/Reigns vs Uso's

Ambrose vs Punk? Could work, Lesnar distracts Punk then destroys him setting up Summerslam
Ambrose vs Big Show?
Ambrose vs Sheamus?
Ambrose vs Miz?

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:13 pm

The US title match and the Tag Titles will keep them on it. Uso's for the tag titles.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Rizz Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Gregers wrote:Rollins/Reigns vs Uso's

Ambrose vs Punk? Could work, Lesnar distracts Punk then destroys him setting up Summerslam
Ambrose vs Big Show?
Ambrose vs Sheamus?
Ambrose vs Miz?

Ambrose vs. Christian makes more sense
Spoiler:

I want to see Cesaro win a briefcase, he seems to be gaining back a bit of momentum at the moment. 

Never gonna happen, but i think it would be awesome to see a NXT MITB ladder match, winner gets a promotion to the main roster.  would be a great opportunity for guys like Adrian Neville and El Generico (or whatever they are calling him).

The-Rizz

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Christian does seem to be the right sort of person...a big name for Ambrose to go over and they'd put on a pretty good match imo.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:00 am

Just a thought! Cesaro winning the WHC MITB would work. With Coulter on his side they could just carry on the story where they left off with Swagger and Del Rio.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:12 am

Cesaro becomes the slightly racist face? Can't have that story with a heel del rio

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:05 am

Unfortunately I can see Ryback winning a briefcase, possibly the World Heavyweight Championship case. I hope not as I don't wanna see Ryback win a title and especially not this way.

Daniel Bryan should certainly win the WWE title case. He's gonna do an RVD and announce the cash in before the match.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:43 am

I think Ryback could be the logical one to win the WHC case in a booking sense...it's a smart way of getting him away from the WWE title scene for a while, he'd be intimidating as hell every time his music hit and it keeps him strong...god knows he needs a PPV win!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:12 am

I think it makes a lot of sense for Ryback to win one and would make the character even more intimidating. Sadly, Ziggler is really being shut out of a title scene he looked to have had nailed for a few months.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Surely Ziggler will be having a rematch with Del Rio at Money In The Bank? I fully expect him to win it.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Surely Ziggler will be having a rematch with Del Rio at Money In The Bank? I fully expect him to win it.

And Ryback cashing in on him, That would be a travesty
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:41 pm

I'd love Miz to have another MitB run. The last one was golden.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:14 am

The-Rizz wrote:
Gregers wrote:Rollins/Reigns vs Uso's

Ambrose vs Big Show?
Ambrose vs Sheamus?
Ambrose vs Miz?

Ambrose vs. Christian makes more sense
Spoiler:

I want to see Cesaro win a briefcase, he seems to be gaining back a bit of momentum at the moment. 

Never gonna happen, but i think it would be awesome to see a NXT MITB ladder match, winner gets a promotion to the main roster.  would be a great opportunity for guys like Adrian Neville and El Generico (or whatever they are calling him).

A nXt MITB would be awesome!

I'll admit I forgot about Christian, him versus Ambrose is the best choice

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:16 am

Miz really needs to turn heel, his face turn was not properly executed adn he is a much better heel. He is one of a few proper heels when he does it, cowardly, big talker, gets real heat as opposed to all the other trying to be cool heels all the time. If he turned heel I would have no objection to him having the case again

neilthom7

http://www.twitter.com/thomthom1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:33 am

The problem with his face turn was that they timed it with him disappearing so much. Since he went full face he has barely had a real string of appearances cos hes off promoting films or whatever. I actually quite like him as a face, but he hasnt been given anything to get his teeth into properly.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:46 am

neilthom7 wrote:Miz really needs to turn heel, his face turn was not properly executed adn he is a much better heel.  He is one of a few proper heels when he does it, cowardly, big talker, gets real heat as opposed to all the other trying to be cool heels all the time. If he turned heel I would have no objection to him having the case again
The thing about Miz is that he (like Ziggler) had no previous experience at all as a face. Considering how good he is with the media and the fact that he's comfortable on the mic I can't blame them for giving it a go. Definitely a better heel (if only they'd put someone better than Riley with him), but I wouldn't mind seeing if he develops as a face.

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Ive been to 2 house shows in Nottingham, and both times, The Miz had the crowd in the palm of his hands and got massive heat. I dont hate him as a face, but just like Alberto Del Rio, he suits being a heel much better.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down