The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 1

3 posters

Go down

Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 1

Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 1 Vote_lcap15%Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 1 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 1 Vote_lcap85%Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 1 Vote_rcap 85% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 1 Empty Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 1

Post by Gcass Fri 21 Jun 2013, 2:34 pm

Ok, here we are, the last 16 as voted by you the people.

I have drawn the 8 matches by putting all 16 wrestlers names into a 'hat' (mug) and drawing them out 1 at a time (the first 2 going into match 1, the next 2 into match 2 and so on).

Match 1 of the last 16 sees Jamie Noble square off against Kid Vicious's favourite for the tournament, the one and only Eddie Guerrero.

For those that haven't seen his work, The first link sees Jamie Noble square off against Daniel Bryan. Noble now works as a producer in the WWE.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RPqasrC5MEw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRPqasrC5MEw

The second link shows Eddie Guerrero in his Cruiserweight days.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l6x6qaafK3w

Over to you!

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 1 Empty Re: Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 1

Post by Kid Vicious Fri 21 Jun 2013, 4:05 pm

I'll give it to Eddie Guerrero for this one.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 1 Empty Re: Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 1

Post by Gcass Fri 21 Jun 2013, 4:09 pm

ShockedVery Happy

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Fri 21 Jun 2013, 4:12 pm

I'm tired of the debating for a day.
Very Happy

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Fri 21 Jun 2013, 4:16 pm

It may not seem it KV, but I've been grateful for the debate. Being off work after surgery isn't the most exciting thing in the world.

Hug

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 21 Jun 2013, 4:46 pm

Gurerro all day everyday in my book, just the complete package

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down