The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockstar Spud and the V2 Wrestling Podcast

5 posters

Go down

Rockstar Spud and the V2 Wrestling Podcast Empty Rockstar Spud and the V2 Wrestling Podcast

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 26 Jun 2013, 3:38 am

A warm welcome to all of you to another fine edition of The V2 Wrestling Podcast!

We're on quite the run here at V2 and this week secured another fine, fine guest to chat wrestling with as TNA's British Boot Camp 2012 winner Rockstar Spud spoke to us all the way from sunnier climbs in America.

Dragged away from the pool, Spud told us about his experiences since signing with TNA and making his move out to the States. OVW glory, learning curves and the new Rockstar Spud were discussed as we found out all about the changes to the rising star that is Spud.

We found a man with passion for his craft and a desire to never stop learning about the business he is thriving in. And a fan of Howard the Duck but a foe to Jar Jar Binks.

Personally (Hi, its me Chris) I have got to say the two times I've spoken to Spud are probably my most enjoyable interviews, I'm a big fan of the guy and his philosophy in wrestling. There isnt a brown nose face so heres some wine RedWine

We then moved on to the podcast itself, bringing together the team of Chris Wilkerson, Gavin Duenas, Richard Hudson and Paul Hinton to discuss the week that was in TNA and WWE.

After some completely straight and devoid of puns Hero's Headlines we moved on to TNA.

Our focus was primarily this year's Bound For Glory Series, whilst also discussing Brooke Hogan and the knockouts, the role of the Director of Choas (you know, DOC) and the return of La Familia as Sting brought back the Main Event Mafia.

Around 30 minutes in (I know some of you pesky WWE fans like to skip TNA) we move onto WWE and talk about the push the company are giving everyone's favourite goat face as Daniel Bryan takes down Randy Orton on Raw.

We talk about just how far D Bryan can go, the use of the McMahons (again), CM Punk's performance with Paul Heyman, the big Money in the Bank announcements and the beginning of the build for the next PPV.

In our world famous discussion section we discuss the legacy of AJ Styles and what potential he may have had if that WWE move had ever gone from whispers to concrete news. Did AJ miss out on a big opportunity or has he set a legendary legacy in place with his work for TNA?

Enjoy!

http://v2journal.com/17/post/2013/06/rockstar-spud-and-the-v2-wrestling-podcast.html

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Rockstar Spud and the V2 Wrestling Podcast Empty Re: Rockstar Spud and the V2 Wrestling Podcast

Post by VDT Wed 26 Jun 2013, 12:16 pm

Are Southpark references not Gav and Rich's thing?

I'm a little country......... Well I'm a little bit rock-n-roll!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Rockstar Spud and the V2 Wrestling Podcast Empty Re: Rockstar Spud and the V2 Wrestling Podcast

Post by Adam D Wed 26 Jun 2013, 1:29 pm

I loved the conversation about Churchill at the end!

What a top bloke.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Thu 27 Jun 2013, 1:21 pm

Good show and great interview.

Keep up the good work

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 27 Jun 2013, 3:06 pm

Haven't listened for a while. But was a great show OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down