The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheltenham Festival 2011 - General Chat Thread

+5
Jamson
theenigmathatisTIDALBAY
Grahame1971
Adam D
Solerina
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cheltenham Festival 2011 - General Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Cheltenham Festival 2011 - General Chat Thread

Post by Solerina Thu 03 Feb 2011, 3:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Why no posts yet on the racing section of this forum? Cheltenham is only a few weeks away!

Thought if I started a racing thread it might encourage people to start posting Smile

Solerina

Last edited by Solerina on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Cheltenham Festival 2011 - General Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Cheltenham Festival 2011 - General Chat Thread

Post by Solerina Fri 18 Mar 2011, 4:15 pm

steveo77 wrote:oh such a shame there

ok I am heading off now
the next 2 races look impossible but I fancy Hollins in the next and as for the last I keep changing my mind!!!
Tanks for that and Oh Crick are 2 possibles though

Oh b****y bad luck steveo......heartbreak for the young jockey there.

Thanks for joining us on here today......we've had some good chat Hug

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Cheltenham Festival 2011 - General Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Cheltenham Festival 2011 - General Chat Thread

Post by Swanseadabber Fri 18 Mar 2011, 4:20 pm

Well am on Hollins & Rose of the Moon in the next, just noticed the PP that was down in the 2nd leg has been bloody placed in the next 3, just my luck always one does you
Swanseadabber
Swanseadabber

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Fri 18 Mar 2011, 4:21 pm

Swanseadabber wrote:Well am on Hollins & Rose of the Moon in the next, just noticed the PP that was down in the 2nd leg has been bloody placed in the next 3, just my luck always one does you

That's a shame swansea

I'm exhausted after all that excitement.......have got a few things to do now......will be back for the next race : )

Solerina.

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Fri 18 Mar 2011, 4:39 pm

I'm back now.......watching the last two races on the Racing Post website Very Happy

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Fri 18 Mar 2011, 4:56 pm

Horrendous fall for Shalone on the flat, in that last race.

He got up but didn't look quite right, maybe just shocked.....I'll try and find out later if he was alright.
The jockey was ok.....one of the worst falls I've ever seen.

Let's hope the last race is without incident......then it's all over for another year.

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Fri 18 Mar 2011, 5:28 pm

Blimey...that was run at a fast and furious pace......the winner 0iseau de Nuit was 40-1!

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Fri 18 Mar 2011, 5:59 pm

Right guys I'm out of here until tomorrow afternoon.......it's been a very busy few days.

Thanks to all those who've posted on here during Festival week .

And to those members who were lucky enough to go, we want a full report, please, once you get back Very Happy

I hope you all managed to win some money or at least not lose too much lol.

Please keep this thread going for a while, to reflect on memorable few days.

See you soon

Solerina Hug

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by racingnut Fri 18 Mar 2011, 7:36 pm

Another absolute stellar four days racing,nothing compares to these in my opinion,Flat or National Hunt,its just the best.Totally absorbed in it all even though i only had a small ante post on Peddlers and a small stake win on Long Run(yes you heard it first,The Nut had a bet!).Wish i could have got on here during the days racing and shared in a bit of the craic but still nice to read everybodys thoughts even if its after the event.Well done to Sol,Swansea,Steveo for keeping it going,lets make sure we keep it going.Only three weeks to Aintree,we'll have to do it all again thumbsup

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sat 19 Mar 2011, 3:38 pm

racingnut wrote:.Well done to Sol,Swansea,Steveo for keeping it going,lets make sure we keep it going.Only three weeks to Aintree,we'll have to do it all again thumbsup

Thanks racingnut.......and thanks for your contributions.

Hopefully we'll have a few more members when it's time for Aintree............unfortunately when I booked the Saturday off work I forgot all about the Thursday and Friday Doh I might not be working those days anyway.........I'll have to wait and see.

My fav memory of this year's Festival is Buena Vista.....he's a little star : )

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4