The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harlequins 2013/14 Season Discussion Thread

+63
Nachos Jones
yappysnap
ChequeredJersey
propdavid_london
Scratch
formerly known as Sam
LondonTiger
Rugby Fan
Welly
Pm76
Heaf
TJ
wolfball
Luck of the Irish
kingelderfield
sirtidychris
The Saint
Cardiff Dave
Hound of Harrow
George Carlin
stub
BigTrevsbigmac
Artful_Dodger
Toast
thebandwagonsociety
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
BamBam
Biltong
george doors
tigerleghorn
APQuins
Hubert Davenport
sad_gimp
quinsforever
splenetic
johnpartle
nth
mbernz
RDW
timhen
SirBurger
Portnoy's Complaint
Trevor40
doctor_grey
21st Century Schizoid Man
ScarletSpiderman
whocares
Jenifer McLadyboy
thomh
beshocked
MBTGOG
Geordie
Sam
lostinwales
HammerofThunor
Ozzy3213
dragon4life
logansrun38
bluestonevedder
Cumbrian
Poorfour
HongKongCherry
B91212
67 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Harlequins 2013/14 Season Discussion Thread Empty Harlequins 2013/14 Season Discussion Thread

Post by yappysnap Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:36 pm

So a few other teams had their own threads last season, it seemed to work well and seeing as it's far easier to steal someone else's idea then think up your own...

WELCOME TO THE HARLEQUINS 2013/14 SEASON DISCUSSION THREAD!

The Squad for 13/14:
Director of Rugby Conor O'Shea
Head Coach John Kingston
First Team Coach Tony Diprose
Assistant First Team Coach Mark Mapletoft
Assistant First Team Coach Collin Osborne

Hooker
Joe Gray
Rob Buchanan
Dave Ward

Loosehead Prop:
Joe Marler
Mark Lambert
Nick Mayhew
Daryl Marfo

Tighthead Prop
Paul Doran Jones
Will Collier
Kyle Sinckler  

Lock
George Robson   
Charlie Matthews
George Merrick
Sam Twomey  

Blindside
Maurie Fa'asavalu
Joe Trayfoot  

Openside
Chris Robshaw
Luke Wallace

Number 8
Nick Easter
Tom Guest
Jack Clifford

Scrum Half
Danny Care
Karl Dickson

Fly Half
Nick Evans  
Ben Botica
Louis Grimoldby

Inside Centre
Jordan Turner-Hall  
Tom Casson  
Harry Sloan

Outside Centre
George Lowe
Matt Hopper
Charlie Walker

Wing
Ugo Monye
Tom Williams
Sam Smith
Miles Mantella

Fullback
Mike Brown
Ross Chisholm
Ollie Lindsay-Hague

Fixtures:
Harlequins are pleased to confirm an exciting and challenging opening for the 2013-14 Aviva Premiership season.

The Londoners kick-off the new season against local rivals London Wasps at Twickenham Stadium during the London Double Header on 7th September, kick-off 4.30pm (Live on BT Sport).

2013 Aviva Premiership finalists, Northampton Saints are the visitors for the first home game at The Twickenham Stoop on Friday 13th September, kick-off 7:45pm (Live on BT Sport).

The second home game welcomes Heineken Cup semi-finalists Saracens on 28th September, kick-off 3.15pm (Live on BT Sport).

Exeter Chiefs will be the visitors to Twickenham Stadium for the sixth Big Game on Saturday 28th December. More information about Big Game 6 will be provided in coming months.

The Londoners will open their Heineken Cup campaign over the weekend of the 11th/12th/13th October, while the defence of the LV= Cup will begin during the second weekend of November. Fixture dates and times are expected by ERC and Premiership rugby later this month.

The only way to guarantee your place at all of the regular season home fixtures is by becoming a Member. Information on the innovative Membership scheme and how to become a Member is available by clicking here or by calling 0208 744 4477.

"There is no such thing as an easy match in the Aviva Premiership and there is no doubt that our opening fixtures are very demanding," said Conor O'Shea, Harlequins Director of Rugby.

"Once again we will be competing in three great competitions against top class opposition from this country and Europe. Our Premiership campaign gets underway with the London Double Header against Wasps on 7th September and is followed during that month with tough home matches with Northampton Saints and Saracens as well as a trip to Sixways to play against Dean Ryan's Worcester.

"Given the quality of the opposition, we hope that our supporters will be looking forward to returning to The Stoop to get behind their team as we set out on the marathon that is the Premiership with all its related ups and downs."

Tickets for the new season's home games will go on sale on Monday 15th July. Tickets can be purchased online or by calling 0208 410 6000
Harlequins Fixtures
Please note fixtures after Round 8 are subject to change

Round 1
Saturday September 7: London Wasps v Harlequins (4.30pm, Twickenham Stadium, BT Sport)

Round 2
Friday September 13:Harlequins v Northampton Saints (7.45pm BT Sport)

Round3
Friday September 21: Worcester Warriors v Harlequins (7.45pm BT Sport)

Round 4
Saturday September 28: Harlequins v Saracens (3.15pm BT Sport)

Round 5
Saturday October 5: London Irish v Harlequins (3.00pm)

Heineken Cup
Fri/Sat/Sun October 11/12/13 Heineken Cup

Fri/Sat/Sun October 18/19/20 Heineken Cup

Round 6
Saturday October 26: Harlequins v Sale Sharks (3.00pm)

Round 7
Saturday November 2: Leicester Tigers v Harlequins (5.30pm BT Sport)

LV= Cup
Fri/Sat/Sun November 9 LV= Cup

Fri/Sat/Sun November 16 LV= Cup

Round 8
Saturday November 23: Harlequins v Gloucester Rugby (3.00pm)

Round 9
Sunday December 1: Newcastle Falcons v Harlequins (3.00pm)

Heineken Cup
Fri/Sat/Sun Dec 6/7/8 Heineken Cup

Fri/Sat/Sun Dec 13/14/15Heineken Cup

Round 10
Saturday December 21st: Bath Rugby v Harlequins (3.00pm)

Round 11
Sat December 28: BIG GAME 6 Harlequins v Exeter Chiefs (3.00pm)

Round 12
Saturday January 4: Northampton Saints v Harlequins (3.00pm)

Heineken Cup
Fri/Sat/Sun January 10/11/12 Heineken Cup
Fri/Sat/ Sun January 17/18/19 Heineken Cup

LV= Cup
Fri/Sat/Sun Jan 24/25/26 LV= Cup
Fri/Sat/Sun Jan 31 Feb 1 /2 LV= Cup

Round 13
Saturday February 8: Harlequins v London Wasps (3.00pm)

Round 14
Saturday February 15: Harlequins v Newcastle Falcons (3.00pm)

Round 15
Saturday February 22: Gloucester Rugby v Harlequins (3.00pm)

Round 16
Saturday March 1: Harlequins v Worcester Warriors (3.00pm)

Round 17
Saturday March 22: Saracens v Harlequins (3.00pm)

Round 18
Saturday March 29: Harlequins v London Irish (3.00pm)

Round 19
Friday April 11: Sale Sharks v Harlequins (7.45pm)

Round 20
Saturday April 19: Harlequins v Leicester Tigers (3.00pm)

Round 21
Saturday May 3: Exeter Chiefs v Harlequins (3.00pm)

Round 22
Saturday May 10: Harlequins v Bath Rugby (3.00pm)

Whether you're a Quins fan or not please feel free to discuss, argue, banter and bicker below. And Fingers Crossed to 2014's Aviva Prem Champs!! thumbsup  mug 

COYQ's!!!!

Last edited by yappysnap on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Harlequins 2013/14 Season Discussion Thread Empty Re: Harlequins 2013/14 Season Discussion Thread

Post by yappysnap Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Gotta say that I like that run in. Final 10 games all look pretty winnable to me, only real banana skins should be away at Sarries and Exeter. If we can make sure that we've rested the squad well up until round 13 then we should be able to make one massive surge for the finish line and hit the play-offs with some momentum behind us.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Harlequins 2013/14 Season Discussion Thread Empty Re: Harlequins 2013/14 Season Discussion Thread

Post by B91212 Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Pretty nice fixture list considering. When the squad is listed like that it kind of confirms to me what many people are saying. Strong looking first 23 but strength in depth could be better, especially at tight head and second row.

As a Saints fan already looking forward to the round 2 game as both teams play better on harder faster grounds.

I thought I read somewhere that Skinner was considering calling it a day?

B91212

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Yea Skinner is pretty much retired now anyway, think he had a neck injury and has spent last season mainly shaping the A team.

The Saints game will be good, looking forward to the niggle between Marler and Paul Doran Jones Versus who ever Saints play. Shame Hartley won't be around as that would be even more trouble on top!

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Hartley could be there if the Saints can convince the RFU that the preseason friendlies are 'meaningful' games. Considering the impact of his replacement in the AP Final I'd be hoping Hartley was playing if I were you.

That's a fairly decent squad you've got there, a late signing or two could really set you up well.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by B91212 Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Based on last season's game at the Stoop the niggle could be between Marler and Doran-Jones, never mind who Saints put out Wink.

Heywood at hooker is certainly a decent prospect. Been a little unlucky with injuries but generally hits his jumpers and can be dangerous in the loose. Gave away too many pens when he first came through but seemed to improve in that aspect last season.

fkaS - of course all pre-season friendlies are 'meaningful' games that should, in this case anyway, be counted towards Dylan's suspension. Classing them as anything other than that is insulting to the opponents and fans who pay to watch Wink.

B91212

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:50 pm

I agree but tell that to the RFU.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:37 am

That run in looks pretty tough to me. Of the last 10 games, Quins lost the corresponding fixtures last season against Wasps, Glaws, Sarries and Chiefs. Tigers at home will be very tough, as no doubt will the Bath match and Sale away are no pushovers. Wuss, Irish and Falcons at home should be wins, but as many are predicting the relegation battle will be amongst those 3 you certainly couldn't rule out an upset, especially from the returning Richards!
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by propdavid_london Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:53 am

Kohn and Skinner have both retired!

http://www.quins.co.uk/news/7201.php#.UdakZaNwaM8

I kind of expected Skinner to move towards coaching, but loosing Kohn is a real hit.

propdavid_london

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:00 am

Kohn is going to be a huge loss. He was a hugely underrated player, but for me you could always tell when he wasn't playing for Quins. This will certainly give Charlie Matthews the game time, but you can't expect a young player to take on all of the burden of the grunt in the boiler room, but at this stage of the pre-season who is going to be available to replace him?

I always liked Skinner, but with Robshaw and Wallace he would have struggled with game time anyway. Either way I wish both players well. I seem to recall that Kohn has a thriving sausage business in the South West, which nearly saw him join Chiefs a few years ago as a result.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:01 am

We need to replace Kohn, there's no way that Matthews and Robson can do it alone
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorfour Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:02 am

propdavid_london wrote:Kohn and Skinner have both retired!

http://www.quins.co.uk/news/7201.php#.UdakZaNwaM8

I kind of expected Skinner to move towards coaching, but loosing Kohn is a real hit.  

That's a surprise and a bit of a blow. I suppose on the plus side it gives Wallace and Matthews a very definite chance to step up, but it does leave us looking very light at lock, as Twomey and Merrick are very light on first team experience. I hope COS is on the case and manages to find a suitable replacement quickly.

The best of luck to both of them and I am really pleased to see that the club is keeping them around, presumably Will in a coaching capacity and Olly as Director of Catering.

All of which said, I am looking forward to seeing if Matthews can join the ranks of Quins players who've been thrown into the first team by injury or retirement and made the transition. Robshaw, Robson, Lowe, Marler and Buchanan have all come through that way in recent seasons.
Poorfour
Poorfour

Back to top Go down

Post by propdavid_london Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:20 am

At this short notice it will be difficult to find a replacement that's decent -
Does COS go for a journey man (who's available anyway)?
Does Charlie Matthews step up as 1st choice with Robson and COS looks for adequate back up.

The loss of JJ and Kohn is a real beef loss - and PDJ isn't a like for like of JJ (if you know what I mean).

What's Chris Jack or Ruben Thorne doing? Is there scope for the medical wildcard deal?

propdavid_london

Back to top Go down

Post by propdavid_london Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:23 am

Maybe we should have kept on to Pete Browne!

propdavid_london

Back to top Go down

Post by Cumbrian Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:24 am

It’s a shame to lose two such good club men (good to see the club standing by them into retirement), but Skinner hasn’t played for about a year has he? So the transition shouldn’t be too painful there. It is lock where you are starting to look a bit exposed:

George Merrick
Sam Twomey
Charlie Matthews
George Robson

It’s light on experience but big on potential. Do you reckon Easter will play more games at lock next season?

Exciting (or terrifying) times for Quin’s fans I can imagine.
Cumbrian
Cumbrian

Back to top Go down

Post by propdavid_london Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:50 am

The Easter in the boiler room experiment didn't work too well when England asked Quins to trial it!

propdavid_london

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:49 am

If Kohn is retiring he will not be under your salary cap. No need for a medical allowance. In the AP you need a big second row who can bulk out the engine room. No idea where you're going to get one mind. Maybe delving into the Championship or moving Easter to second row duties full time might be an option.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorfour Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:30 am

formerly known as Sam wrote:If Kohn is retiring he will not be under your salary cap. No need for a medical allowance. In the AP you need a big second row who can bulk out the engine room. No idea where you're going to get one mind. Maybe delving into the Championship or moving Easter to second row duties full time might be an option.

We have a big second row - Charlie Matthews isn't quite as big as 20-Stone Kohn, but he's almost exactly the same size as Eben Etzebeth, and no-one complains that he's a bit small. The scrum went well when he was on for Olly last year, and he can run a lineout.

What we need is a backup. We found Olly more-or-less on the scrapheap at Bristol, as I recall, and made him into an International. I am sure there's a lock knocking around the Championship, the Top 14 or the lower reaches of NZ rugby that we can pick up and turn into a fan favourite. Alternatively, we've already released Pete Browne and COS must have known there was a risk of Olly being injured. The fact that we haven't signed an additional lock makes me wonder if the coaches have simply decided that Merrick and Twomey are ready to be given their chance. Twomey's listed as 6'6" and 18 stone, and Merrick at 6'7" and 18 stone, and both of them are 21 and only likely to get heavier.
Poorfour
Poorfour

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:37 am

Sad news for Skinner but it has been a long time since we've seen him turn out for Quins. A year possibly I think?

Kohn's retirement is unexpected...? Debut for Wales, and another great season at Quins; I thought everything was on the up.Really think he'll be sorely missed, until at least Matthews can bulk out and provide that enforcer role.

All the best to them for the future.

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by logansrun38 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:24 am

Matthews is a complete lightweight. He will get smashed by Clermont and just about every other team.

Quins pack is even worse now. No front foot ball. Scrapping for 10th place now. Certainly no HC for Quins the season after next.

logansrun38

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorfour Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:49 am

logansrun38 wrote:Matthews is a complete lightweight. He will get smashed by Clermont and just about every other team.

Quins pack is even worse now. No front foot ball. Scrapping for 10th place now. Certainly no HC for Quins the season after next.

I dare you to say that to his face.
Poorfour
Poorfour

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:17 pm

Kohn is a huge loss. We must find a similar player to replace him as we can't rely solely on academy boys and compete all season.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by logansrun38 Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Looks like Clueless O'Shea's non existent recruitment policy will be a real problem this season.

logansrun38

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Wiki has Charlie Matthews at over 19 stone. He shouldn't be lightweight. A little experience and he should grow into the role. Ed Slater isn't that big and had no professional experience before he rocked up at Tigers and now is capable of going toe to toe with Bakkies. Quins should be able to develop him in a similar manner. A short term injection of experience whilst he fills in the holes of his knowledge and it should be good.

Vickerman from NZ or Sharpe from Aus would ideal one or two year signings not that they have both retired from international rugby. Otherwise it's open to the Quins scouts to find an animal loitering in a lower division either here or oversees.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by logansrun38 Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:06 pm

He's heavy because he's tall. He's like a rag doll on the pitch.

logansrun38

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:40 pm

We'll see what happens. I think Matthews will be fine, we will 100% be in a HEC spot and will surprise doubters in Europe (though won't make the QFs). However, I agree that our pack lacked depth before and this is accentuated now and we need someone at least at lock. However, because I am not fickle enough to damn a coaching team based on one (actually pretty successful in terms of results, silverware and player improvement) season, I will have faith in COS thumbsup
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon4life Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Ollie Kohn forced to retire

dragon4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorfour Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:26 am

dragon4life wrote:Ollie Kohn forced to retire

We were just discussing that. He's not been the same since he joined the Welsh squad. What did you guys do to him?
Poorfour
Poorfour

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorfour Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:46 am

logansrun38 wrote:Looks like Clueless O'Shea's non existent recruitment policy will be a real problem this season.

There are 5 trophies available to AP teams. Over the last 3 years, Quins have won 4 of them, and were in the knockout stages of all 4 that you can compete for in one season. Ultimately, the squad didn't have the experience to handle it, but history shows that retaining the Prem trophy or winning the HEC without several pots at it is not common.

You're entitled to your opinion, but mine is that you're starting from unrealistic expectations.
Poorfour
Poorfour

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:08 am

Olly Kohn will be a big loss for you guys.  Skinner not so much, but Kohn gave your pack some real ballast, and on top of losing JJ he will be a miss.  What's the likelihood of Easter moving more to the second row now?
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:09 am

Just a suggestion. If add logins run to your foe list you can't see his posts. Since the only stuff he posts is negative nonsense you won't be missing much.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:14 am

The trouble with foe listing is that you still see that said foe has posted, it's like having an invisible fly in the room
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by logansrun38 Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:53 am

The only thing that may work in Quins favour next season and prevent them finishing towards the bottom of the table is the fact that non of their players will get called up for England.

logansrun38

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Yeah but I've found I often click on the posts to read them, however because it was my choice it doesn't annoy me as much.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:19 pm

You see, just like that. I clicked on his last post and just thought "Logansrun38, what are you like? Rolling Eyes "

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:05 pm

logansrun38 wrote:The only thing that may work in Quins favour next season and prevent them finishing towards the bottom of the table is the fact that non of their players will get called up for England.

Marler, Robshaw, Care and Brown will be in the EPS.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by logansrun38 Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Non will be playing though. Robshaw isn't even the best 7 at Quins and bearing in the mind the rate at which the scrum will go backwards next season, Marler will be lucky to get in the Saxons.

logansrun38

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:33 pm

How did PDJ get on in Argentina anyone? Got to say that I don't really remember him, thankfully Marler at least looked at his very best.

Looking forward to seeing some more of the youngsters next year. Synckler, Marfo, Mathews, Trayfoot, Wallace, Chisholm etc all have a lot of potential.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:37 pm

yappysnap wrote:How did PDJ get on in Argentina anyone? Got to say that I don't really remember him, thankfully Marler at least looked at his very best.

He was on the bench covering LH, following Corbs promotion to the Lions. Did OK, especially considering he was packing down with Paice and Henry thomas.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by logansrun38 Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:41 pm

He looked average against an amateur and then a second string Pumas. Easily the worst signing in the Prem for next season.

logansrun38

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:54 pm

I dunno the Falcons signed Godman.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by logansrun38 Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Bet he was cheaper!

logansrun38

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:36 pm

We'll see...

(This is code for I am certain you are wrong but am confident enough that the results will vindicate my opinion to leave it at that. I am also battered)
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by logansrun38 Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:58 pm

I'm confident in saying that he will be awful. But then again, so will the rest of the team.

logansrun38

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Now view has gone that Logan must be about the funniest guy on the 606 rugby forums

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by logansrun38 Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:15 pm

lostinwales wrote:Now view has gone that Logan must be about the funniest guy on the 606 rugby forums

Not sure what 'now view has gone' means. Can you construct a sentence properly?

logansrun38

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:33 pm

logansrun38 wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Now view has gone that Logan must be about the funniest guy on the 606 rugby forums

Not sure what 'now view has gone' means. Can you construct a sentence properly?

laughing Gets me every time!

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:06 pm

View refers in shorthand to viewtoagym, a previous poster who I believe was Welsh. His sentence should perhaps have included an extra "that", but was otherwise a valid, coherent and properly constructed sentence. You preceded your attempt at snideness with a more incorrectly (if that is the correct comparative adverb) constructed sentence, unfortunately destroying the credibility of your remark in this case
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:37 am

This post was made by logansrun38 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post. wrote:

It is so much funnier reading these threads when this message comes up rather than the actual post. My guesses at what is said are always much more erudite, enlightening and humourous than reality.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by logansrun38 Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:16 am

ChequeredJersey wrote:View refers in shorthand to viewtoagym, a previous poster who I believe was Welsh. His sentence should perhaps have included an extra "that", but was otherwise a valid, coherent and properly constructed sentence. You preceded your attempt at snideness with a more incorrectly (if that is the correct comparative adverb) constructed sentence, unfortunately destroying the credibility of your remark in this case

Wrong again.

logansrun38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next