The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season?

+6
Ent
Crimey
NickisBHAFC
nasisillmatic
Fernando
VDT
10 posters

Go down

Where will Saurez be playing Next Season?

V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season? Vote_lcap47%V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season? Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season? Vote_lcap27%V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season? Vote_lcap0%V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season? Vote_lcap26%V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 4 ]
V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season? Vote_lcap0%V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season? Empty V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season?

Post by VDT Thu 18 Jul 2013, 12:07 pm

Where will Suarez be playing Next Season? Results will be read out on tonights Podcast - Leave a comment some will be read out as well!

Last edited by VDT on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season? Empty Re: V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season?

Post by Fernando Thu 18 Jul 2013, 12:12 pm

It's hard to say really apparently RM only value him @ 25m so they don't seem likely and unless someone coughs up 40m+ id see him at Liverpool

Also it's Suarez not Saurez Wink

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season? Empty Re: V2 Football Podcast Poll - Where will Suarez be playing Next Season?

Post by VDT Thu 18 Jul 2013, 12:20 pm

Doh Changed it now, Thanx Fernando

Its rumoured this that Arsenal want him again coz Real want £37m for Higuain
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 18 Jul 2013, 12:28 pm

I can't see Liverpool selling him to us, apparently we can talk to him @ 40m so could try persuade him to force his way out.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Thu 18 Jul 2013, 3:31 pm

I think we'll keep him for another season.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 18 Jul 2013, 3:39 pm

If he is in England next season, it will be with Liverpool no one else, however if he does leave Mersyside he will go to Madrid.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2013, 5:47 pm

He's made it pretty clear that he see's he future away from Anfield. At first it was England full stop but now it's apparently a career thing and he wants to contest championships and play in the Champions League. There's no doubt he's a good enough player for that....

However...

I'd have thought he'd have had the decency to have the given the club (that's bent over backwards defending him over the past 18 months) another season. That said I'm not too sure how many 'Pool fans will be that bothered if he never pulls on the red jersey again after his apparent grumblings this summer?

I went with Madrid by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 18 Jul 2013, 8:20 pm

Yeah I think that his behaviour over the last two years means that he owes the club and it won't be like with Alonso or Mascherano where there was an element of letting them go because they deserved to compete.

I think he'll be at Liverpool next year, and then will probably be sold the next year. Unless Liverpool can somehow force their way into the Champions League.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2013, 8:35 pm

If he does stay the worry is - for me anyway - that he'll play with the hump and look disinterested when ideally you'd want him to adopt a "shop window" mentality and play as if his career depends on it.

But with Suarez you never know. Another worry is he'll flare up again and do something stupid leaving both parties with egg on their faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Thu 18 Jul 2013, 8:58 pm

Liverpool, who else would want/defend the scumbag?

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2013, 9:04 pm

Ent wrote:Liverpool, who else would want/defend the scumbag?

Arsenal for a start. Hence the bid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 18 Jul 2013, 9:06 pm

Swap deal for Rooney Whistle 

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Thu 18 Jul 2013, 9:10 pm

FreekShow wrote:
Ent wrote:Liverpool, who else would want/defend the scumbag?

Arsenal for a start. Hence the bid.

Pfffft...
That wasnt a genuine bid, arsenal don't buy players with anything more than 20 quid and a pack of pork scratchings.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 9:15 pm

I've gone for Arsenal. Wenger desperate to make a marquee signing to appease the fans, and Suarez wants CL football. I don't think Madrid would want him, and it's at least 80% probable that he won't stay at Liverpool.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 19 Jul 2013, 12:35 am

Suarez is as likely to pitch up at Arsenal as Messi is at Norwich

He'll be at Madrid
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul 2013, 12:49 am

Olly wrote:Suarez is as likely to pitch up at Arsenal as Messi is at Norwich

He'll be at Madrid

Taken from Wiki:
Messi was diagnosed with a growth hormone deficiency

Mrs Messi has already visited the place. And got a wee bit randy Olly.

A homecoming may happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 19 Jul 2013, 10:15 am

I think he stays. Real dont need him. They have 60+ goals a season from Ronaldo, 30-40 from Karim, how many more goals do they need? I honestly dont think Suarez will have a better output than Higuain...

My opinion, if he does join Real, he'll leave in two seasons, because the bench will freeze his a$$
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down