The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 24th July: TNA in peril? WWE road to Summerfest. Are Smark chants bad for wrestling?

5 posters

Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 24th July: TNA in peril? WWE road to Summerfest. Are Smark chants bad for wrestling? Empty The V2 Wrestling Podcast 24th July: TNA in peril? WWE road to Summerfest. Are Smark chants bad for wrestling?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:07 pm

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 24th July: TNA in peril? WWE road to Summerfest. Are Smark chants bad for wrestling? 6412824

Hello again and welcome to another fine edition of the V2 Wrestling Podcast!

This week Chris, Rich and Paul are on hand to decimate all that has been laid before them. We take no prisoners as the negativity returns to the podcast!

So, what gets criticised this week? Well, a little bit of everything really!

First off, TNA and their business troubles. Is this just more negativity to spread about TNA or are they really in trouble? What was the point of Sabin's title win and will it have any long term impact? Are we heading towards Hogan v Bully Ray at Bound For Glory? 

With WWE, we look at the use of the tag team division again, take the opportunity to belittle Gavin's earnest opinion on Daniel Bryan's push and talk about the two other big things in wrestling; Big E Langston and Brad Maddox.

Finally, part three and our world famous discussion section leads us into smark chants, although primarily we talk about whether Cena could turn heel at Summerslam. Do smark chants ruin wrestling? Could Cena turn heel in August? Find out the answer to these questions, and many more, in this edition of the V2 Wrestling Podcast!!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 24th July: TNA in peril? WWE road to Summerfest. Are Smark chants bad for wrestling? Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast 24th July: TNA in peril? WWE road to Summerfest. Are Smark chants bad for wrestling?

Post by Hero Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Oh dear god I hoped that pic would never see the light of day.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 24th July: TNA in peril? WWE road to Summerfest. Are Smark chants bad for wrestling? Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast 24th July: TNA in peril? WWE road to Summerfest. Are Smark chants bad for wrestling?

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Hero wrote:Oh dear god I hoped that pic would never see the light of day.

Why have you put Allan Carr's face on the Miz?

Good show guys, are you ever going to let up on the jokes or are you just going to try and see if you can break me?

Also I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be outraged about?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Just finished listening to it - well done.

I think you should rename it the tw@tcast though with all the expletives by mr wilkers. I did laugh when you said about the guy who ran wcw being related to Dixie! Ted carter indeed. Also something to do with energy drinks and pandas!!

I thought you were going to suggest that the owner of panda pops ran TNA ! I think they are a oil company for the record.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:02 pm

Adam D wrote:Just finished listening to it - well done.

I think you should rename it the tw@tcast though with all the expletives by mr wilkers. I did laugh when you said about the guy who ran wcw being related to Dixie! Ted carter indeed. Also something to do with energy drinks and pandas!!

I thought you were going to suggest that the owner of panda pops ran TNA ! I think they are a oil company for the record.

I originally thought it was Panda Pops, but have learned to think some of the stupid things I say through before mammal-ing myself. And we all know that Chavo cannot be mentioned on the podcast cos I will get angry, as evidenced!

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Hero wrote:Oh dear god I hoped that pic would never see the light of day.

Why have you put Allan Carr's face on the Miz?

Good show guys, are you ever going to let up on the jokes or are you just going to try and see if you can break me?

Also I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be outraged about?

You'll be long disappointed if you think any of us on the podcast can break you House kiss

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:19 am

Just listened to the last 5 minutes of the v2Wrestling Show.

Well played fellas, well played.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:20 am

I particularly liked how you made fun of me not knowing names after you guys deciding that Dan Carter once owned ECW and Panda Pops

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:59 am

Panda Energy International, Inc. is an American privately held company headquartered in Dallas, Texas which constructs, maintains and operates environmentally friendly power plants.

Saving the planet and wrestling good combo???

Wasnt it Ted Turner who owned WCW?

Good show so far guys have only listened to the first part

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:14 am

Im pretty sure that Ted Turner from Family Guy is in control of everything. I cant remember if its in a later part where I have a realisation Turner and Carter are different last names so clearly cant be the same people

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down