The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit of advice from any Sarries fans??

2 posters

Go down

A bit of advice from any Sarries fans?? Empty A bit of advice from any Sarries fans??

Post by robbo277 Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:04 pm

A few friends and I are thinking about heading up to the Saracens Vs Toulouse Heineken Cup game at Wembley. Ticket bands are labelled Platinum, Gold, Silver and "Red and Black" with a drop in price between each band. I was just wondering what the difference in seat location was. The Platinum and the Gold at a glance look like more than I'd be willing to spend (£60 and £40 respectively), considering the money I'll have to spend on travel and am likely to spend on refreshments, so I was wondering if any Sarries fans (or any rugby fans who have watched a Saracens game at Wembley) could share any experiences on these general sale tickets.

Are "Red and Black" at £16.50 a bargain, or would I be unable to see the pitch? Is it worthwhile upgrading to Silver at £27.50, or is it actually not worth all the time, effort and money travelling and actually going to the game unless I do it properly and get one of the top bands of seats?

Thanks in advance!

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

A bit of advice from any Sarries fans?? Empty Re: A bit of advice from any Sarries fans??

Post by Bathman_in_London Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:47 pm

I went to Sarries vs Ospreys a few seasons back and my mate bought the tickets but I think they were about £30? So that would be the silver band I guess. We were in the middle behind the goalposts at one end and were about 2/3 of the way up the first tier, which meant we had a decent view and could see down to the other end. I would guess the cheapest would be in the corners and maybe the corners of the second tier? The top tier was closed when I was there.

One thing I would say is leave plenty of time to get your beers in, it may well have changed now, but we had one bloke who was pouring cans of guinness into glasses, rather than any sort of pumps system, which meant it took ages!

Bathman_in_London

Back to top Go down

A bit of advice from any Sarries fans?? Empty Re: A bit of advice from any Sarries fans??

Post by robbo277 Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:58 am

Thanks for your help! Smile

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down