The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enzo Maccarinelli Vs Ovill McKenzie

+5
bhb001
88Chris05
Mr Bounce
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
AlexHuckerby
9 posters

Go down

Enzo Maccarinelli Vs Ovill McKenzie Empty Enzo Maccarinelli Vs Ovill McKenzie

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 03 Aug 2013, 2:37 pm

I mean, yes, Enzo should just hang up the gloves, I remember not too long ago he was being rocked about by McPhilbins jabs, however he's still there and was jobbed by Ian John Lewis last time out, due to the fact that he is an incompetent waste of human DNA, an inring Oxygen thief.

Who wins, Macca was doing ok a little flurry happened where he was on the ropes and then the Moron stepped in and ended the fight.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Enzo Maccarinelli Vs Ovill McKenzie Empty Re: Enzo Maccarinelli Vs Ovill McKenzie

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat 03 Aug 2013, 7:37 pm

Alex I'll leave a comment for you mate seeing as you got 102 views and not one person bothered to give you a point of view furious 

Annnnnyway, Enzo hopefully will do the jig one last time for us all. If I was at the fight I would throw some spare change into the ring to intice him to do the dance a little longer. That spoilsport Lebetev ruined our fun by nearly killin him last time. He should have just climbed out of the ring and opened a fire exit and let a draft in and he would have won the fight.

Ian John Lewis done us a favour in the last fight tbh, he made his name more well known that the idiot who done the bell in the McPhilbin fight. Must be really competitive at the BBBoC between them all to see who the biggest be.ll end is.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Enzo Maccarinelli Vs Ovill McKenzie Empty Re: Enzo Maccarinelli Vs Ovill McKenzie

Post by Mr Bounce Sun 04 Aug 2013, 11:11 am

Trouble with this fight is that Enzo is a former champ trying to hang on the limelight & McKenzie is a never-was who's trying to get a payday. It's a nothing fight.

Much as I don't wish anyone harm, I'd like to see Enzo get a sustained beating (no permanent damage, naturally) so even his stupid thick skull's contents will realise he just doesn't have "it" anymore.

Sadly I think that old Enzo is going to win unconvincingly in a snore-fest and will proclaim he's got his spark back. Whoop-di-doo.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Sun 04 Aug 2013, 11:27 am

It's either McKenzie by stoppage very early on Maccarinelli on points in a stinker, for me.

Ovill is the definition of a three or four round fighter. He'll have more than enough power early on to get Enzo out of there if he lands a few shots, but I reckon Maccarinelli will find a way to stay out of danger for just about long enough and use his greater height, reach and experience to grind out a dull points win. I think that's what might well have happened had that ridiculous 'official' not decided yet again to show us all how horrific he is.

Maccarinelli on the cards, methinks, although given his never-ending decline it's not something I'd say with any great conviction.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun 04 Aug 2013, 3:12 pm

You just know Enzo will end up facing Clev at some point should he win this. If Clev gets passed Kolalev at least.

Warren for all the criticism finally matching Nathan tough, but I see a lot of soft defenses thereafter. Which he may be entitled too for a little while. But if he ends up fighting boxings version of a roly poly toy then it will be back to the daggers for Warren (not Nath as he has shown he has the nuts to go after a big risk like Kolalev).

Its a cert Enzo will be wheeled out to fight him........then wheeled off to the hospital after!
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Mon 05 Aug 2013, 4:05 am

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:You just know Enzo will end up facing Clev at some point should he win this. If Clev gets passed Kolalev at least.

Warren for all the criticism finally matching Nathan tough, but I see a lot of soft defenses thereafter. Which he may be entitled too for a little while. But if he ends up fighting boxings version of a roly poly toy then it will be back to the daggers for Warren (not Nath as he has shown he has the nuts to go after a big risk like Kolalev).

Its a cert Enzo will be wheeled out to fight him........then wheeled off to the hospital after!

In what way? One hard fight and then he gets two years grace fighting tin cans? I would be seriously disappointed if that was true. He needs to fight opposition fit for a world title holder. Lets be fair. There are enough options out there for him to pick and choose from at that weight. Anyway, this is us guessing, so it really isn't fair of me to criticise him for something he hasn't done yet. Good luck to Cleverly going forward, but please do not fight Enzo!!

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Mon 05 Aug 2013, 6:32 am

Mac is done, shame really as he had the ability to go really far, but he's done now. Should hang them up and become a pundit because he can give great insights.

In terms of Clev - well....he's had enough soft defenses to make even Sven Ottke jealous - he needs to face mandatory after mandatory and then look to unify. But then of course Frankie has the "emails" to prove he's looking for big fights.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon 05 Aug 2013, 8:30 am

bhb001 wrote:
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:You just know Enzo will end up facing Clev at some point should he win this. If Clev gets passed Kolalev at least.

In what way? One hard fight and then he gets two years grace fighting tin cans? I would be seriously disappointed if that was true. He needs to fight opposition fit for a world title holder. Lets be fair. There are enough options out there for him to pick and choose from at that weight. Anyway, this is us guessing, so it really isn't fair of me to criticise him for something he hasn't done yet. Good luck to Cleverly going forward, but please do not fight Enzo!!

I just mean about 1-2 soft defences on the basis that they are warm ups to another hard challenge (assuming Kolalev is).

All the champions take them in the run up to big fights so (believe it or not) im gonna give Clev the benefit of the doubt if he beats Kolalev.

He deserved the criticism before hand because his soft defences were warming up for other soft defences.

Look at B-Hop, he was going to take on Murat after winning the IBF and there wasnt one single bad comment on here as far as I saw. So lets level the playing field again for Nathan, he deserves it for taking this coming fight. (I hope Steffan reads this and compliments me Smile )
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 8:34 am

When did Keith Harris agree to let Orville take this fight? Isn't Enzo going to be at a disadvantage facing two people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Small Time Tue 06 Aug 2013, 8:29 am

88Chris05 wrote:It's either McKenzie by stoppage very early on Maccarinelli on points in a stinker, for me.

Don't we rate Enzo's power anymore? There was a time he was banging blokes out at Cruiser.....and Mckenzie has been stopped recently by Tony "nothing bomber about him" Bellew (although that stoppage had a little bit of the Ian John Lewis about it).

Small Time

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 06 Aug 2013, 8:35 am

Small Time wrote:
88Chris05 wrote:It's either McKenzie by stoppage very early on Maccarinelli on points in a stinker, for me.  

Don't we rate Enzo's power anymore?  There was a time he was banging blokes out at Cruiser.....and Mckenzie has been stopped recently by Tony "nothing bomber about him" Bellew (although that stoppage had a little bit of the Ian John Lewis about it).

I think his power has gine the same way as his punch resistance really.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 06 Aug 2013, 8:46 am

Ovill by KO, early. Macc is shot.

Clev will probably be knocked out in his next one, tbh, but if he gets through it he has done very well.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 06 Aug 2013, 8:59 am

Seanusarrilius wrote:Ovill by KO, early. Macc is shot.

Clev will probably be knocked out in his next one, tbh, but if he gets through it he has done very well.

I think that is why it is a good match up. Cleverley could realistically lose that one, so it will be a good indication of what level he really is at. Hopefully he comes through it in a similar manner to Calzaghe with Lacy.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Benson II Tue 06 Aug 2013, 9:01 am

JabMachineMK2 wrote:Mac is done, shame really as he had the ability to go really far

You reckon? I think he achieved more than his ability merited.

J.Benson II

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 06 Aug 2013, 9:02 am

laughing Cue the Kovalev was overhyped and "he beat noone" statements after

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down