The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Current Heavyweights Better Than Chisora...

+13
Rodney
mobilemaster8
The Terror of Tylorstown
TopHat24/7
seanmichaels
bellchees
RanjitPatel
Adam D
Rowley
bhb001
J.Benson II
AlexHuckerby
shenglongreturns
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

10 Current Heavyweights Better Than Chisora... - Page 2 Empty 10 Current Heavyweights Better Than Chisora...

Post by shenglongreturns Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Reading all the hype surrounding Dereck Chisora and some recent articles portraying him as having the ability to grace the Heavyweight scene in the top 20 of any era!

I have decided to compile a list of current heavies that would beat Chisroa IMO, and how they would win.

1) Wlad Klitschko - Unlike his elder brother I feel Wlad Klitschko, would finish the job, after about 6/7 rounds of frustrating jabbing by Chisora, I feel Wlad would land that huge right and Dereck would fall over with an inability to beat the count. Wlad Klitschko KO 8th

2) Vitali Klitschko - After outpointing Del Boy in the first fight, I think the re-match would end even worse off for the Brit. Vitali will have learned alot from his first showing and I dont think Chisora could put out another performance similar to the first. A barrage of punches stopping it late on, after an over confident Chisora has utilised all his energy early on. V Klitschko KO 9th

3) David Haye - Another meeting of the two Brits would end in similar fashion, The Hayemaker, has too much guile and ring craft, dancing around the plodding Chisora, picking his shots with his trademark fast hands and finishing the job with devestating effect. D Haye KO 8th

4) Alexander Povetkin - The regular WBA champion would outwork Dereck in a closely contested battle, The intelligent Russian would defend his title by a unanimous points decision in similar fashion to his victory over Marco Huck. Povetkin UD

5) Kubrat Pulev - The 32 year old European champion would win a fairly even contest with explosive power showing in the latter rounds. The Bulgarian is famous for coming on stronger late on and a tiring Chissy would be all at sea. Pulev KO 11th

6) Tony Thompson - The American veteran who has only lost to the best in the division, would prove once again why he is ahead of many other heavyweights by dealing with Chisora early on, Thompson's underrated power and experience would show as Chisora's mistakes are punished in an easy night for the Yank. Thompson KO 4th

7) Deontay Wilder - The rising star Wilder would use his typical brut force to dispose of Chisora in the early rounds, obviously a step up for the American powerhouse, but an opponent that Wilder could handle IMO, Chisora would be KO'd in devestating fashion early on in the bout as so many have done so previously. Wilder KO 2nd

8) Mike Perez - The Cuban-Irish fighter is heavily avoided on the heavyweight scene but is feared for a reason, Perez has a devastating KO ratio and would extend that run here as the heavyhanded Rebel would dispose of Chisora late on after both fighters had tasted the canvas. Perez KO 10th

9) Tyson Fury - Having already beaten Chisora, albeit an unfit version, I feel that the Fury from those days has improved as well, not just in fitness but ability. In a fight opposite to the first one, this barnstormer would have both fighters on the canvas but Fury's ability to get back up and strive forward would see him win again as the referee puts an end to this blood bath in the 9th. Fury 9th

10) Tomasz Adamek - The former two weight world champ would edge this in a points decision, having that little more experience and instinct. Although Chisora may have claimed a few rounds, this crafty Pole would prove too much as the judeges would rule in his favour. Adamek SD

So theres my list of some of the heavies that would beat Mr Chisora in what has been described as a pretty poor Heavyweight era....

Thoughts.

shenglongreturns

Back to top Go down

10 Current Heavyweights Better Than Chisora... - Page 2 Empty Re: 10 Current Heavyweights Better Than Chisora...

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 12:39 pm

shenglongreturns wrote:Dare I say it...I agree with Dave, Haye doesnt get enoguh kudos on these pages for things he has achieved.

And the KD against Wlad was a disgrace the man slipped.
Surprised Rogan isn't on your list..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

10 Current Heavyweights Better Than Chisora... - Page 2 Empty Re: 10 Current Heavyweights Better Than Chisora...

Post by shenglongreturns Thu 15 Aug 2013, 12:47 pm

Was gonna stick Don Curry on it.

shenglongreturns

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 15 Aug 2013, 12:57 pm

Slipped? more like dived to the ground and whined to the ref

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 12:57 pm

I'd have him above Rogan at heavy...that's for sure..Cool Cool 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglongreturns Thu 15 Aug 2013, 1:07 pm

Did you not witness Rogan hadouken a fella out of the ring in Prizefighter?

Short memory. lol.

shenglongreturns

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 1:08 pm

When is Irish news coming back...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglongreturns Thu 15 Aug 2013, 1:10 pm

Next time an American wins the heavyweight world title.

shenglongreturns

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 1:13 pm

After 120 years of dominating...we are giving the rest a chance..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2