The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 13th August: TNA's Angle problems, WWE Summerslam build and a discussion about Christian

3 posters

Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 13th August: TNA's Angle problems, WWE Summerslam build and a discussion about Christian Empty The V2 Wrestling Podcast 13th August: TNA's Angle problems, WWE Summerslam build and a discussion about Christian

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:16 pm

http://v2journal.com/17/post/2013/08/the-v2-wrestling-podcast1.html

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 13th August: TNA's Angle problems, WWE Summerslam build and a discussion about Christian 3567317

Hello one and all! Welcome to another fine edition of the V2 Wrestling Podcast.

This week what do we bring you?

Bah Gawd! We bring you TNA! We bring you WWE! We bring you a small chat about Christian! Bah Gawd!

As Hero goes away next week, apparently we needed to get used to his absence and he has softened the blow of next week's departure by refusing to prepare any Headlines this week.

In lieu we have (pictured below) Big E Langston's first input into the podcast, hopefully not the last entry he makes. Carry On Podcasting is a great film idea, you are quite right.

Big E wrote:"Take your meds as prescribed!" "@v2Journal: E - one of our podcast team has a crush on you. Any words for them?"
— Big E Langston (@BigELangston) August 11, 2013

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 13th August: TNA's Angle problems, WWE Summerslam build and a discussion about Christian 4119510

We move straight into our TNA chat, with the nomadic Adam Davey joining us for part one, only to take a small break before returning for part three. 

We talk about the buildup to Hardcore Justice and also TNA's recent One Night Stand - Reunion.

In part two it's WWE; and it is all about Summerslam. Who have been the big winners and losers in the buildup?

We then move on to discuss what we think the best matches will be, how the "go home" Raw helped to enhance the PPV and even some predictions.

Finally, in part three, we discuss the current standing of WWE's Christian.

http://v2journal.com/17/post/2013/08/the-v2-wrestling-podcast1.html

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 13th August: TNA's Angle problems, WWE Summerslam build and a discussion about Christian Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast 13th August: TNA's Angle problems, WWE Summerslam build and a discussion about Christian

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Good show, though your views on Christian make me really annoyed :p

He seems to be taking a lot of the brunt for the way WWE have wasted him and he's easily still one of the most talented guys on the roster.

I do agree though his days as a serious title contender are behind him, but I don't think his 'one more match' gimmick is such a bad thing as a face, he's nearly 40 and with a decent build up, Christian's one last shot at glory could have been a great story. WWE have rushed it into 4 weeks but I think the excellent promo package from Raw showed how good a story that could have been if given some breathing space.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 13th August: TNA's Angle problems, WWE Summerslam build and a discussion about Christian Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast 13th August: TNA's Angle problems, WWE Summerslam build and a discussion about Christian

Post by MetalMotty Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Good show as always fellas

Quite like the debate about He-man and Evil Lynn etc Do you think I-man would sound as Good, maybe its to close to Ip man or I-Max :S

I like Christian, think it will be a good match at Summerslam. Maybe its filler and his best days are behind but why not.

Keep up the good work

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down