The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Rumours.

+4
Adam D
Kay Fabe
theundisputedY2D2
Dx Dan.
8 posters

Go down

WWE Rumours. Empty WWE Rumours.

Post by Dx Dan. Thu 12 May 2011, 10:16 am

WWE News,Batista Update & SummerSlam Matchs Planned & Also Managers For Heels!

There has been wild speculation on the Internet in the past few weeks regarding the potential return to WWE of David Bautista, better known simply as Batista.

When UFC purchased the Strikeforce MMA promotion, Batista and his MMA handlers immediately announced their deal with Strikeforce was dead.

Now Batista finds himself without a high profile regular job, or so the Internet has been speculating. However, WrestleZone has exclusively learned that Batista has a ton of offers from Hollywood, and not just in the under-2 million dollar direct-to-dvd concept Stone Cold Steve Austin has mastered.

Batista is weighing several rather strong movie offers, having finished a Russell Crowe movie recently. "Any talk of Batista returning soon, or Mason Ryan being pushed as a set-up for the Batista return is very pre-mature," a key WWE insider told us.

"Maybe Mason Ryan will end up being the perfect opponent for Batista," our insider continued, "but right now Batista is in the movie business, and is not giving (WWE Chairman) Vince (McMahon) the impression he's in any hurry to return yet. reliable source, WWE's creative team does still talk about Batista and how he would fit into current and future storylines. No matter what happens with Batista doing mixed martial arts, the general feeling is that he has not wrestled his final match in a WWE ring.

- With SummerSlam just three months away, WWE is working on the top feuds that will make up the card.

The current plan for WWE Champion John Cena is for him to defend against RAW newcomer Alberto Del Rio. Despite coming up short in title matches at the last 2 pay-per-views, Del Rio is still seen as a top talent by management and is almost certainly a future world champion with The Rock as the Ref!

Rey Mysterio vs. R-Truth was talked about as well, but with John Morrison recently undergoing neck surgery, the Mysterio-Truth match was moved up to Over the Limit. John Morrison and R-Truth could now take place at SummerSlam.

Also Rumoured For SummerSlam Is Jericho Vs Orton or Miz Vs. Jericho.

WWE officials have discussed reviving the manager role for some heel performers who can't speak at a main event level.

Not anything majorly interesting or anything that people didn't already know there, just thought it was worth putting up.

Taken from Wrestlezone.com

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

WWE Rumours. Empty Re: WWE Rumours.

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 12 May 2011, 10:23 am

Well Tyson Kidd has already been paired up with Michael Hayes so it looks as if WWE is going to go through with their latest edict. For now at least.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 12 May 2011, 10:37 am

Jericho vs Orton could be pretty good, with Jericho just returning it could mean he has a much better role than just showing Ass, I also think he would need to be far more charasmatic than his previous gimmick alowed

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 12 May 2011, 10:57 am

Despite coming up short in title matches at the last 2 pay-per-views, Del Rio is still seen as a top talent by management

that made me laugh! Its not like he had any choice in the matter! Its not exactly a competitive event is it! Came up short indeed!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 12 May 2011, 11:02 am

If Batista has any sense what so ever he will make a mainstream film before going back to the WWE, McMahon will treat him like Royalty if he does

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 12 May 2011, 11:05 am

the-gaffer wrote:If Batista has any sense what so ever he will make a mainstream film before going back to the WWE, McMahon will treat him like Royalty if he does

For my knowledge, what do you mean by this? I'm interested especially if true!

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 12 May 2011, 11:07 am

I think he means a film that isnt WWE backed and actually makes money! Like the way the Rock makes movies. And not the way that Stone Cold and HHH make them!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 12 May 2011, 11:09 am

Oh.

You mean like a mainstream star type?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 12 May 2011, 11:21 am

If Batista is in a film that does well at the Box Office McMahon will basically allow him to name his contract

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 12 May 2011, 11:37 am

Perhaps he'll be nominated for an Academy Award for his role in A Botch Too Far.

In all seriousness though, i'd like to see Batista back, i'd love to see him take the title from Cena and have Cena try to get it back all the way to Mania as he wants to defend it against The Rock but he keeps coming up short, Batista can be the 'you cant beat me' heel only until The Rock gives a huge assist at the Rumble and Cena becomes Champion.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 12 May 2011, 11:45 am

That wouldn't do Cena's character any good heading into the biggert match of his life though, for me it would scream of Cena overcoming the odds at Mania, as much as Batista's last run was great I think the WWE is better without him

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 12 May 2011, 11:56 am

Im not sure they are better off without him. Like it or not Batista is a big draw and i definately feel he has something left to offer.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 12 May 2011, 12:03 pm

Mr H wrote:Im not sure they are better off without him. Like it or not Batista is a big draw and i definately feel he has something left to offer.

I agree with Mr H, hes a big guy and hes decent on the mic, he draws.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 12 May 2011, 12:04 pm

Is he a big draw though? He didn't boost SmackDown ratings when he went back there in late 09 and while ratings for RAW where up when he was Champ it was WrestleMania season and figures are always up, I don't think he offers much and I'd not so sure he has been missed, his return story would need to be good make sense and logical

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 12 May 2011, 12:06 pm

I'd loooove to see Batista in TNA, the arrogant attitude he was allowed to display in his last heel run of the WWE, which is a global multi-million $ organization, would be magnified 100x in TNA and personally I think it would be a scream

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 12 May 2011, 12:09 pm

Wink Dr House, stop it you're being silly Wink

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 12 May 2011, 12:09 pm

Batista v RVD v Mr Anderson in a 'Who can botch and break the other person's neck first' match.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 12 May 2011, 12:11 pm

Man that sucked, you need the voice to say that

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 12 May 2011, 12:17 pm

Seriously I think if TNA could bring in Batista (which I know they can't afford but..) and used him properly the could have a smarmy arrogant, im better than you guy from 'up north', he could be the No1 heel and working with the right people (and by that I mean Angle) he could have some decent matches to boot

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 12 May 2011, 12:23 pm

Batista should come to TNA the way he left WWE, in a wheelchair.

Then Ric Flair could come out and they'd have a 'wheelchair off'.

Flair would then run off blading, Batista would Batista Bomb the wheelchair and pin it to become TNA World champion. Then he'd hump Dixie Carter whilst she had a confused/happy/sad/jealous look on her face as her husband watched it all. Then Big Dave would give up the title because he was injured, Tommy Dreamer would start crying and Stone Cold Ken Anderson would come out for a beer bash but they'd have to use home brew because TNA wouldn't have any beer companies as sponsors.

Hogan would make himself champion, be shown making out with Eric Bischoff after the cameras accidentally thought they were filming one of those 'private backstage conversations' Flair would be bleeding and elbow dropping his socks because he'd lost his sports jacket, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels would say they're TNA Originals and they're taking the company back before Daniels then got released. Sting would be appalled by it all, and reinvent himself by adding some blue to his face paint. Matt Hardy would be caught trying to swallow Eric Young whole, like a python with a deer, then Jeff Hardy would walk in with his shoes on fire, drinking ditch water out of an iguana before riding off into the sunset on the Magical Mountain Bike of Sobriety. Everyone would then go home and the doors for the Impact Zone would be locked.

Then RVD would show up to do a run-in.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 12 May 2011, 12:26 pm

I do totally agree with you to be fair, he is a guy who would be a top liner and giving him 6-8 months with the World Title could propel Anderson/Roode/AJ to that genuine Main Event PPV selling Calibar, If it didn't work out tho' it'd be career suicide, I doubt Dave has the balls

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 12 May 2011, 12:27 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:Batista should come to TNA the way he left WWE, in a wheelchair.

Flair would then run off blading, Batista would Batista Bomb the wheelchair and pin it to become TNA World champion. Then he'd hump Dixie Carter whilst she had a confused/happy/sad/jealous look on her face as her husband watched it all. Then Big Dave would give up the title because he was injured, Tommy Dreamer would start crying and Stone Cold Ken Anderson would come out for a beer bash but they'd have to use home brew because TNA wouldn't have any beer companies as sponsors.

Hogan would make himself champion, be shown making out with Eric Bischoff after the cameras accidentally thought they were filming one of those 'private backstage conversations' Flair would be bleeding and elbow dropping his socks because he'd lost his sports jacket, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels would say they're TNA Originals and they're taking the company back before Daniels then got released. Sting would be appalled by it all, and reinvent himself by adding some blue to his face paint. Matt Hardy would be caught trying to swallow Eric Young whole, like a python with a deer, then Jeff Hardy would walk in with his shoes on fire, drinking ditch water out of an iguana before riding off into the sunset on the Magical Mountain Bike of Sobriety. Everyone would then go home and the doors for the Impact Zone would be locked.

Not one heel turn?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 12 May 2011, 12:29 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:Batista should come to TNA the way he left WWE, in a wheelchair.

Fantastic!

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down