The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hardy boyz

4 posters

Go down

the hardy boyz Empty the hardy boyz

Post by mr-mo Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:30 am

hi all, been reading a long time here but my first time posting.

I was just watching the twist of fate dvd there, the rise and no doubt fall of matt and jeff and was wondering, does anybody think they would ever be welcomed back to the wwe, jeff espically was probably one of the best in ring performers,
from where they started out to what they both achieved was something special.
we all know that fateful night that jeff showed all his deamons on camera when he was ment to face sting but it seems hopefully that he has coped himself on again and decided to let his talent show.
so, anyway, the question, will we ever see either matt or jeff back in the wwe?

mr-mo

Back to top Go down

the hardy boyz Empty Re: the hardy boyz

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:36 am

Hard to say, I think Jeff is quite happy in TNA, it gives in freedom to pursue outside projects and is a relatively relaxed schedule compared to WWE, if he was to return to WWE (who I'm sure would have him back) it would be for the payday rather than job satisfaction

Matt, I don't see ever returning to the 'E, he seems to have got himself on the right track and is doing good work in ROH, but I don't think he's nearly as marketable as Jeff and given the terms on which he left WWE, I don't think they'd rush to sign him again.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:37 am

Ps Welcome to the Board thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-mo Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:48 am

cheers, dr g,
id agree about matt, he was always the lesser of 2 evils if you will but jeff was a different story, I hope that there is un-finished business between jeff and the E.
he seems to have beat his deamons and I hope someday he gets to finish what he started,

mr-mo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:18 am

Jeff should come back for the partnership they could have again. He could have a big run and establish himself as a hall of famer. I think heel Punk vs Jeff Hardy is a story they could revisit and make a lot of business from. I'd pay to see Jeff v Rollins and some of the others on there too.

Matt? Well, it would be nice to think he could come back and rebuild his reputation. Could the duo make it? The E would love it, but the tag division is in no state to have them back. They are too good a team to compete with the dross of a division they usually run.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:44 am

I am sure that Jeff will have another singles part time run in the WWE and I would also expect them to have a short run as a tag team ... Matt as a singles star has little value but the team does.

If they could work a Hardys v Dudleys match for a big PPV that would draw. Obviously it would be even bigger if E&C were there though I would assume that Edge would not be medically cleared for a match.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down