The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which fight are you most looking forward to?

+6
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Diamond in the rough
spencerclarke
mobilemaster8
Steffan
Liam
10 posters

Go down

Which fight are you most looking forward to

Which fight are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap38%Which fight are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 9 ]
Which fight are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap38%Which fight are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 9 ]
Which fight are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap24%Which fight are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 24

Which fight are you most looking forward to? Empty Which fight are you most looking forward to?

Post by Liam Wed 04 Sep 2013, 10:37 pm

Personally for me, I can't wait for Mayweather Canelo because I think Canelo has a genuine chance although i'm sure Floyd will do what he does best and come out and prove everyone wrong and win comfortably haha

Liam

Back to top Go down

Which fight are you most looking forward to? Empty Re: Which fight are you most looking forward to?

Post by Steffan Wed 04 Sep 2013, 10:45 pm

Froch v Groves for me. Il be cheering on Groves all the way thumbsup

He will probably lose mind but hope not

WAR GROVES AND ALL THAT NONSENSE

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Which fight are you most looking forward to? Empty Re: Which fight are you most looking forward to?

Post by mobilemaster8 Wed 04 Sep 2013, 10:46 pm

Missing one out gents....

Danny Garcia vs Lucas Mathyssee.

Im looking forward to THAT the most.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Wed 04 Sep 2013, 11:01 pm

Hard pressed to chose but edged for froch v groves as I'm going to try and get tickets. Gotta be more excited for something I'll see in the flesh.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Wed 04 Sep 2013, 11:02 pm

Some great line ups coming though in the rest of the year.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond in the rough Thu 05 Sep 2013, 1:40 am

mobilemaster8 wrote:Missing one out gents....

Danny Garcia vs Lucas Mathyssee.

Im looking forward to THAT the most.

That the one I'm looking fwd to most aswell the whole card is one of the best I've seen in years too unification fights with the 2 best fighters in the diffision fighting

Diamond in the rough

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 7:55 am

Exactly. Going to be great.

Plus with the Garcia fight, there is a bit of needle between the two fighters, Mathyssee should still be undefeated as well.

Don't get me wrong, Mayweather vs Canelo is HUGE but in terms of excitement, its Mathysse vs Garcia for me.

Not interested in the Froch fight as its a mismatch so probably wont watch.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Thu 05 Sep 2013, 8:48 am

Steffan wrote:Froch v Groves for me. Il be cheering on Groves all the way thumbsup

He will probably lose mind but hope not

WAR GROVES AND ALL THAT NONSENSE
You do know Groves isn't Welsh don't you. Before you give him your unequivocal support Very Happy

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 05 Sep 2013, 8:53 am

mobilemaster8 wrote:Exactly. Going to be great.

Plus with the Garcia fight, there is a bit of needle between the two fighters, Mathyssee should still be undefeated as well.

Don't get me wrong, Mayweather vs Canelo is HUGE but in terms of excitement, its Mathysse vs Garcia for me.

Not interested in the Froch fight as its a mismatch so probably wont watch.
Mismatch? I know what you mean but I still think froch has an outside chance.Wink 

I suspect they might all be comfortable wins do I'm not on tenterhooks about any of them. For one reason or another they all carry some interest though. Agree that Garcia matthysse, is a better looking match up than any of them

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 8:57 am

Haha fair one milky.

I think the closely contested one will be Canelo vs Floyd for about 4 rounds. Maybe.

Mathysse will despatch Garcia early on, Froch will take Groves out in 6, Haye will take Fury out early and Floyd will overcome a shady start to win a comprehensive UD.

Oh, and another fight in looking forward to is JMM vs Bradley.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 9:03 am

Genuinely tough choice.

Floyd is always the big blockbuster fight and I think it'll go one of two ways - either he finally loses or it will be his career defining performance and he'll be utterly sublime. Either way I'm happy.

Groves-Froch is THE domestic match-up, I really like Groves, one of my favourite fighters out there, the only thing that takes the edge of it is the (disappointing, for me) thought that Froch will beat him and, small chance, make him look silly.

So, it's Haye-Fury for me. It's a 'big' HW clash, Haye I've always quite liked hopefully completely exposing and making a mockery of the lumbering oaf Fury.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 05 Sep 2013, 9:23 am

There's an outside chance that Canelo will be so much bigger he can bully floyd and put him off his stride, but it's an outside chance for me.

If garcia's chin can do what other's haven't, it will be a good tear up with matthysse. That's an if, obviously.

Just think froch will bully groves and don't think George will be able to take the punishment. I like groves, so I hope he fights a disciplined outside fight and makes it interesting.

Haye fury is a bit of a freak show. The part of me that wants that's best for boxing would like to see haye put an end to the fury circus. However, I find fury quite amusing, and find it equally amusing how wound up people get by him, when its patently obvious he's being tongue in cheek. Haye is a self satisfied ego monster and I'd love to see him nailed to the canvas. Can't see fury being the man to do it though.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 05 Sep 2013, 9:27 am

Mayweather v Canelo is a 12 round bore fest.

Froch blasts Groves out in 4 if Grove's doesn't run around the ring all night like his mate David. It's either quick and exciting or long and stinky.

Haye beats up Fury in 5.

The best match-up is Floyd v Canelo but it will be a chess match. A fight that will be happening live as I lie fast asleep in bed.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 10:06 am

Don't lie strongback. You will tune in, if not, you don't know Poopie about boxing! Haha

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Thu 05 Sep 2013, 5:02 pm

Garcia vs Matthysse.

Garcia saying this is the fight he asked for doesn't quite chime for me with the endless delay in the fight getting made.

Neilsen vs Majewski

Never seen the Pole. but some saying this could be Neilsen's toughest fight to date.

just re-read the title again, and realised I'm a little off topic. Sorry for that.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down