The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Captains RTE Tuesday - ROG - Irish Rugby fan view

Go down

Second Captains RTE Tuesday - ROG - Irish Rugby fan view Empty Second Captains RTE Tuesday - ROG - Irish Rugby fan view

Post by GunsGerms Wed 11 Sep 2013, 3:30 pm

Disclaimer: This wont mean anything to anyone outside of Ireland who doesnt have access to Irish TV.

Firstly anyone watch the first episode (I think?) of Second Captains last night on RTE?

Secondly if so your thoughts on ROGs interview?

-I loved these guys on the radio and so far the show hasnt translated well to TV IMO. It was a bit of an akward mix of Top Gear and Republic of Telly. Ger and Murph seemed really nervous and some of the novelty features and interaction were a little lame. Less of the silly features and more chat me thinks.

-Highlight was the ROG interview. We all knows he shoots from the hip and now that he is retired it is I think I appreciate that a bit more as his comments cant really have any affect on the Ireland team which I think they may have in the past. I found him very entertaining anyway, pretty interesting and a good all round guest.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down