The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suits - This topic May contain spoilers.

Go down

Suits - This topic May contain spoilers. Empty Suits - This topic May contain spoilers.

Post by Holymiky Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Hi there,

I'm just wondering if anyone watches Suits on the forum?

I personally started watching it a month or 2 ago and I have caught up to the current time which is season 3 episode 9 which aired on Tuesday night with the season finale next week I think.

I love Suits and I definitely recommend it if anyone is interested in watching it. It is so well written and the characters are fantastic in my opinion.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Suits - This topic May contain spoilers. Empty Re: Suits - This topic May contain spoilers.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Brother watches it, loves it. Has the UK series 3 started because I'm sure they were repeating Series 2, maybe I'm wrong or are you watching it online?

Back to top Go down

Suits - This topic May contain spoilers. Empty Re: Suits - This topic May contain spoilers.

Post by Holymiky Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:11 pm

I have recently bought season 1 and 2 on DVD but I have been watching the episodes online.

I am not sure if season 3 is being aired in the UK or not at the moment, if it isn't then i think it will be at some point. As soon as I can buy each season I am planning to buy them on DVD aswell.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Yeah, series 3 has not aired as of yet in the UK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down