The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather vs. Canelo weigh-in chat

+13
Diamond in the rough
mobilemaster8
BoxingFan88
hampo17
Lumbering_Jack
Scottrf
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Strongback
Union Cane
6oldenbhoy
Scottrff
TRUSSMAN66
All Time Great
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mayweather vs. Canelo weigh-in chat - Page 2 Empty Mayweather vs. Canelo weigh-in chat

Post by All Time Great Fri 13 Sep 2013, 9:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Scheduled to be at 11pm British UK time.

Can stream for free on Boxnation:

http://www.boxnation.com

Last edited by All Time Great on Fri 13 Sep 2013, 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

All Time Great

Back to top Go down

Mayweather vs. Canelo weigh-in chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Mayweather vs. Canelo weigh-in chat

Post by The Terror of Tylorstown Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:41 am

I can't believe Cotto was anywhere near 168lbs, he's a tiny light middleweight and certainly a lot smaller than both De La Hoya and Alvarez. I think De La Hoya was either 164lbs or 168lbs, he either outweight Mayweather by 14lbs or rehydrated 14lbs, can't remember which.

The Terror of Tylorstown

Back to top Go down

Mayweather vs. Canelo weigh-in chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Mayweather vs. Canelo weigh-in chat

Post by tunes666 Sat 14 Sep 2013, 3:41 pm

Dont agree with the comments that Canelo looked nervous. I thought he looked surprisingly relaxed and thought the way he laughed at Floyds mind game comments was good. Looked like he was loving every minute of it.

Both look in great shape.. I think Canelo has looked quite quick in his last couple fights, if he can keep up with Floyd it really could be a closer fight than some expect I think..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2