The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which leagues do you follow?

+3
BamBam
Pr4wn
Derbyblue
7 posters

Go down

Which leagues do you follow?

Which leagues do you follow? Vote_lcap63%Which leagues do you follow? Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 17 ]
Which leagues do you follow? Vote_lcap0%Which leagues do you follow? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which leagues do you follow? Vote_lcap4%Which leagues do you follow? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Which leagues do you follow? Vote_lcap30%Which leagues do you follow? Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 8 ]
Which leagues do you follow? Vote_lcap3%Which leagues do you follow? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Which leagues do you follow? Vote_lcap0%Which leagues do you follow? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 27

Which leagues do you follow? Empty Which leagues do you follow?

Post by Derbyblue Fri 13 May 2011, 4:48 pm

Slightly following on from Skins4ever’s thread of what will we watch if the NFL misses a season? I’m assuming we all follow the NFL but I didn’t want to ignore it just in case some people don’t, so please vote on which leagues you follow. I’ve tried to include those leagues which I thought people might follow but if I’ve missed one off please vote other and state which league you follow.

Personally I only currently really follow the NFL, but as I started watching the UFL’s highlights towards the end of last season I intend to carry on watching it this season.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Which leagues do you follow? Empty Re: Which leagues do you follow?

Post by Pr4wn Fri 13 May 2011, 5:03 pm

I only follow the NFL really. I only get into the college game when the draft is coming up.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 13 May 2011, 5:24 pm

NFL and College. Only really got into college football last season but really looking forward to this year. Been watching NFL since the Patriots Giants super bowl

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by AdZacO Fri 13 May 2011, 5:34 pm

Dont think this works, as im guessing 5 people voted, so should be 100%, but good idea.

AdZacO

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Fri 13 May 2011, 5:52 pm

Yeah I was hoping it would show what percentage of voters chose the league, but still having the NFL is useful to show how many people have voted, as I guess we all follow the NFL.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by GB1919 Fri 13 May 2011, 6:11 pm

Currently just the NFL but as I said in Skins4ever's thread I will definitely be making an effort to follow the College game from now on.

GB1919

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Mon 16 May 2011, 9:58 am

I suggest going down to your local BAFA games, especially if you have a Premier or Division 1 team in your area. University football too, in the winter (assuming you can brave the British weather! Smile). Even if a team charges, they are often very cheap.

You won't miss any NFL in the summer months anyway and in the winter University games can sometimes be very entertaining (especially the top teams), not to mention the finals.

The summer leagues finals will be at Crystal Palace this year. Tickets are reasonably priced and you get a whole weekends football, as all the finals are played on the Saturday and Sunday, back to back.

Check out:
www.bafacl.com Leagues
www.bafa.org.uk Governing body
www.buafl.net University leage

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Mon 16 May 2011, 10:25 am

I went to two Bedfordshire Blue Raiders home games last year I think I'll get to all of them this year. Although they charge £4 to watch!

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Mon 16 May 2011, 10:40 am

That's outrageous Manning-to-Manningham £4!! I would like to go but the Hull Hornets have pulled out for this season and there isn't a team in Derby. I'll probably go to see my university team next year, but I was going to try and get in the team.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Mon 16 May 2011, 10:48 am

I know! Lol.

Nobody pays to watch me play 6-a-side on Monday's, I pay to play! furious

The standard is pretty poor, Division 2 East, and a QB who just throws and hopes somebody crosses the balls path.

They've got a couple of videos on youtube of them getting stuffed by Colchester Gladiators.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down