The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connacht v Saracens

+18
The Saint
profitius
Trevor40
maestegmafia
Notch
The Great Aukster
wrfc1980
SecretFly
GLove39
IanBru
Welshmushroom
flyhalffactory
VinceWLB
westisbest
Rory_Gallagher
Jenifer McLadyboy
LeinsterFan4life
VietGwentRevisited
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Connacht v Saracens - Page 2 Empty Connacht v Saracens

Post by VietGwentRevisited Fri 11 Oct 2013, 12:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Friday 11th October 2013, Kick-off 20:00

Connacht
15. Gavin Duffy, 14. Fionn Carr, 13. Robbie Henshaw, 12. James So'oialo, 11. Danie Poolman, 10. Dan Parks, 9. Kieran Marmion, 1. Brett Wilkinson, 2. Sean Henry, 3. Rodney Ah You, 4. Michael Swift (capt), 5. Craig Clarke, 6. John Muldoon, 7. Jake Heenan, 8. George Naoupu,
16. Jason Harris Wright, 17. Peter Reilly, 18. JP Cooney, 19. Ally Muldowney, 20. Andrew Browne, 21. Paul O'Donohoe, 22. Craig Ronaldson, 23. Tiernan O'Halloran,

Saracens
15. Alex Goode, 14. Chris Ashton, 13. Joel Tomkins, 12. Chris Wyles, 11. David Strettle, 10. Owen Farrell, 9. Neil de Kock, 1. Mako Vunipola, 2. Schalk Brits, 3. Matt Stevens, 4. Steve Borthwick (capt), 5. George Kruis, 6. Kelly Brown, 7. Will Fraser, 8. Billy Vunipola,
16. Jamie George, 17. Rhys Gill, 18. James Johnston, 19. Alistair Hargreaves, 20. Ernst Joubert, 21. Richard Wigglesworth, 22. Duncan Taylor, 23. Michael Tagicakibau,

Paul Hackford make Saracens his favourites for the title, so come on Connacht

VietGwentRevisited

Back to top Go down

Connacht v Saracens - Page 2 Empty Re: Connacht v Saracens

Post by rodders Sat 12 Oct 2013, 9:39 am

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:Oh Wow! Nearly a heroic result. Connacht attacking the line at the end.

Beshocked must have had to change his cacks several times.

How about a bit of respect for Connacht now?
+ 1

This was more impressive than beating Barritz and Quins for me, given that Saracens are a better side and they've (Connacht) really been in poor form this season....aw man I was so looking forward to Beshocked's Connact appreciation thread*.

* wow back up the truck, I've just seen it!
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Sat 12 Oct 2013, 9:44 am

As I said well played Connacht. Wrfc180 Connacht may have lost but they were heavy underdogs. They gave the league leaders in the AP a mighty scare. Closer than the 6 point scoreline suggests. Connacht could have won it at the end.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Sat 12 Oct 2013, 10:08 am

Well done to connacht for coming back from 11pts down so early on. They played well and deserve praise for getting two tries against a tough Sarries defense. Both sides deserve praise for a great game.

And about it bring unfair and a cert that this group will have two teams look how it turned out last year from their group. Good teams usually get out of their group regardless of who they play as they all know you need about 20pts to get out. Zebre may give ten but I dont know how many teams have got 5 off connacht but it was maybe just Quinns once.

Brendan

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Sat 12 Oct 2013, 1:06 pm

beshocked wrote:As I said well played Connacht. Wrfc180 Connacht may have lost but they were heavy underdogs. They gave the league leaders in the AP a mighty scare. Closer than the 6 point scoreline suggests. Connacht could have won it at the end.
Nice one beshocked....... always stood your ground but also manned up when you have needed to. The good thing about last nights match is both sides gave it 100% and it was a damn good game.

I do believe wrfc180 is training to be a WUM and part time troll......... repeating "Connaught and Zebra" when he was corrected he is failing miserably at both, but just reveals just how much of a banker he really is, boring boring boring.
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sat 12 Oct 2013, 4:37 pm

So to talk about rugby for a mo - how did KellyBrows do?

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Sat 12 Oct 2013, 5:17 pm

Well to in my opinion I thought Brown struggled. Connacht committed a lot of men to the breakdown and it was effective with them winning a few turnovers and ultimately frustrated Saracens.

In most areas I thought Connacht competed very well indeed. Connacht kicked very intelligently and caused all sorts of problems with those high balls - both integral in their tries IMO.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2