The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin Allen sacked as Gillingham Manager

2 posters

Go down

Martin Allen sacked as Gillingham Manager Empty Martin Allen sacked as Gillingham Manager

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 13 Oct 2013, 8:48 pm

Very surprised at this one. Got them promoted as Champions, there not in a horrifying position. Only in October. I thought Mad Dog had a good working relationship with chairman Paul Scally as well.

Poor decision by the gills, ill imagine they will now continue there yo-yoing up and down league one and league two.

I hate the bloke but Justin Edinburgh wouldn't be a bad shout. Working well at Newport, Keith Hill at Rochdale wouldn't be a bad shout, always rated him.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Martin Allen sacked as Gillingham Manager Empty Re: Martin Allen sacked as Gillingham Manager

Post by Marky Sun 13 Oct 2013, 9:08 pm

Stupid and mindless decision from Gillingham. Hope they get relegated (even more than I wanted them to before Laugh )

Wins them promotion from League 2 and lower down in League 1. Had they not won promotion last season and been in the playoffs of League 2 now, he'd still be in a job.

Utter #headsgone

Marky

Back to top Go down