The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players who have/do play for your club. And who have also played for your rivals.

+4
dummy_half
CFCNick
TopoftheChops
westisbest
8 posters

Go down

Players who have/do play for your club. And who have also played for your rivals. Empty Players who have/do play for your club. And who have also played for your rivals.

Post by westisbest Tue 15 Oct 2013, 6:11 pm

As a Villa fan, players who have played for us and the Blues.

Liam Ridgewell
Craig gardner
Emile Heskey
Dwight Yorke
Chris Sutton
Curtis Davies
Kevin Phillips
Les Sealey
Bryan Small
Gary Charles
Carl Tiler

Mentions just before supporting Villa.

Peter Withe
Alan Curbishley
Tony Morley
Des Bremner

Thats all i can think of since supporting Villa.

Not forgetting managers to have managed both.
Alex McLeish.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Players who have/do play for your club. And who have also played for your rivals. Empty Re: Players who have/do play for your club. And who have also played for your rivals.

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 15 Oct 2013, 6:12 pm

Andy Marshall
Alan Lee

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Players who have/do play for your club. And who have also played for your rivals. Empty Re: Players who have/do play for your club. And who have also played for your rivals.

Post by CFCNick Tue 15 Oct 2013, 6:48 pm

Does this have to be local or can it be nationwide?

Ashley Cole
William Gallas
Joe Cole
Glen Johnson
Wayne Bridge
Eidur Gudjohnsen
Manu Petit
Scott Parker
Frank Lampard
Gus Poyet
Damien Duff
Lassana Diarra (still annoyed we got rid of him was great in 06/07 cup runs)

If I can go outside of London
Mark Hughes
Juan Sebastian Veron
Joe Cole..... again
Danny Sturridge
Nando Torres
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
Michael Duberry

If I go before my lifetime the big one is Ray Wilkins but we weren't really rivals with anyone outside the city back then. Clive Allen played a few games for us.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Oct 2013, 2:48 pm

Steve Bull left us to score 400 goals for Wolves...who cares about anyone else Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Wed 16 Oct 2013, 3:03 pm

Good thing Leeds and Norwich aren't natural rivals given how many players have moved from Elland Road to Carrow Road recently. Very Happy 

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 16 Oct 2013, 5:39 pm

Glenn Murray
Calvin Andrew
Scott Flinders
Paul McShane
Stephen Dobbie

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Wed 16 Oct 2013, 7:31 pm

andy cole, schmeichel and of course tevez all played for city. before my time but law did and brian kidd

we got owen but cant think too many others who have played for city or liverpool then came to us

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Wed 16 Oct 2013, 7:35 pm

oh forgot the massive 1 game hargreaves played for them and kanchelskis went there as a old man as well.

tevez aside city have only really signed crap (at the time) old players from us

also forgot ince playing for the scouse

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 16 Oct 2013, 8:32 pm

TopoftheChops wrote:Andy Marshall
Alan Lee
and Louie Donawa

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 16 Oct 2013, 10:53 pm

Well, Steve Lomas played for us and manages Millwall. Sheringham played for both and played for Tottenham. On Tottenham, you can add Rebrov, Defoe, Carrick, Kanoute. I suppose you could count a few of the old Arsenal ones like Wright, Winterburn and Suker etc. Glen Johnson, Joey, Carlton and Fat Kumquat played for Chelsea, whilst Terry was a West Ham youth. Looking back, Greaves and Peters did both Spurs n West Ham, Fulham got the last days of Moore too.

Theres absolutely loads really, but I havent got the effort in me to list them all.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down