The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

+24
Hammersmith harrier
Rodney
catchweight
Duty281
Mind the windows Tino.
Lance
DoubleD22
rIck_dAgless
John Bloody Wayne
Union Cane
jbeadlesbigrighthand
Strongback
Lumbering_Jack
Mr Bounce
seanmichaels
Boxtthis
Nico the gman
Il Gialloblu
hogey
ONETWOFOREVER
Rowley
bhb001
Steffan
TRUSSMAN66
28 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !! - Page 2 Empty Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Everytime I have a pop at Chisora I get the "yes but you love Floyd" posters airing their opinion......

Which is fair enough..........But completely wrong.......

You see the problem with that is............

1. I never said I like Floyd the Man..

2. Floyd has redeeming features such as being a great great fighter and someone who's ability is a once in a generation stuff...What redeeming features has Chisora got....He's lost to every guy with a pulse he's fought which makes you wonder what "type" of fans he has...I have my suspicions what kind of people they are !!

3. Floyd is a wife beater (although he probably gave her a slap. His latest flame seems happy enough) and there is "No justification" for that but I myself have come close on many occasions to hitting my Wife and If anyone who has been married or with some as long as me hasn't thought about it or done it then they are most probably lying......Like I said though...No justification for doing It!!

4. Chisora has spat in a face which for me is lower than the lowest........He's assaulted a guy at a press conference with no justification........and he's been arrested in England, Germany.......for fighting in public..Thuggery

Next time anybody wants to throw Chisora at me....Just refer to this rebuttal...........as to why it doesn't wash........

Ps Anybody that finds me confrontational I want to apologise.......Cool

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Just like the sharing room Smile

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:20 pm

What a party pooper...

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleD22 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:20 pm

I have not tried that Steffan, might have to give it a go!

DoubleD22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Union Cane wrote:You need to be careful with geese, if a swan can break a man's arm I presume that a goose could too.
As a chav bird it would probably just scream endlessly about how it knows it's rights and will get it's lawyer on you...innit!

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:21 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Union Cane wrote:You need to be careful with geese, if a swan can break a man's arm I presume that a goose could too.
As a chav bird it would probably just scream endlessly about how it knows it's rights and will get it's lawyer on you...innit!
What the F**k is a chav bird ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:22 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:I often wonder what damage you could do some poor unsuspecting sole with a real windmill cheap shot.

I would never do it because I am an honourable man, but it would be fun.
Why would you want to punch a fish?

Anyway, I can say that, worst case scenario is that you could kill someone so I'd suggest that it wouldn't be fun in any way, shape or form and if you still think it would be fun then I'm afraid I'd have to consider you as much of a tossbag as TRUSSMAN who, when he's not cheating on his wife, is thinking about hitting her.

That's pretty confrontational and I suggest you calm down or someone may complain..
Only the ones with a guilty conscience who seem to be confessing far too much about their private lives on the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:23 pm

I'm going to agree with Truss on this one, kind of.

My girlfriend can be incredibly annoying and plays on the fact she is a woman, getting all shouty and in your face. If a man done that it would be classed as abuse... She could do with being brought down a peg or two...

As it happens I am a pretty calm person so have refrained from bashing her, apart from that time she burnt my pizza.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:23 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
What the F**k is a chav bird ??
A goose...it's been described as the chav of the bird world. If you stopped daydreaming about running amok with hammers in refuges for battered women, you'd learn a thing or two

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:What the F**k is a chav bird ??
As if you dont know

Manchester is full of them

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Union Cane wrote:
You need to be careful with geese, if a swan can break a man's arm I presume that a goose could too.
A goose would only get involved if there are lots of other geese around it all honking, or there is a swan between you and the goose

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:I'm going to agree with Truss on this one, kind of.

My girlfriend can be incredibly annoying and plays on the fact she is a woman, getting all shouty and in your face. If a man done that it would be classed as abuse... She could do with being brought down a peg or two...

As it happens I am a pretty calm person so have refrained from bashing her, apart from that time she burnt my pizza.
I've changed my mind......Cool 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:27 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Union Cane wrote:
You need to be careful with geese, if a swan can break a man's arm I presume that a goose could too.
A goose would only get involved if there are lots of other geese around it all honking, or there is a swan between you and the goose
Chances are the goose you're arguing with isn't the one that stabs you in the kidneys with a sharpened slice of Hovis. It's usually the runty little one that everyone secretly hates but is scared of cos it's slightly unhinged (evidenced by the fact that it once headbutted an ice cream van)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:27 pm

I write an article about Chisora and Mayweather..........

and the way It's going I'm going to have David Attenborough commenting on it..Rolling Eyes 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Strongback wrote:I still think about hitting men.  Especially aggressive types I encounter at work.
In fairness if you forget to empty their bin then they are not going to be happy about it.

I'm a proprietary director Union but I'm not above emptying bins. In the early days I had to buy the bog roll though which I didn't enjoy.

Last edited by Strongback on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:29 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I write an article about Chisora and Mayweather..........

and the way It's going I'm going to have David Attenborough commenting on it..Rolling Eyes 
Thought he had already done an episode on the caveman.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Strongback wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Strongback wrote:I still think about hitting men.  Especially aggressive types I encounter at work.
In fairness if you forget to empty their bin then they are not going to be happy about it.

I'm a proprietary director Union but I'm not above emptying bins.  In the early days I had to buy bog roll though which I didn't enjoy.
In fairness to Union you do come across as pretty dumb sometimes Mate..

I'm a Liberal though......So you're more than welcome to be as dumb as you like on my threads.......and dumb people are just as good as anyone else in my World !!

Quantify that by saying that refuse operatives can be intelligent types I'm sure...Cool 

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Either that or officers from Didsbury's Domestic Violence Unit

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:32 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Chances are the goose you're arguing with isn't the one that stabs you in the kidneys with a sharpened slice of Hovis. It's usually the runty little one that everyone secretly hates but is scared of cos it's slightly unhinged (evidenced by the fact that it once headbutted an ice cream van)
who will then go on to turn its life around due to a life affirming stint on the farm of Hugh Fearnley Whittinsall and go on to open a series of bread banks all around the country, and then win X-Factor

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:33 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Either that or officers from Didsbury's Domestic Violence Unit
My Wife is tall and rangy like Hearns............I'd probably be rolled like a drunk..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:37 pm

not interested in what I read in the papers. two sides to every story. anyone who says they would never hit a woman never met my former mother! Flloyd is a clown infront of the cameras but ive heard from reliable sources hes a decent bloke when out of the limelight. unless I meet him I cant decide. Same could be said of Chisora

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Just glad Az hasn't seen this article.........I'd be playing the race card even though both Mayweather and Chisora are black..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Lance wrote:not interested in what I read in the papers. two sides to every story. anyone who says they would never hit a woman never met my former mother! Flloyd is a clown infront of the cameras but ive heard from reliable sources hes a decent bloke when out of the limelight. unless I meet him I cant decide. Same could be said of Chisora
Former mother? How does that one work.

Floyd is a convicted woman beater. He obviously isn't a nice person.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:39 pm

I killed a homeless man in 2004.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Lance wrote:not interested in what I read in the papers. two sides to every story. anyone who says they would never hit a woman never met my former mother! Flloyd is a clown infront of the cameras but ive heard from reliable sources hes a decent bloke when out of the limelight. unless I meet him I cant decide. Same could be said of Chisora
You managed to get a divorce from your Mum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:41 pm

John Bloody Wayne wrote:I killed a homeless man in 2004.
I used to go out with a homeless woman...it was perfect, after every date I could just drop her off anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:42 pm

I reckon Ted Bundy was probably a nice guy If you met him..........

Spitting in faces........Being arrested for fighting in public...Assaulting a guy at a press conference and being a general knob means you can't have an opinion on someone ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:43 pm

What about the "off his face on acid" guy that you assaulted, Truss? Does that not make you as bad as Del-Boy?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:44 pm

I was protecting my Wife.........Didn't think Chisora needed protecting when he slapped vitali..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:45 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Spitting in faces........Being arrested for fighting in public...Assaulting a guy at a press conference and being a general knob means you can't have an opinion on someone ??
Didn't realise you'd done all that stuff as well TRUSS. Mind you, you did confess to beating up a bloke in a bar who brushed passed you whilst "off his face on acid or something" (Damnit Union....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:45 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I was protecting my Wife.........Didn't think Chisora needed protecting when he slapped vitali..
There was no mention of this guy getting lairy with your wife when you boasted about never losing the skills

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:47 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Didn't realise you'd done all that stuff as well TRUSS. Mind you, you did confess to beating up a bloke in a bar who brushed passed you whilst "off his face on acid or something" (Damnit Union....)
You amuse me...........You must have posted about 15 times on my thread........Which is more than the usual hit and run stuff......

What is it about the Wife-beating stuff that is attracting you to it..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:48 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

cant say Ive given much attention to Chisora. I know the press conference bust up with Haye was a set up though. They even went as far as using fake blood for Booth. how do we make a heavyweight fight as big as a title fight without using the Ks asked someone at a board meeting in Warrens office! Warren watches too much WWE! Wlad treats his opponents with little respect, don't care if he gets spat at

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Lance wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

cant say Ive given much attention to Chisora. I know the press conference bust up with Haye was a set up though. They even went as far as using fake blood for Booth. how do we make a heavyweight fight as big as a title fight without using the Ks asked someone at a board meeting in Warrens office! Warren watches too much WWE! Wlad treats his opponents with little respect, don't care if he gets spat at
We can let him off with the press conference stuff then perhaps.......Though it seemed real enough at the time and i'm sure there were probably kids about..........You're entitled to your opinion Mate..and welcome it always is.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:52 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

You amuse me...........You must have posted about 15 times on my thread........Which is more than the usual hit and run stuff......

What is it about the Wife-beating stuff that is attracting you to it..
Ah the old, "I confess to wanting to punch my wife repeatedly but everyone else is weird" defence. Nice try tough guy but you're a hypocrite and a weakling and your efforts to make me out to be a wrong 'un are as laughable as your plans to release a weight loss dvd.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Repeatedly..........Artistic licence is a wonderful thing..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:55 pm

but I myself have come close on many occasions to hitting my Wife
Repeatedly..cheers chum(p)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Sorry  but you said.........."Wanting to hit my Wife on many occasions"

I've never wanted to hit my Wife..

Or are you dumb.

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:01 pm

To try and elevate the level of debate on here....

My point is I can seperate the fighter from the individual in Mayweather's case

But in Chisora there isn't a way of seperating the fighter from the Man because the fighter is so awful.......

So to be a Chisora fanboy you must like him for other reasons..

and I can't comprehend why anybody would..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:03 pm

I forgot... she's been asking for it hasn't she and you didn't WANT to hit her but what the lady wants...eh?

Nice try son but this thread is basically you advocting wife beating and then distancing yourself from it when everyone else points out what a slime bag you are.

Mind you, you'll punch defenceless guys in pubs so beating your own wife is surely just around the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:04 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

I'm a proprietary director Union but I'm not above emptying bins.  In the early days I had to buy bog roll though which I didn't enjoy.
In fairness to Union you do come across as pretty dumb sometimes Mate..

I'm a Liberal though......So you're more than welcome to be as dumb as you like on my threads.......and dumb people are just as good as anyone else in my World !!

Quantify that by saying that refuse operatives can be intelligent types I'm sure...Cool 
You have a pop at Dave for being confrontational and throw in a warning you will run to the mods and then within the hour you are being completely contradictory by repeatedly calling me dumb even though I have done nothing to provoke you.

Luckily for me even when I'm acting dumb I can still bat off your best cerebral offerings with ease.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:06 pm

You said I wanted to hit my Wife.......and you can't validate the statement...and you are so proud you won't back down......

I'd be proud to If I had your wealth of informative offerings to look at in my posting history.

Let's just move on..

I'll ignore the idiot

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:06 pm

You from Boston Lance?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:07 pm

Has anyone met a swan that has broken someones arm or someone whose had an arm broken by a swan?

It's an old wives tale, I reckon.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:13 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You said I wanted to hit my Wife.......and you can't validate the statement...and you are so proud you won't back down......

I'd be proud to If I had your wealth of informative offerings to look at in my posting history.

Let's just move on..
I'll ignore the idiot
Seems to be your favourite tactic once you've been proved wrong...surprised you're not used to it by now.

Also, not sure you should be bandying words like "proud" about when your have such a pro-violence against women stance.

Your attitude to your wife (clearly evidenced from the wealth of information you've been so gracious enough to furnish us with) coupled with your burning desire to run from the subject of hitting her as fast as your stubby little legs can carry you, says all that needs to be said about fella (and, given this subject, I use the word "fella" in the loosest possible sense).

A good day to you and may your wife hit your repeatedly with a heavy frying pan the moment you squeeze your bloated frame through the front door.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Where have I been proved wrong...........Rolling Eyes 

sound advice though..You should be a counsellor..........You really should..

Try validating statements before making them...kiddo.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Kind of amusing really.......I'm getting plenty of heat for "thinking" something..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:19 pm

I feel the mod button will be hit soon by the serial squealer.

The thread should be locked, its garbage and not boxing related.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Go away you little irritant..

Chisora and Mayweather are boxing related.........

This is the guy who spent two hours abusing me the other night..

Was it CS you used a homosexual slur, to ??

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Guys to any intelligent posters out there.........

What redeeming features does Chisora have to give him a fanclub ??

easy question

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleD22 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:28 pm

I would say his willingness to fight anyone, along with his attitude in a fight takes big shots but is never deterred and will keep on taking a step forward. Not saying he is by any means he a top quality fighter but for me these could be some of the the reasons he has fans

DoubleD22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next