The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have you or someone you know ever been on TV

+13
ONETWOFOREVER
Paul Mac 6CW
Mike Power
CFCNick
Stella
The Womble
hornbloweroafc
westisbest
Dolphin Ziggler
Hero
RinoGattuso
Hoggy_Bear
hbk48942
17 posters

Go down

have you or someone you know ever been on TV Empty have you or someone you know ever been on TV

Post by hbk48942 Sun 27 Oct 2013, 2:40 pm

have you ever appeared on TV or do you know anyone that has ever appeared on TV.

my brother was on Granda Reports i think when it was GCSE results day in 2005 , thats about it really.

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

have you or someone you know ever been on TV Empty Re: have you or someone you know ever been on TV

Post by Hoggy_Bear Sun 27 Oct 2013, 5:21 pm

My cousin once rowed Mark Curry across a lake on Blue Peter, while discussing frogs.
His photo was also used in Viz once as Rolf Harris' illegitimate lovechild.

Hoggy_Bear

Back to top Go down

have you or someone you know ever been on TV Empty Re: have you or someone you know ever been on TV

Post by RinoGattuso Sun 27 Oct 2013, 5:38 pm

I was on the Saturday morning kids show 'Wow', when i was in primary 7, when my school won a competition for new football strips for the team.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 27 Oct 2013, 6:01 pm

I've been on TV a few times.

First time I was 6 and Prince Charles visited my town and I was shown on Granada Reports shaking his hand.
I made several in the background shots sat behind Harry Redknapp for a John Hartson charity match.
I was interviewed at a Macc Town game on their chance of survival, I said they could do it, they didn't win another match and were relegated.
I also nearly appeared on Friday Night Project as a Mark Lamaar lookalike.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 27 Oct 2013, 6:46 pm

Hero wrote:I've been on TV a few times.

First time I was 6 and Prince Charles visited my town and I was shown on Granada Reports shaking his hand.
I made several in the background shots sat behind Harry Redknapp for a John Hartson charity match.
I was interviewed at a Macc Town game on their chance of survival, I said they could do it, they didn't win another match and were relegated.
What about that show you did with Justin Lee Collins?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:42 pm

My cousin used to do some acting.

Was in Glenroe & Finbar's Class. Both Irish shows.
Played Hoppy Crosby in Glenroe, not sure who he played in FC. It really was woeful.

He played Connor Byrne in Family Affairs between 97-00.

Had 1 line in Mike Basset England Manager.
In the airport, when one of the english guys says about the irish team, "oh, here comes the england b team".

His line was "shut up you proddy bollox".

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by hornbloweroafc Sun 27 Oct 2013, 11:26 pm

I was a school bully in an Itv drama series called Wokenwell years ago. I was about 13 I think, 5 mins of fame Very Happy Even had a few lines to say!
hornbloweroafc
hornbloweroafc

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Mon 28 Oct 2013, 9:37 am

I was on TV for a week of shows for some teen magazine programme when I was 15. It was a programme called F2F and was on one of those Granada TV Channels. It was presented by Natasha Kaplinsky and Sacha Baron Cohen. I got to meet Paul Daniels, Dean Holdsworth and Bonnie Langford at the LWT studios.

I remember them doing a piece on shops selling alcohol (alcopops specifically) to under-age kids, they took me and 2 other lads to Elephant & Castle to go under cover. They miked us up and then got us to go into some offies to see if we would get served. When they served me and I went out with my purchase, the presenter then went in with the camera man to confront the shop owner. Was pretty exciting.

I've been on radio quite a few times too. Namely:

BBC Radio Sheffield
Capital FM - twice
Virgin
Hallam FM (Sheffield)
Trax FM (Doncaster)
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon 28 Oct 2013, 4:51 pm

A girl at school was in grange hill in the 1980's. Nothing to shout about but I do remember mentioning to a mate whilst watching it one day that he got a BJ from her. His mum was watching grange hill to...........she smiled.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 5:52 pm

A lad I went to middle school with was in "Rita, Sue and Bob too". There's an early scene in a classroom where she's flirtling with the teacher and in the background you see a lad with the biggest pair of ears since Dumbo. I won't name him as I believe that at aged 16 he was about 6'5" and I'm hoping he hasn't A/ Filled out proportionately B/Got an account on here or c/ got the means to trace my IP address and beat me up.

Mind you, as he's my age it'd be the most embarrassing middle aged man fight imaginable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon 28 Oct 2013, 7:10 pm

Good film, which I haven't seen for years.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Mon 28 Oct 2013, 8:55 pm

My brother had an Indian friend growing up whose parents made movies and the friend appeared in Bhaji On The Beach as the kid who moons out the minibus window.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Power Tue 29 Oct 2013, 1:37 pm

I was on Celebrity Scissorhands one year, they really butchered my hair and I can't even remember who it was that cut it lol

Mike Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 29 Oct 2013, 1:51 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Hero wrote:I've been on TV a few times.

What about that show you did with Justin Lee Collins?
Weirdly enough the show with Alan Carr had me down as a lookalike for someone else!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Power Tue 29 Oct 2013, 1:51 pm

Alan Carr has a funny mouth

Mike Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 29 Oct 2013, 1:53 pm

I was on ITV as a kid playing in a charity football match against Spurts at WHL and a few years back I was on Richard and Judy to advertise their latest weight loss campaign

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 29 Oct 2013, 1:53 pm

I have a funny mouth.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 29 Oct 2013, 1:55 pm

A female friend of mine told us a few months ago she was on the latest series of Geordie Shore at a house party, failed to mention the getting ****** in the sh@gpad by Gaz bit of the show

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 29 Oct 2013, 3:55 pm

I was in SAS uncovered back in 2009.

My face was pixelated as were the others

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by The Best in the World Wed 30 Oct 2013, 11:41 am

was on TV on Monday night at Brighton/Watford
was also on tv when we invaded the pitch against Leicester last season
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Sat 02 Nov 2013, 12:35 am

Cousin is Noel Fielding
Been on Sky Sports walking out holding Danny Williams title belt
Also at Chelsea v Shaktar
Girl from outnumbered is my mates half sister

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sat 02 Nov 2013, 1:42 am

I've been on the local news once, My Dad a couple more times, for sailing related events

My cousin was on Junior Masterchef or something like that back in the mid 90's

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat 02 Nov 2013, 8:06 am

I was on crimewatch once but you couldn't really tell it was me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum