The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There Doing Something Right At The Dave

3 posters

Go down

There Doing Something Right At The Dave  Empty There Doing Something Right At The Dave

Post by DRAGONONPARADE Mon 16 May 2011, 1:31 pm

The last few seasons there has been a lot of doom and gloom aimed at the Dragons, so how encouraging is it to hear young Toby Falateu and Steffan Jones come out and say they want to commit their future to the Dragons, especially as Toby already has two years to run on his current contract.
A lot of good young Welsh talent at the Dragons at the moment and all seem keen to stay
Would also like to say well done to the board for not making any increases in season ticket prices for next year

DRAGONONPARADE

Back to top Go down

There Doing Something Right At The Dave  Empty Re: There Doing Something Right At The Dave

Post by dragon999 Mon 16 May 2011, 2:49 pm

Totally agree DP - Would really like to hear Jason Tovey come out & say the same as i hear the O's are making big noises about getting him - Don't think he's going anywhere though as he seems to love it at RP

dragon999

Back to top Go down

There Doing Something Right At The Dave  Empty Re: There Doing Something Right At The Dave

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:41 pm

Tovey has said I thought? I know he was quite taken aback when he was asked by somebody during the kick for glory competition. He'll be here for a while anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Mon 16 May 2011, 10:38 pm

The players are hardly going to say "I am off for more money and a more ambitious club" when they have a couple of years on their contract e.g., Bearman and Fussell. It also applies to the Ospreys for the same reasons plus their coaches mess players around e.g., Hook and they seem to be working on R Jones.

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down