The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vince drives a further nail into the WWE tag division coffin

3 posters

Go down

Vince drives a further nail into the WWE tag division coffin Empty Vince drives a further nail into the WWE tag division coffin

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 May - 0:16

Current plans call for The Great Khali and manager Jinder Mahal to form a heel tag-team. They'll be feuding with The Big Show and Kane.

-----------

Well who like me is eagerly looking forward to Khali v Big Show going up against each other?
Oh is it that no-one?

The one and only redeeming feature of this is that the pair of them are meant to hate each other something chronic so real life may spill onto the screen resulting in a shoot, but that's still clutching at straws.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Vince drives a further nail into the WWE tag division coffin Empty Re: Vince drives a further nail into the WWE tag division coffin

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 17 May - 0:25

I'm really intrested in this Khali angle to be honest, I'm hoping Jinder Mahil will be a dark heel with the whole Far East gimmick, I'm thinking this angle is more to do with him than Khali.

Last edited by the-gaffer on Tue 17 May - 1:49; edited 2 times in total

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Vince drives a further nail into the WWE tag division coffin Empty Re: Vince drives a further nail into the WWE tag division coffin

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 May - 0:28

I'm like Mahil, I'm just concerned that he'll be lost in the mire that is 3 guys who between them highlight why Vince is now longer keen on the term 'athlete'.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Tue 17 May - 0:40

I just can't take Khali seriously anymore after the whole 'Kiss cam' 'Punjabi Playboy' business. His credibility is in the gutter ANYTHING has got to be better than what he's currently doing

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down