The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
Jeremy_Kyle
Danny_1982
banbrotam
7 posters

Go down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by banbrotam Sun 24 Nov 2013, 2:48 pm

I've nearly gone white with shock (those who know me on these boards will get the humour) at "our Andy's" GQ 'award'

“Murray proved himself a pro by lending a sense of cool to a sport that once seemed all too classist,” wrote GQ. “After reclaiming Wimbledon in the name of the Kingdom, he went on to further victory in trim fitting suits and narrow ties. With his ever-present stubble and tousled just-so hair, he may not be the most refined guy on the court, but this is what makes him stand out from the manufactured handsomeness of his competitors.”

So the player who often looks like he's never heard of shampoo is now a fashion icon Laugh 

This almost makes Roger's nine Stefan Edberg awards, look moderate in comparison laughing 

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Danny_1982 Sun 24 Nov 2013, 3:47 pm

I wouldn't know what to make of that if I were Andy. So basically, they're calling him an ungroomed, ugly chav and given him an award for it! Laugh 

In all seriousness, nice award for Andy. I'm not sure how much non-sporting awards bother him to be honest, but any kind of recognition is good.

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Mon 25 Nov 2013, 8:43 am

I would like to hear from the women of the forum, what they think about it, Hawkeye for example......
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Mon 25 Nov 2013, 9:15 am

Jeremy_Kyle wrote:I would like to hear from the women of the forum, what they think about it, Hawkeye for example......

Don't hold your breath Wink 

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Mon 25 Nov 2013, 10:33 am

But why, probably she is happy to acknowledge the one thing where perhaps Murray is better than Nadal......
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 25 Nov 2013, 12:26 pm

Been a dark period for GQ recently. They're choices of dress-men has gone to the dogs... Admitting that the guy isn't the best looking, best dressed, or slickest, but deserves an award anyway. Sales must be really rough in the Dublane area.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Mon 25 Nov 2013, 12:31 pm

kingraf wrote:Been a dark period for GQ recently. They're choices of dress-men has gone to the dogs... Admitting that the guy isn't the best looking, best dressed, or slickest, but deserves an award anyway. Sales must be really rough in the Dublane area.

You leave our Andy alone, kingraf steam thumbsdown warning 

He's adorable kiss 

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_1982 Mon 25 Nov 2013, 12:41 pm

Mrs_1982 actually thinks Murray is quite attractive nowadays, prefers him to Roger, Rafa and Novak. But then she does prefer the more spiky sportsman. She likes Hewitt a lot also. Clearly has a thing for the street fighter type, the roughian.

What that says about me I don't want to think about.

She also likes Deliciano, but then that's the same for pretty much all women!

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 25 Nov 2013, 12:44 pm

Mrs. 1982 probably isn't a GQ kinda gal, then Danny!!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 25 Nov 2013, 12:51 pm

Don't get me wrong Banbro, Andy is a nice guy... and I'm sure is perfectly attractive if you are that way inclined... Just chuckled at an article which basically reads: "So he isn't pretty, suave or well dressed, but at least he's real". Might as well line Mugabe up for politician of the year since he doesn't hide his corruption.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_1982 Mon 25 Nov 2013, 1:43 pm

That way inclined KR?.... Meaning, attracted to men? Or more specifically attracted to scruffy haired, occasionally foul mouthed, non-metrosexual, but supremely talented sportsmen?

As a man very comfortable with my heterosexuality, I can openly say that whilst Andy is no David Beckham he hardly fell out of the ugly tree and hit every ugly branch before landing on the ugly floor...

He's not too bad. I know that because Mrs_1982 thinks he's alright and she's got fantastic taste! Laugh 

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Mon 25 Nov 2013, 2:07 pm

Personally I do find Murray an incredibly attractive person........

http://www.fansshare.com/gallery/photos/10583704/tumblr-pmv-bhnr-rryg-ko-hot/?displaying

heart 
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 25 Nov 2013, 2:24 pm

He Didnt hit every branch in the ugly tree, but he definitely got whacked with some of its timber!! I too am very comfortable in my sexuality... Watched 300 with my girlfriend the other night and probably made more references to Butlers physique than her.
my girlfriend doesn't find Andy too good-looking, but If I'm anything to go by, she prefers her men narcissistic gym rats with more beauty products than her...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Mon 25 Nov 2013, 3:41 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!. That's amazing!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy angel 

Jeremy_Kyle wrote:I would like to hear from the women of the forum, what they think about it, Hawkeye for example......
I'm not sure being female makes me qualified to judge. My theory is that Andy is more attractive to the male sex... The comments here are yet more proof.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Mon 25 Nov 2013, 5:24 pm

Well, they have a lot more taste. Regarding me. I dress mostly H&M, Zara only on big occasions......
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 25 Nov 2013, 5:54 pm

Jeremy_Kyle wrote:Well, they have a lot more taste. Regarding me. I dress mostly H&M, Zara only on big occasions......
I dress mostly S&M, with Madame Zara joining me on big occasions...

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 25 Nov 2013, 6:55 pm

I prefer kiddies shirts and volleyball shorts! Gotta fake that extra muscle... Though I promised myself I'll drop the two sizes too small shirts when I weigh 95kg... 3kg to go!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Mon 02 Dec 2013, 10:27 pm

Andy is not a handsome man, although he is an accomplished man, very funny. I liked the description of him in GQ, he seems like the anti-GQ man if anything.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum