The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"

5 posters

Go down

Please vote for your 3 favourite Interviews

Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_lcap2%Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_lcap5%Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_lcap0%Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_lcap2%Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_lcap0%Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_lcap7%Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_lcap5%Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_lcap7%Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]
Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_lcap17%Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 7 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 42

Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Empty Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"

Post by VDT Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  3602195817 We’re planning to put together a Christmas Special and its gonna be compilation of the listeners 3 Favourite Interviews Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  3602195817 

Please VOTE for your 3 favourite Interviews  

Thanx Lads thumbsup 

Link to previous podcasts - http://www.podomatic.com/profile/football15387

Last edited by VDT on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Empty Re: Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"

Post by VDT Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:11 pm

I've think Lawrie Sanchez is my favourite, i could of talked to him for hours but unfortunately we had another guest coming on later in the show!

Andy Cooke was also one of my favourite as i thought we'd struggle to find anything to talk about but he was a top bloke, really chatty and his experience of playing in Korea was really interested.

Ian Bishop, what a legend, such a funny bloke and loved to tell a story!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"  Empty Re: Best of the V2Football Podcast Xmas Special - "Listeners Choice - Top 3 Interviews"

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Craig Conway 100% Current Brighton player, also starting to prove like a decent player!

Laurie Sanchez was a class guess, would love to hear another interview with him, that was a great show that one.

I voted for Micah Hyde, as i personally felt we didn't hear enough from him, and it would be good to hear that little bit more about a man who played a lot in the professional game. 

There my 3.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Guys can we just be clear we're not reinterviewing these guys, I'll be editting the interviews together and releasing it near christmas.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:12 pm

Out of interest what was Everyone Number 1 favourite Interview so far?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:30 am

What is this?

I didnt vote for any of them as Id never heard of any of them...

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:10 am

Our weekly podcast Laurie has featured interviews with everybody listed on the poll. We will not be recording a show Christmas week as we will all be to drunk, except for Mike who will be on milk and cookies (youngest member of the team so gets the most abuse Wink )

For our christmas special Laurie we are asking our listeners to vote for their favourtie interviews, they will then be put on to one bumper episode with little bits in between from me and the team. Want to have a listen before you vote, all the shows are on www.v2journal.com and are also available on iTunes.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:17 am

Hampo

Do you do any Rugby Union or Rugby League players? I truely have never heard of any of the people in the poll.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:32 am

I think what Laurie is getting at is that this is a universal sticky that appears on all the 606 boards but only relates to football. Football may be the most popular sport but that does not mean it is popular with everybody.

I'm all for cross promotion but football varies in meaning depending where you're from. Perhaps the OP should point out that football in this post means of the round ball variety with jumpers for goal posts. Otherwise I will vote for Richie McCaw, Jean de Villiers and Brian ODriscoll. Very Happy 

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:43 am

Your on to it Kia, Im probably the last person to talk about soccer with any authority, I have been to one soccer game in my life , it was in the early eighthies, was a World Cup qualifier New Zealand ( the All Whites were playing at Mount Smart) were playing and we lost.

Brian O'driscoll interviews are hilarious, his accent is so irish, its as if hes just making up new English words or just talking jibberish.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:48 am

There was previouly a rugby podcast, ran by Kiwi. Not sure if it is still running, but I would check with him. It was one of the first podcasts we launched on the site.

The reason we put it as a universal was incase anybody who listened to the show, didn't visit the football boards regularly. We didn't want them to miss out on their vote if that was the case. thumbsup

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down