The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Danny Henson the Anglo-welsh Gavin Cipriani?

2 posters

Go down

Is Danny Henson the Anglo-welsh Gavin Cipriani? Empty Is Danny Henson the Anglo-welsh Gavin Cipriani?

Post by GloriousEmpire Sat 30 Nov 2013, 11:07 am

Or maybe I mixed the names up on purpose, to demonstrate in the most painfully lurid way imaginable that old Danny Cips is no more and no less than the English equivalent of Gavin Henson.

The volume of articles and the kind of nonsense written about Cipriani is exactly parallel to that written about Henson.

Neither will, or should ever, represent their country again.

It's staggering that one absolutely meritless article from an ex-England coach from a decade ago seems to have spurred some genuine discussion about his reintroduction. Read the test of that Article, it was film of a domen equally ludocrois notions.

So why Has the preposterous Notion of Andy farrell standing down as assistant coach gained so much credence? I don't get it.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Is Danny Henson the Anglo-welsh Gavin Cipriani? Empty Re: Is Danny Henson the Anglo-welsh Gavin Cipriani?

Post by stub Sat 30 Nov 2013, 11:22 am

GloriousEmpire wrote:Or maybe I mixed the names up on purpose, to demonstrate in the most painfully lurid way imaginable that old Danny Cips is no more and no less than the English equivalent of Gavin Henson.

The volume of articles and the kind of nonsense written about Cipriani is exactly parallel to that written about Henson.

Neither will, or should ever, represent their country again.

It's staggering that one absolutely meritless article from an ex-England coach from a decade ago seems to have spurred some genuine discussion about his reintroduction. Read the test of that Article, it was film of a domen equally ludocrois notions.

So why Has the preposterous Notion of Andy farrell standing down as assistant coach gained so much credence? I don't get it.
I missed that bit in bold GE - what's that all about then?

Regarding Cipriani - I agree I think that he is another bit of wasted talent that England have failed to harness and it's probably too late now. He does still show flashes of brilliance however at club level which I appreciate is a couple of steps down.

stub

Back to top Go down