The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Message to Carl Froch about the Boxing Hall of Fame

+6
milkyboy
Il Gialloblu
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
mobilemaster8
Lumbering_Jack
Steffan
10 posters

Go down

A Message to Carl Froch about the Boxing Hall of Fame Empty A Message to Carl Froch about the Boxing Hall of Fame

Post by Steffan Thu 05 Dec 2013, 1:25 am

Listen, Carl. You can't fight the press. I can't fight them.

As long as they got Calzaghe on the brain, he's champ. He fought wars in the ring.

Carl, face facts. You're in his shadow.

No, listen. There is a way to get the respect you deserve. Challenge Calzaghe to fight.

Eddie could set it up in just weeks. It'd be the greatest fight ever.

Legend against warrior, old lion against young lion.

That's the only way you ever gonna get peace of mind.

The press will hound you with that man's legend for as long as you wear gloves.

You gotta get him into that ring, Carl, or you'll keep hearing questions like that.

You'll start to ask yourself "Could I take him? Am I really good enough?"

"Do people think I'm a poor version or a second-rate pretender who only got a shot because of funding for deprived areas like Nottingham?"

Got to challenge that man to fight, Carl. If he refuses, you gotta insult him! You gotta dog him, you gotta humiliate him.

Do whatever you got to do to get him into that ring! But that's what you got to do Carl Froch.

Regards

Steffan

Steffan

Back to top Go down

A Message to Carl Froch about the Boxing Hall of Fame Empty Re: A Message to Carl Froch about the Boxing Hall of Fame

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu 05 Dec 2013, 8:09 am

Tumbleweed

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

A Message to Carl Froch about the Boxing Hall of Fame Empty Re: A Message to Carl Froch about the Boxing Hall of Fame

Post by Guest Thu 05 Dec 2013, 9:06 am

I HATE STEFFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu 05 Dec 2013, 9:13 am

HAHAHA

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 05 Dec 2013, 9:35 am

Emo 
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Thu 05 Dec 2013, 9:47 am

These threads are sometimes mildly entertaining for half a second or so but this was a poor effort.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Dec 2013, 9:51 am

Il Gialloblu wrote:These threads are sometimes mildly entertaining for half a second or so but this was a poor effort.
Not unless Steffan is being punched in the face or having his testicles removed by a piece of farming equipment at the time.

I'd even settle for Steffan being punched in the testicles and having his face removed by farming equipment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 05 Dec 2013, 9:57 am

Well one thing is for sure, the closest Cleverly will get to a Hall of Fame is his Universities Exam Hall.....of Fame
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu 05 Dec 2013, 10:33 am

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Well one thing is for sure, the closest Cleverly will get to a Hall of Fame is his Universities Exam Hall.....of Fame
Clev got a 2:2...

He won't be anywhere near that hall of fame either.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 05 Dec 2013, 10:46 am

A man of desmonds. A tutu at college, a dekker against kovalev.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Dec 2013, 10:49 am

You Lynham up, I'll knock 'em down, son

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Thu 05 Dec 2013, 11:06 am

I don't get all this cleverly is brainy crap he got a 2:2 ffs

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Dec 2013, 11:09 am

Whilst he's no Brian Cox (the astronomer as opposed to the Scottish actor) Cleverley's also not likely to be a guest on Jeremy Kyle's "Thickest f*****s I've ever had on my show" show

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Thu 05 Dec 2013, 11:11 am

well Dave you never know depends how his cruiserweight venture goes we might be seeing him on Jeremy Kyle yet with Jeremy telling him to get a job

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Dec 2013, 11:13 am

Cleverley could be punched into a coma and have half his brain surgically removed and STILL not be as thick as some of those thick thickos.

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 05 Dec 2013, 11:19 am

DAVE667 wrote:You Lynham up, I'll knock 'em down, son
Maybe but you willcox it up

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by trenchtownbaboon Thu 05 Dec 2013, 11:19 am

because when you beat a Legend you become a Legend laughing  
trenchtownbaboon
trenchtownbaboon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Dec 2013, 11:21 am

milkyboy wrote:
Don't back me into O'Connor on this one!

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 05 Dec 2013, 11:25 am

DAVE667 wrote:
milkyboy wrote:
I Wilson

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Dec 2013, 11:38 am

milkyboy wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
milkyboy wrote:
I Wilson
I feel that Morris less in your case

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 05 Dec 2013, 11:43 am

More is Elliot, I'd say but Howard you know?

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Dec 2013, 11:51 am

Armstrong enough to accept that even with Google I didn't appreciate Howard it would be to find enough Desmonds to continue with this thread

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 05 Dec 2013, 12:04 pm

Hard? Desperate I'd say.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 05 Dec 2013, 12:06 pm

Just a guess but I reckon it wouldn't be a walk in the park studying in college while also fighting as a pro.

It's also not like Cleverly did a degree course in something like The Ethnic Drumming of Sub- Saharan Africa or the like which are available in UK universities.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu 05 Dec 2013, 1:39 pm

he can only string together more than one line when the topic includes Calzaghe or Cleverly.

better off looking for a welsh board than a boxing board.

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Dec 2013, 3:26 pm

Yes Steffan may have the boxing knowledge only gleaned from "The Illustrated Best Welsh Boxers "(Box books).
And his references to Rocky are teeth-grindingly annoying and were irritating years ago.
He may very well be the only poster to have been exposed as having the alias "girl50" who has been rumbled copying and posting articles from other websites as his own.
But......

well I forget my actual point now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down