The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Phil Vickey Questions Forward Pass Interpretation

+16
Scratch
Feckless Rogue
Luckless Pedestrian
quinsforever
jimmyinthewell68
Submachine
Scrumpy
whocares
hugehandoff
aucklandlaurie
kiakahaaotearoa
Biltong
HammerofThunor
butterfingers
SecretFly
GloriousEmpire
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Big Phil Vickey Questions Forward Pass Interpretation - Page 2 Empty Big Phil Vickey Questions Forward Pass Interpretation

Post by GloriousEmpire Mon 09 Dec 2013, 9:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

And is Gavin Henson the answer to the Welsh midfield's lack of creativity?

Just what is 606v2's most roasted topic?

BoD being dropped?
Wilkinson's injury crises?
All Black cheating?
Springbok thuggery?
Should the Welsh coach be replaced?

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Big Phil Vickey Questions Forward Pass Interpretation - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Phil Vickey Questions Forward Pass Interpretation

Post by SecretFly Tue 10 Dec 2013, 11:28 pm

Vick wanted one more year to collect another HEC Cup winners medal - his 15th in a row after an amazing sequence of lucky club moves. But PRL destroyed his dreams - the basterauds! They got no soul!!  Sad  Adios Vick and thanks for the memories

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Big Phil Vickey Questions Forward Pass Interpretation - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Phil Vickey Questions Forward Pass Interpretation

Post by quinsforever Tue 10 Dec 2013, 11:33 pm

maybe if he'd spent more time working on his Gut he might have won BBC foreign language coach of the year. Or, if he'd learnt to speak Irish he could have become, in the rugby circles union beeaatch stakes, honorarily Gallic... warning me...

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Tue 10 Dec 2013, 11:35 pm

Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There's someone trying to take a kick at goal ffs!  angel 
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Wed 11 Dec 2013, 12:52 am

quinsforever wrote:
Scratch wrote:Shane who?

You suggesting he's a has been?

There Ugo quins, Shane is the Yardestick of great wingers...you have to Wade in and have a pop at the great one who rose like a phoenix from the Ashton to join the Lions only a few months back and save the day. Strettle down fella.
calm down son, wou're having a cross between a Warbble and a Hibbard - aka a Wibble. the Shane about the nipponese phoenix-like rising from the Ashtons is that when he stood up to be counted no-one noticed he had moved. If only the Leeks, unlike the Lions had Flown Outside with a Sexybody rather than a Big lump and relying on Deity Intervention (living in holy, or Priestly Land), then they might have overcome black, green, gold and gold and green. Perchance the greater problem in the principality was internal, intestinal, nay even to do with the Gut? Gut-less-Land? or GutLand?

Mine was a Ben Cohen reference, in case there was any actual offense taken.

On a side note, did anyone hear that Vick Philery has retired?

Surely not!? I would've thought someone would've started a thread on it.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Wed 11 Dec 2013, 12:58 am

He's pulling your leg GE, don't worry.

Big Phil Vickery's body will tell him when it's time to retire. Then Big Phil Vickery will tell us. Then nations can start bidding to host his testimonial.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Wed 11 Dec 2013, 10:05 am

Lets hope he can find something with more dignity to do in his retirement than being the guy employed to ITV commentators look intelligent.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 15 Dec 2013, 2:46 am

Exeter boss Rob Baxter on Smith's second try:

"The ball did look like it went three meters forward. At some stage, someone is going to have to make some kind of a rule.

"It looked forward to me, but there's been quite a few forward passes that have been allowed. It's more of a decision for the governing bodies."

So where are all the articles and comments slating Rob Baxter? Or to get attacked and sent death threats via twitter is it case of him needing:
A. To be Welsh?
B. To be coach of a Welsh team?

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sun 15 Dec 2013, 1:41 pm

laughing picard 

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sun 15 Dec 2013, 2:09 pm

The Saint wrote:Exeter boss Rob Baxter on Smith's second try:

"The ball did look like it went three meters forward. At some stage, someone is going to have to make some kind of a rule.

"It looked forward to me, but there's been quite a few forward passes that have been allowed. It's more of a decision for the governing bodies."

So where are all the articles and comments slating Rob Baxter? Or to get attacked and sent death threats via twitter is it case of him needing:
A. To be Welsh?
B. To be coach of a Welsh team?

I really think you shouod start seeing someone about this issue. Do you scour websites and newspapers for this kind of "proof" all the time?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 15 Dec 2013, 5:04 pm

Oh dear. It's on the BBC report Biltong, I regularly read that and ESPN scrum so it's hardly scouring. Why not moan about all the headline readers on here instead? Oh yeah I forget, it's okay if they're using dumb headlines to slate Wales! Honestly, why do you think only the Welsh can get slated for discussing a ref or ruling interpretation that some of them may not understand?

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sun 15 Dec 2013, 5:08 pm

Saint, it isn't only the Welsh, that is what you don't get. Should the whole world not comment on Welsh rugby?

Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 15 Dec 2013, 5:19 pm

I welcome comments on Welsh rugby. Just don't see why constant abuse towards the team, management and players is allowed; seeing as it's mostly over having an opinion or some misquoted headlines. We all know if Gatland or another Welsh coach had said that there would be articles and comments hurling abuse. Why do people not like to hear the truth on here?
 Doh 

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sun 15 Dec 2013, 5:43 pm

So you prefer only positive reinforcement?

You should let everyone know.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerleghorn Sun 15 Dec 2013, 5:46 pm

The Saint wrote:I welcome comments on Welsh rugby. Just don't see why constant abuse towards the team, management and players is allowed; seeing as it's mostly over having an opinion or some misquoted headlines. We all know if Gatland or another Welsh coach had said that there would be articles and comments hurling abuse. Why do people not like to hear the truth on here?
 Doh 

You only welcome comments on Welsh Rugby if they are broadly in agreement with your own. Anything else is perseaved as a racist attack...bonkers!!

tigerleghorn

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerleghorn Sun 15 Dec 2013, 5:49 pm

Perceived ffs!!

tigerleghorn

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Sun 15 Dec 2013, 5:50 pm

The parable "he who laughs last" is surely not taught in welsh schools?

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 15 Dec 2013, 5:59 pm

Biltong wrote:So you prefer only positive reinforcement?

I swear some people can't read, or just struggle with comprehension. I thought you were smarter than that. I've stated that constructive criticism is fine, time and time again, as I thought that this forum was about debate? Take for instance, people discuss SA rugby, though you don't take kindly to accusations of thuggery, etc now and then do you? Oh yeah I can't complain about my team getting unfair abuse cuz I'm Welsh!

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 15 Dec 2013, 6:02 pm

tigerleghorn wrote:
The Saint wrote:I welcome comments on Welsh rugby. Just don't see why constant abuse towards the team, management and players is allowed; seeing as it's mostly over having an opinion or some misquoted headlines. We all know if Gatland or another Welsh coach had said that there would be articles and comments hurling abuse. Why do people not like to hear the truth on here?
 Doh 

You only welcome comments on Welsh Rugby if they are broadly in agreement with your own. Anything else is perseaved as a  racist attack...bonkers!!

Muppetry comment from you as per. Yes, you were the one of the ones I referred to (as struggling to come to grips with reality) in my previous comment. You haven't changed at all from 606, still going around dropping in snide comments at posters and WUMMING other teams, then actually having the audacity to turn around and moan about WUMs! If you can't add much/nothing at all to a discussion, just don't comment.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 15 Dec 2013, 6:03 pm

GloriousEmpire wrote:The parable "he who laughs last" is surely not taught in welsh schools?

Do you want your kids to have a good education GE? Ah, I guess that's another reason for your residence in the UK. Send them to a Welsh school pal and watch them have a happy life. That's if you have kids BTW... If you don't then heed the following advice: DON'T REPRODUCE.

Hug 

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerleghorn Sun 15 Dec 2013, 6:21 pm

I think I'll just sit back and watch you hang yourself Saint.......again  picard 

tigerleghorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sun 15 Dec 2013, 6:37 pm

The Saint wrote:

I swear some people can't read, or just struggle with comprehension. I thought you were smarter than that. I've stated that constructive criticism is fine, time and time again, as I thought that this forum was about debate? Take for instance, people discuss SA rugby, though you don't take kindly to accusations of thuggery, etc now and then do you? Oh yeah I can't complain about my team getting unfair abuse cuz I'm Welsh!

Firstly, I laugh at accusations of thuggery more than half the time, specifically in relation to the last mach against Wales when SA was accused of heinous injuries like calf muscles and pectoral muscles etc.

Also at the attempted tackle of Williams on Bismarck when Bismarck was accused of thuggery.

The problem with any "constructive" criticism towards Wales, is that nothing is seen as constructive by you.

Hence I have once again taken an oath upon myself not to discuss Welsh rugby as I have done in the past. Only difference is from now on I won't even discuss SA vs Wales matches.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sun 15 Dec 2013, 6:48 pm

Biltong wrote:
The Saint wrote:

Firstly, I laugh at accusations of thuggery more than half the time, specifically in relation to the last mach against Wales when SA was accused of heinous injuries like calf muscles and pectoral muscles etc.

Also at the attempted tackle of Williams on Bismarck when Bismarck was accused of thuggery.

The problem with any "constructive" criticism towards Wales, is that nothing is seen as constructive by you.

Hence I have once again taken an oath upon myself not to discuss Welsh rugby as I have done in the past. Only difference is from now on I won't even discuss SA vs Wales matches.
in defense of biltong, the correct comparison would be SA thuggery and Welsh winning ways. Because the SA thuggery is a perception issue that definitely works against them in the minds and whistles of referees, and likewise, Welsh winning ways are largely a perception issue in the minds of most of the welsh team and management, rather than a reality Smile

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerleghorn Sun 15 Dec 2013, 6:53 pm

The Saint wrote:
GloriousEmpire wrote:The parable "he who laughs last" is surely not taught in welsh schools?

Do you want your kids to have a good education GE? Ah, I guess that's another reason for your residence in the UK. Send them to a Welsh school pal and watch them have a happy life. That's if you have kids BTW... If you don't then heed the following advice: DON'T REPRODUCE.

Hug 

It's a pity your parents......no, I can't, you'll be very upset and cross  kiss 

tigerleghorn

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 15 Dec 2013, 9:56 pm

Tiger for someone who claims to be a middle-aged parent you really don't act your age. Also, you've never been funny, or witty, or come across as intelligent, ever. I know what you'll dumb reply will be along the lines of, I won't be reading it.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 15 Dec 2013, 10:02 pm

Biltong wrote:
The Saint wrote:

Your making stuff up again because I don't remember any of that, or because one or two posters must have muttered the word thug it's altered your entire perception of Wales, which happens to everyone not just you. The reality is that a lot of our players have had long seasons, which is evident by our injury list. The game between our two nations was fair and square, any such issues were dealt with by the officials, some maybe even harshly dealt with.

You're right, I don't see constant abuse towards anything to do with Welsh rugby as constructive. Is calling Gatland fat, a turnip-head or referring to the management as retards held as constructive in your mind? Those are just off the top of my head because they're recent. I've previously discussed how long it's been going on for. This article for instance is another example. It was set up because one Welsh poster didn't understand, or refused the forward pass rule. Someone else questions it and nobody cares. And now as you can see the usual suspect has latched on and started slating Wales. He would surely be close to a permanent ban by now if you all stuck to the rules of this fourm. This site is becoming increasingly devalued by the day.

Last edited by The Saint on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerleghorn Sun 15 Dec 2013, 10:04 pm

The Saint wrote:Tiger for someone who claims to be a middle-aged parent you really don't act your age. Also, you've never been funny, or witty, or come across as intelligent, ever. I know what you'll dumb reply will be along the lines of, I won't be reading it.

How rude, you cut me deep!

If it wasn't for the whiff of intoxication or at least over refreshment coming across in your post I'd be offended by your comment

tigerleghorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Mon 16 Dec 2013, 6:17 am

Devalued.....if there's ever a word that needs the red card on here.
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Mon 16 Dec 2013, 6:23 am

Breadvan wrote:Devalued.....if there's ever a word that needs the red card on here.  

Devalued has been devalued.

Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Mon 16 Dec 2013, 7:02 am

Scratch wrote:
Breadvan wrote:Devalued.....if there's ever a word that needs the red card on here.  

Devalued has been devalued.

It never stood a chance... Laugh 
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2