The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15 to 1 to return for four Celebrity Specials and new full series

+3
Il Gialloblu
Rowley
Kenny
7 posters

Go down

15 to 1 to return for four Celebrity Specials and new full series  Empty 15 to 1 to return for four Celebrity Specials and new full series

Post by Kenny Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Channel 4 has confirmed that Fifteen to One will return for a full series next year.

Comedian Adam Hills will host four celebrity specials of the classic quiz show while Sandi Toksvig takes over for a run of 20 daytime episodes

Filming is expected to begin in early 2014, to air later in the year.

Prospective contestants can apply to audition by emailing 15to1apps@remedyproductions.tv. The closing date is January 17, 2014, and early application is encouraged.

Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

15 to 1 to return for four Celebrity Specials and new full series  Empty Re: 15 to 1 to return for four Celebrity Specials and new full series

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:42 am

Perhaps says quite a lot about how empty a life I lead but I am ridiculously excited about this (not the celebrity specials). Loved 15 to 1, was about perfect, testing without being ridiculous and plenty of questions rather than pointless filler and "banter".

Cheers Kenny you have made me very happy.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

15 to 1 to return for four Celebrity Specials and new full series  Empty Re: 15 to 1 to return for four Celebrity Specials and new full series

Post by Il Gialloblu Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:08 am

You going to apply Jeff?
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:01 am

Doubt it IL, if it is at the same level as the last time am probably not bright enough. Would not humiliate myself but would certainly get nowhere near winning.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:49 pm

My mate's big brother went on the old 15 to 1 with William G Stewart. The sum total of his contribution was to answer "pass" to both questions in the opening round and then sit in shadow for the rest of the show. Funniest shadow I've ever seen.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:24 pm

That’s the thing with 15 to 1 super, unless you are Eggheads bright if you get unlucky on the first two questions you can be sat down within a minute. At least if you get through that you might not get nominated too often and might blag your way through to a bit later.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:28 pm

My old Latin teacher swore on it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:44 pm

I wonder who would win a 606v2 15 to 1 competition.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I wonder who would win a 606v2 15 to 1 competition.  

Only a question worth asking now Coxy is not around.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I wonder who would win a 606v2 15 to 1 competition.  

Me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:54 pm

You tell yourself that Sean.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:54 pm

You wouldn't win it against 14 people from a rain-forest tribe who haven't ever been exposed to other civilisations.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Rowley wrote:You tell yourself that Sean.

I'd like to think I'd be competitve if sober. I have a good breadth of general knowledge and a photographic memory.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:You wouldn't win it against 14 people from a rain-forest tribe who haven't ever been exposed to other civilisations.

Unless the questions were on anthropods.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:57 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I'd like to think I'd be competitve if sober. I have a good breadth of general knowledge and a photographic memory.

Remembering the alcohol content of cheap cider doesn't constitute a photographic memory.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:58 pm

A lot would depend if we played properly, to be honest I suspect I would just nominate top hat quite a lot to ensure he did not win. Would hope my popularity round here would ensure I would not be nominated so as long as I get one of the first questions right I pretty much make the final.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Remembering the alcohol content of cheap cider doesn't constitute a photographic memory.

Was tempted by an offer morrisons had on an 8.4% one today. Fancied lager though so it is a 4 pack of Holsten Pills tonight.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Rowley wrote:Would hope my popularity round here would ensure I would not be nominated

I like you but would want to crush you so I would certainly nominate you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:03 pm

You don't stand on Superman's cape Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:05 pm

My brother-in-law has applied , i will let you know if he gets selected
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:46 pm

It's awful, isn't it?

Nowhere near as good as the original. Scrap it, bin it, whatever.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down