The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never in a million years?

+15
Steffan
huw
ONETWOFOREVER
catchweight
milkyboy
Strongback
rapidringsroad
88Chris05
horizontalhero
kingraf
superflyweight
JabMachineMK2
hazharrison
RatBoy66
Rowley
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Never in a million years? - Page 2 Empty Never in a million years?

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Following on from Haz's assertion that Liston threw the first fight with Clay (an opinion he's entitled to hold) it brought up the idea for a topic.

Are there any opinions that you hold which may or may not go against the grain/against the popular opinion that you will never change despite numerous arguments put forward and repeated attempts to sway you?

Conversely, are there opinions that you've clung onto steadfastly for years only to have them eroded away due to a combination of time, re-examination or finally taking off those rose-tinted glasses?

Back to top Go down

Never in a million years? - Page 2 Empty Re: Never in a million years?

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri 10 Jan 2014, 10:01 am

JabMachineMK2 wrote:You know what, sod you all. I did alright without this place when I was ill.

Do we get a Truss-style retirement from you?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Fri 10 Jan 2014, 10:07 am

Bad day at the office jabby? Argh diddums, haha!

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 10 Jan 2014, 1:35 pm

jeez, I neglect the board for eighteen hours, and I miss a Britney-esque meltdown... just need someone to post a video screaming/crying "leave jabby alone"
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jan 2014, 2:55 pm

Or a major sulk from me asking why people are p!ssing over my perfectly decent (and therefore extremely rare at that) thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 10 Jan 2014, 3:19 pm

You can feel my pain for decade-gate now Dave.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 10 Jan 2014, 3:32 pm

People are so easily offended.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 10 Jan 2014, 3:41 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
kingraf wrote:I think Ray Robinson is overrated (still great, mind), Like the Sydney Barnes of boxing.

Ali lost the third Norton fight, and I appreciate that you've all stopped trying to prove me otherwise.

Ali lost the the second Norton fight, and I appreciate that admitting Ali was shut out (3-0) against a limited Hercules is going to take longer to come to terms with.

Silly comment from someone who should not interfare in boxing matters altogether.

Interfare, you say? Does that mean I shouldn't set up interlinked county fares, or something? The fact that you didn't know what a Kia Optima was didn't stop you from feeling it necessary to put your two cents worth in my thread...Isn't there a war or coup in the far East where you could put your apparent skills to better use?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jan 2014, 4:07 pm

Rowley wrote:You can feel my pain for decade-gate now Dave.
Kinda but at least you post a decent article more frequently than I do...mind you, there are dead people posting decent articles more frequently than me (which I think needs investigating as this fad for aliases has clearly taken a sinister turn for the worse)

By the way, Jabby sucks!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 10 Jan 2014, 4:15 pm

huw wrote:
milkyboy wrote:Women have an annoying ability to recall everything you've ever said to them, remove all context, and throw it back at you. Like you huw, I can't remember what I had for breakfast, so resistance is futile.

It's like arguing with a solicitor

'what did you say on January 3rd at 10.27am with regards to my weight'
'I don't remember'
'I'd like to draw your attention to my diary where I have drawn a picture of you calling me fat, are you saying this isn't you in this illustration?'

The worst part is when you can't even be bothered and as soon as a row starts you take the moral high ground
'look I'm not sure what I have done to upset you, but whatever it was I'm sorry and I love you'
'you slept with my sister!'
'someone said she was better than you in bed and I had to defend your honour'

Just can't win with women no matter how hard you try.

laughing   clap 

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 11 Jan 2014, 5:47 am

kingraf wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
kingraf wrote:I think Ray Robinson is overrated (still great, mind), Like the Sydney Barnes of boxing.

Ali lost the third Norton fight, and I appreciate that you've all stopped trying to prove me otherwise.

Ali lost the the second Norton fight, and I appreciate that admitting Ali was shut out (3-0) against a limited Hercules is going to take longer to come to terms with.

Silly comment from someone who should not interfare in boxing matters altogether.

Interfare, you say? Does that mean I shouldn't set up interlinked county fares, or something? The fact that you didn't know what a Kia Optima was didn't stop you from feeling it necessary to put your two cents worth in my thread...Isn't there a war or coup in the far East where you could put your apparent skills to better use?
Haha

only jesting with you raf don't have a jabby-fit on me that guy has far too much invested in his online persona, real issues at play there.

Still don't think SRR is overrated but underrated due to what he achieved most of which we will never see but remains fact.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2