The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone Wrestling Federation

+4
Adam D
Marky
AberdeenSteve
ADMIN
8 posters

Go down

Keystone Wrestling Federation Empty Keystone Wrestling Federation

Post by ADMIN Wed 18 May 2011, 4:00 pm

Through Twitter I've stumbled across the following blog that is a weekly fan fiction federation. He's been running it now for two years and puts a huge amount of effort into it.
I know a few of you guys are into fanfiction wrestling feds so thought I'd post his latest show to showcase it (have been given permission by the writer).

Now if you do wish to post a comment please do so in a constructive manner, the guy obviously spends a huge amount of time and effort into the fed and I think after doing it for 2 years he deserves some kudos!

KWF TNA RAW: AT&T Center. San Antonio, TX. Monday May 16th 2011.

The lights go up and the pyro’s go off as we join Michael Cole and Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler for yet another action packed edition of the ‘most must-see’ wrestling blog on the world wide web, its Monday Night TNA RAW! The fans in San Antonio go wild as Cole welcomes us and asks King whether he thinks there will be a response tonight after the World Elite took out Triple H. “I’ve no doubt there will be Michael. Though I’ve heard rumors that Hunter isn’t even here tonight, he’s still recovering from that vicious beatdown at the hands of Wade Barrett and the World Elite last week, but if Hulk Hogan’s two weeks as GM so far has taught us anything, it’s that the Hulkster isn’t gonna let things like that go unpunished.” “We await to see what happens King, but as for the rest of this evening, we have some great action lined up for you KWF fanatics. Later on we will see the new and impressive Tag Team, The Bucks, really have their abilities tested as they take on the WWE Tag Team Champions LAX in a non-title match.” “That’s gonna be great Michael, but we also have a Champion in action who is putting his gold on the line. The World Elite’s newest recruit, Panther, defends his United States Title against Matt Hardy. I just hope Hardy gets a fair chance at the former Thundercat, but I won’t hold my breath with the World Elite always in the background… speaking of the devils.” With that, the World Elite’s music hits and Sheamus and Vladimir Kozlov come to the ring, with boos echoing around the AT&T Center. Justin Gabriel joins them. As Sheamus and Kozlov get in the ring, Gabriel makes his way over to join Cole and King on commentary.

Sheamus & Vladimir Kozlov vs. Daniel Bryan & Sin Cara

The number one contender to Gabriel’s X-Division Title, Daniel Bryan, is joined by the man he beat for that honor last week, Sin Cara. Cole reminds us that after an incredible match between the two as the American Dragon was celebrating his win, he was jumped by Sheamus and Kozlov. However, Bryan and Sin Cara joined forces and saw them off, and they hope to do the same tonight. The bout begins with Kozlov versus Sin Cara. The Russian does his best stomping act, but he isn’t quick enough to keep up with the Luchador, and gets hit with kicks to the legs, before Sin Cara twists his arm and hits back kicks to the torso. He then springboards off the ropes, still holding the arm, and flips Kozlov over. The crowd applaud, impressed with Cara’s athleticism. Justin Gabriel on commentary is incensed, and he urges Kozlov to get back into it. Cole asks him if he’s impressed by Sin Cara, and he says not one little bit. “He’s just as useless and weak as Daniel Bryan.” Kozlov soon recovers and almost decapitates his small opponent with a clothesline and the crowd ‘Ohh’ on the impact and Kozlov gets Two on the cover. Kozlov has an angry look on his face and hits some elbows and stomps. He tries to mock Sin Cara by looking down at him and laughing, before making a tag to Sheamus. The Celtic Warrior comes in and continues to beat Sin Cara down. Gabriel says on commentary “You see, this is what it’s all about. Total dominance the way it should be. And these two midgets think they can compete in my X-Division? Please.” Sheamus hits knees to the head, and shoulders in the corner. He sets Sin Cara up for a Brogue Kick, but the artist formerly known as Mistico ducks and comes off the ropes, springing back after a handstand and elbowing Sheamus down. Sin Cara then manages to find the energy to make the tag to Daniel Bryan, who comes in and hits a couple of dropkicks on Sheamus, before kicking Kozlov off the apron. He then turns to Gabriel and flips him off. This outrages the X-Division Champion, to the extent that he rips his headphones off and goes to approach the ring, but Sin Cara suddenly flies off the apron and hits him with a hurracanrana! Bryan continues to pummel Sheamus, and then tries to hook on the LeBell Lock, and manages to. Just as Kozlov comes in to make the save, Sin Cara explodes into the ring and hits the impressive La Mistica on him. Both X-Division superstars have the heavyweights in Submission holds, and the referee can’t remember who’s legal, but it’s elementary as Justin Gabriel rushes into the ring and boots Daniel Bryan in the face.

Winners by way of Disqualification: Daniel Bryan and Sin Cara.

The fans boo like hell as they feel angry at not having a conclusive result to this match. Gabriel mounts Bryan and starts hitting him with rights to the skull, while a recovering Sheamus and Kozlov double team Sin Cara, before throwing him out of the ring. The three of them gang up on Bryan, and Sheamus levels him with a vicious Brogue Kick. Gabriel just looks at him and laughs, as the trio raise their hands to boos in the middle of the ring and Gabriel raises his X-Division Championship over Daniel Bryan’s fallen body.

When we come back from the commercial break the crowd is silent, like the calm before the storm, and then the familiar intro of ♫Real American♫ hits and the interim General Manager of TNA RAW, Hulk Hogan, comes out to the stage to address the audience. He laps up their attention and cups the ear, to great cheer. Once the fans calm down he gets down to business. “It’s great to be in San Antonio, Texas brother!” (fans cheer) “But I’ve had a headache all week about what I’m gonna do about these punks, the World Elite, who think they can run riot on my show and take out my superstars just because they feel threatened. Well I’m not cool with that dudes, and Wade Barrett and his band of merry foreigners can take that to the bank. I suppose I should be more sympathetic with the World Elite, I mean I used to do the same thing when I was riding in the nWo, but I learned from my mistakes, and whether he wants to or not, I’m gonna make sure Barrett learns from his. After what he and his posse did to Triple H last week, I’ve had to give Hunter the night off to make sure he’s ready for ReBirth on Sunday. I want that match to be a fair fight, something the WWE Champion isn’t too familiar with, and with that in mind, I’m making it a No-Disqualification match!” The fans cheer, but King questions that decision. “A fair fight? Hogan’s stupid, doesn’t that just allow the World Elite to gang up on The Game?” Hogan continues: “But as for Wade Barrett, well I’m putting him in a match tonight. He’s going up against someone who’s also got a real thirst for that WWE Title, someone who held it not so long ago. Tonight’s main event is going to be Wade Barrett versus Christian Cage!” The fans cheer again. Hogan ends by saying that up next will be a Triple Threat Knockouts match to decide the number one contender for Angelina Love’s Title. Beth Phoenix, versus Eve Torres, versus Velvet Sky, - and if Velvet wins, then Angelina will not have to defend her Belt at ReBirth. Hogan finishes “Thanks for coming KWF-Maniacs, enjoy your night.”

Beth Phoenix vs. Eve Torres vs. Velvet Sky w/ Angelina Love – Number one contenders match for the Knockouts Title.

The match seems to be a good idea for the Beautiful People, with a chance that Love won’t have to defend on Sunday. However, this idea seems to backfire when Beth and Eve gang up on Velvet and beat her down. They back her into the corner, and all Angelina can do is yell at the official and stand there. Beth lifts her onto the turnbuckle, and together with Eve they suplex her off the middle rope. However, Beth and Eve soon realize they are also against one another. They dump Velvet to ringside and tie up. The contest goes on and it’s an intriguing match-up between Eve and Beth, trading blows and move for move both getting near Two-counts here or there. Velvet tries to play it smart and it’s an eternity before she gets back in the ring. Beth meanwhile is in control of Eve due to her superior power, but Eve soon gets back into it with a neat reversal. She knocks Beth down with a clothesline and then hits a standing moonsault, but Beth kicks out. The match goes on, as Velvet starts to get back into it. She knocks Beth to the outside, where Angelina distracts her and holds her up while the ref isn’t looking. Velvet works over Eve with slaps and uppercuts, before hitting a DDT and going for a pin, but Eve kicks out. Beth pushes Angelina into the barrier as Velvet screams at the ref for a slow count. Phoenix sneaks up behind, before nailing Velvet with a Glam Slam! 1… 2… 3!

Winner: Beth Phoenix!

The Glamazon is the new number one contender, and will face Angelina Love for her Knockouts Title on Sunday at ReBirth! She celebrates her victory, while Love looks on concerned, and Velvet lays on her back in the ring.

We go backstage to join TNA RAW interviewer Jeremy Borash. He is asking various X-Division superstars who they think will win the Title match between Daniel Bryan and Justin Gabriel on Sunday. Amazing Red says that they’re both incredible athletes, but he thinks Bryan is going to have too much for the South African. Shannon Moore disagrees and believes Gabriel will win, as he has the World Elite as back-up. Suicide gives his comments, in his gruesome voice, suggesting that it should be a good match, but that he’s backing Bryan. Sonjay Dutt doesn’t give an answer as he’s too busy meditating, Evan Bourne backs Bryan to win with the LeBell Lock. Finally, Santino Marella says he thinks Justin Gabriel will triumph easily in the biggest South African victory since Nelson Mandela and Matt Damon won the Rugby World Cup. A confused JB asks Santino if he watched the movie ‘Invictus’, to which he replies “I fell asleep through most of it but I’m pretty sure I got the gist.”

Panther w/ Maryse vs. Matt Hardy – United States Title

Matt Hardy impressively won a number one contenders match last week against Kofi Kingston, Outlaw and Matt Morgan, and he wastes no time in this one, hitting Panther with a Side Effect and getting a near fall within the opening thirty seconds. Maryse urges on her man, and the US Champ is soon back into things as he comes off the ropes to hit a spinning heel kick on Hardy, before locking on an Anaconda Vice. Hardy struggles and manages to get to the ropes, but Panther is in the ascendancy now. The match continues, with Panther hitting a Trip ya, Flip ya, Kick ya, but being reversed in a suplex attempt and getting nailed with a Twist of Fate! Unfortunately for Hardy, Panther rolls to the outside. Maryse stands in the way and protects Panther. Hardy is tempted to push her out of the way, but refrains. Then the crowd cheers as Mr Anderson makes his way to the ring. Anderson got screwed out of a US Title shot when the World Elite took him out in a match vs. Rob Terry, and now it seems he’s out for revenge. His presence causes Maryse to flee, and leaves Panther exposed. Anderson grabs the Champ and tosses him back in the ring. Maryse is arguing with the official that Anderson should be thrown out and Hardy disqualified, but he’s having none of it. This distraction allows Anderson and Hardy to double team Panther, and they line up in opposite corners and race towards Panther in the middle of the ring who is just getting up. However, the black cat moves and Hardy runs straight into Anderson, who grabs him and hits a Mic Check! “What!? What was that!?” Cole asks. Anderson exits the ring and just looks stone faced back at Hardy. Maryse orders the official to pay attention and he slides in to make the count as Panther gets the pin.

Winner and Still United States Champion: Panther!

As Panther and Maryse celebrate, Anderson just storms up the ramp-way saying “It shoulda been me!” Cole asks what the hell Anderson just did, but King explains that it’s fairly simple. “Anderson thought he should have been the number one contender, and didn’t think Hardy deserved his shot. Now Hogan has to take Anderson seriously as a challenger.” Cole agrees that was probably the reason, but says that’s just bitter and unnecessary from Ken Anderson.

We see an eerie commercial video package for Sunday’s KWF pay-per-view ReBirth, in which a creepy doll face flashes across the screen as a fast paced video shows action which builds for the matches we will see. On the TNA RAW side it will be Daniel Bryan versus Justin Gabriel for the X-Division Title, LAX defending their WWE Tag Team Titles against the legendary Dudley’s, Beth Phoenix trying to rip the Knockouts Title from Angelina Love’s grasp, and the wily WWE Champion, Wade Barrett, defending against The Game Triple H in a No-DQ match. From Impact SmackDown we will be treated to Styler and Drew McIntyre versus The Uso’s for the TNA World Tag Team Titles, Rob Van Dam defending his Hardcore Title – but against who? Triple Threat Submission action for the WCW Title as Chris Jericho defends against CM Punk and Samoa Joe, and TWO TNA World Heavyweight Title matches as Sting first must face the Big Red Masked Machine Kane, and then the winner of that contest will face Shawn Michaels in the main event at the conclusion of the program. The odds are stacked against The Icon, but if anyone can pull this off, surely it’s the Stinger! KWF ReBirth, Sunday 22nd May 2011. Don’t miss it!!!

http://kwfblogs.tumblr.com/

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Keystone Wrestling Federation Empty Re: Keystone Wrestling Federation

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 18 May 2011, 4:12 pm

Wow, that guy is talented. Loved every second of that!

I don't have twitter, does he have any other place that he posts these shows?

Thanks for posting this here though Hero thumbsup

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 18 May 2011, 4:14 pm

The website at the bottom Steve.

I know the guy and have been reading his stuff for a while, his goal is to make it as a writer in Pro Wrestling, there's some high quality shows that would make the real WWE and TNA look like rudey poo.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 18 May 2011, 4:19 pm

I never seen that Marky, thanks mate!

It makes for great reading thumbsup

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 18 May 2011, 4:22 pm

Marky wrote:The website at the bottom Steve.

I know the guy and have been reading his stuff for a while, his goal is to make it as a writer in Pro Wrestling, there's some high quality shows that would make the real WWE and TNA look like rudey poo.

to be fair, they do that themselves.

As for the fiction fed - very good stuff indeed. Well done - I look forward to seeing some more soon.

Have you ever considered efedding?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 18 May 2011, 4:29 pm

The guy does write a good show but what I would say is there is a massive difference controlling you're own thoughts and booking things the way you'd like them booked and trying it in a political mine field like the WWE

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 18 May 2011, 4:39 pm

I’ve always loved your storylines you’ve put together in the past Gaffer, some of the ones like Kane and Taker have been fantastic reading.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 18 May 2011, 5:20 pm

I find it easy when you're alone with you're thoughts Maccs, I'd never be able to deal with the egos the real bookers have to please, one of the ones I enjoyed booking was the expansion of Nexus

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 18 May 2011, 5:33 pm

Yeah Marky gave me a link to this last week and it is very good.

Would be a different ball game dealing with the strain of life in a real federation but I would absolutely thrive on it.

Always though of taking my e-fed onto Twitter or something like that.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 18 May 2011, 5:55 pm

Why haven't you mate, it would be certainly worth a shot

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 18 May 2011, 6:00 pm

Dunno really.

Might give it a shot,always wondered if my shows were up to scratch enough to get noticed,cant do any harm eh.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 18 May 2011, 6:38 pm

Maccs I liked this booking, enjoyed doing it to I think http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F18079552?thread=7608438&show=50

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 20 May 2011, 3:46 pm

Just had the following emailed to me from the KWF writer:

Dear all,
For nearly two years now David Segar and I Farook Razak have been writing Professional Wrestling scripts. We write twice a week and have a pay-per-view once a month. We’ve taken wrestler’s from the past present and future, as well as original character’s and special appearances to forge stories for our Monday night show “TNA RAW” and Friday show “Impact SmackDown”.
Our company is called the Keystone Wrestling Federation, (KWF) and we would like to invite you to read our Blogs. The KWF has come a long way from two MySpace pages and now we have recently been reborn on Tumblr.com. We’re very excited as the KWF is coming up toward SummerSlam and it is a very exciting time with so much happening and rivalries surfacing coming out of our latest pay-per-view Turbulence, we would Love for you to read, comment, spread the word and be a part of it.
The reason why we started the KWF was because we wanted to show how we could make the best of the wrestling world, and it has been my personal life-long dream to work as a writer within the industry. TNA RAW and Impact SmackDown as you can tell are formed via a combination of WWE and TNA’s premier shows. What we do is write the best possible scripts with the most brilliant talent. Talent on the microphone, in-ring talent and charisma build for the most memorable scripts in Pro Wrestling history. I have been a fan since I was 3 years old. At 8 years old I found out it was scripted and ever since, that's all I've wanted to do. I know all the histories/storylines that have been entertaining us since the NWA, WWF, WCW and ECW days and by putting all my knowledge together, KWF's current line of scripts have been simply electrifying!
With this e-mail, I hope that you will read the Blog and pass this on. Please forward this mail to everyone on your contact list. With a little help of word-of-mouth we can have a great reading base. Not everybody follows Pro Wrestling, but with arena’s selling out twenty thousand plus people per show, and WWE’s Monday night RAW being the most watched show on American TV and Sky Sports in the UK, we sure believe that you know someone who knows someone who is, was or even will be a fan. Your reading and forwarding will encourage our writing so please do comply and with a little help from God, you may even see our scripts on TV someday. That is my ultimate goal, to forge a dream career, be part of the character development of new wrestler's and one day write for the real thing. Please check out what I can do! Click HERE for KWF Blogs!
Thank you so much for your time,
Best Regards,

Farook Razak.
@farook112

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 20 May 2011, 3:46 pm

He has also sent me the following as a preview of tonights show:

We may say this often in the KWF, but May 20th's Impact SmackDown is SURELY not to be missed.

8-man Hardcore Open where anyone can enter to become number one contender to RVD's Hardcore Championship.

Layla vs. Tamina.

CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe.

The TNA World Tag Team Champions in action.

And the main event is Masked Kane vs. Randy Orton.

See, toldya, mouthwatering.

http://kwfblogs.tumblr.com/post/5667120435/is052011

Check it out, spread the word and tell the world!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 20 May 2011, 4:32 pm

Has anyone been reading this?

I've read the last months shows and they are brilliant stuff. The mix of new, and old stars of all Federations is great.

Recommend to it anyone thumbsup

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Fri 20 May 2011, 7:18 pm

Yeah I been reading it it's really good well done those men

Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 27 May 2011, 12:32 pm

Hulk Hogan puts the entire World Elite through their paces! Check out an awesome post-ReBirth TNA RAW!

http://kwfblogs.tumblr.com/post/5783551747/tnaraw052311

May 23rd's TNA RAW has some awesome matches, the return of Rey Mysterio, AJ Styles is also back. We have a new WWE Champion after ReBirth so click the link folks and read the very best in literary sports entertainment!

--
I write a twice-weekly literary wrestling show with a friend that puts together the biggest names of the industry into the best stories possible. This company is called the Keystone Wrestling Federation and the inspiration behind it is that I aspire to become a creative writer within the wrestling industry. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Industries and it has been a life-long dream for me to forge a career as a Pro Wrestling Writer. I know all histories and angles of all companies and have extensive knowledge of the Pro Wrestling/Sports Entertainment product. KWF scripts are put out there for all to read and I hope that they can lead to a career prospect for me. I have dreamt this dream since the age of eight and with the current wrestling product I hope that I can get into it, be a part of it and ultimately help the industry grow whether it's for WWE or TNA, I have a passion for both and I will always deliver my best.

KWF Blogs NEW Blog can be found here: KWF!

Old KWF Blogs can be found here: Old KWF Blogs

Older KWF Blogs can be found here: Older KWF Blogs

Follow me on Twitter: @farook112

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 27 May 2011, 1:25 pm

This guy is good, its really good stuff, however im not sure i like the idea of Lashley being Undertaker's protege! Overall though, its a cracking read.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 30 May 2011, 8:39 am

Impact SmackDown this week has the debut of Madison Rayne...

We have R-Truth vs. Alberto Del-Rio and Gambit vs. 'Black Mashismo' Jay Lethal in two opening round matches in the Intercontinental Title Tournament.

Rob Van Dam takes on Low-ki...

Shawn Michaels is in action...

Sting is in action...

And after reuinting last week we also hear from Harlem Heat!

http://kwfblogs.tumblr.com/post/5909181853/is052711

Click the link, Read May 27th's Impact SmackDown now!

Please tell the world, oooohhh yeeeaaahhh!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 14 Jun 2011, 10:07 am

After The Dark Side challenged Triple H to a WWE Title match at Great American Bash, The Game is on the rampage trying to hunt down The UnderTaker on this week's TNA RAW.

We have an X-Division number one contenders match, Maryse is in action vs. Nattie Neidhart and once again Wade Barrett bemoans the World Elite's recent mis-fortunes - but there's a huge surprise in store as to who answers Barrett's whining.

http://kwfblogs.tumblr.com/post/6501804954/tnaraw061311

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down