The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Boxing Podcast 22nd January.

3 posters

Go down

V2 Boxing Podcast 22nd January. Empty V2 Boxing Podcast 22nd January.

Post by hampo17 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 8:33 am

The guys are back and looking at the latest news in boxing. They review the Bute vs Pascal fight and also take a look at the latest rumour involving Deontay Wilder.

Their guest this week is Dean Byrne who looks ahead to his big fight in Monte Carlo, Dean is very confident about bringing home the belt. Take a listen to hear what he had to say

http://v2journal.com/16/post/2014/01/v2-boxing-podcast-22nd-january.html

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

V2 Boxing Podcast 22nd January. Empty Re: V2 Boxing Podcast 22nd January.

Post by spencerclarke Thu 23 Jan 2014, 12:29 pm

Apologies for not getting any questions on this week mate. Been busy with work and not been on on a night. Will download and have a listen at the weekend.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Thu 23 Jan 2014, 12:50 pm

No problem's Spence. Hope you enjoy the show! Always good to get feedback - next week we have Glenn McCrory on the show.

If you don't have time to get on here and put questions you can always email them over to Paul (paulh@V2journal) or even send them to us on the V2 twitter account...assuming that technology has reached you 'tup there int North' Wink

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 1:07 pm

owen10ozzy wrote:No problem's Spence. Hope you enjoy the show! Always good to get feedback - next week we have Glenn McCrory on the show.

If you don't have time to get on here and put questions you can always email them over to Paul (paulh@V2journal) or even send them to us on the V2 twitter account...assuming that technology has reached you 'tup there int North' Wink

Aren't you in South Wales at the moment? I can still remember a guest ripping your dodgy connection on the football podcast Very Happy

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Thu 23 Jan 2014, 6:46 pm

Haha I am indeed on twitter mate. On as my real name I am following you guys and was the one that asked when you were coming back on the boards last year.

well done on getting glen lads!

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down